Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

Din Djarin VS Prime Ezra Bridger  Empty Din Djarin VS Prime Ezra Bridger

December 22nd 2020, 8:28 pm
All out
35 meters apart.

Standard gear for Din,
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

Din Djarin VS Prime Ezra Bridger  Empty Re: Din Djarin VS Prime Ezra Bridger

December 22nd 2020, 9:50 pm
Feel it's worth pointing out, we haven't seen "Prime" Ezra yet. The best version of Ezra we've seen so far is S4, of course, but S4 Ezra absolutely dies to Din. Ezra still struggles against standard Imperials and an unarmed Trandoshan. I don't see Ezra having any answer to the whistling birds, and Ezra would seriously struggle to do any meaningful damage to Din due to all the pure beskar on Din's person. We've already seen Ezra struggle against Sabine's Mandalorian vambraces. Pretty sure he'd have the same trouble against Din here.
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

December 22nd 2020, 9:52 pm
Underachiever599 wrote:Feel it's worth pointing out, we haven't seen "Prime" Ezra yet. The best version of Ezra we've seen so far is S4, of course, but S4 Ezra absolutely dies to Din. Ezra still struggles against standard Imperials and an unarmed Trandoshan. I don't see Ezra having any answer to the whistling birds, and Ezra would seriously struggle to do any meaningful damage to Din due to all the pure beskar on Din's person. We've already seen Ezra struggle against Sabine's Mandalorian vambraces. Pretty sure he'd have the same trouble against Din here.

I more posted this from what wee from Ezra being more than willing to take on both the 7th sister and the 5th brother at the same time, and then his preformance against the 7th sister (them dueling relatively evenly despite the DS nexus they were on, before maul ragdolled her.

Idk, just crossed my thoughts was all. Im not sure where i hold din yet compared to other mandalorians.
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

December 22nd 2020, 10:57 pm
I more posted this from what wee from Ezra being more than willing to take on both the 7th sister and the 5th brother at the same time, and then his preformance against the 7th sister (them dueling relatively evenly despite the DS nexus they were on, before maul ragdolled her.

Idk, just crossed my thoughts was all. Im not sure where i hold din yet compared to other mandalorians.

That's totally fair. Honestly, Din's arsenal is what gives him a major advantage in a lot of fights. I don't see him as being comparably skilled to Bo-Katan, Pre Viszla, or the Fetts. His performance next to Bo-Katan and her Mandos on the Gozanti made it pretty clear that Din isn't as skilled of a fighter as they are. But his pure beskar armor and spear, coupled with his powerful arsenal, still make him a considerable threat to lower-tier combatants like Ezra. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Din's capabilities are enough to actually drop an Inquisitor, or at least let him put up a serious fight. After all, the whole point of Mandalorian armor and weaponry is to even the playing field against your average Jedi.

Now, if we limited Din to just his armor and his spear, no additional weapons (flamethrower, pulse rifle, whipcord, whistling birds, ect.), then Ezra would probably be able to take him with some degree of difficulty.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 23rd 2020, 10:30 am
Din Djarin VS Prime Ezra Bridger  K1734J

Ezra.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum