Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Vader (Rebels) vs Savage Opress Empty Darth Vader (Rebels) vs Savage Opress

August 11th 2020, 7:49 pm
Peak Savage replaces Ahsoka in season 2 finale of Rebels in the exact same starting positions and location. Canon only, winner by death.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Vader (Rebels) vs Savage Opress Empty Re: Darth Vader (Rebels) vs Savage Opress

August 11th 2020, 7:51 pm
i think this matchup have been made before
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Vader (Rebels) vs Savage Opress Empty Re: Darth Vader (Rebels) vs Savage Opress

August 11th 2020, 7:51 pm
The lord of hunger wrote:i think this matchup have been made before
Link?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

August 11th 2020, 7:53 pm
Latham2000 wrote:
The lord of hunger wrote:i think this matchup have been made before
Link?
i think i confuse legends with canon either way the cyborg still wins
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

August 11th 2020, 8:44 pm
Vader wins, SAME amount of difficulty. I have rebels Tano and Opress very close to each other.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

August 11th 2020, 8:46 pm
At his peak so Dooku ragdolling Savage? 

He wins.
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

August 11th 2020, 8:56 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
HeartoftheForce wrote:At his peak so Dooku ragdolling Savage? 

He wins.

Nah peak vader ragdolls dooku too  Darth Vader (Rebels) vs Savage Opress 3344068304 Darth Vader (Rebels) vs Savage Opress 3344068304 Darth Vader (Rebels) vs Savage Opress 3344068304 Darth Vader (Rebels) vs Savage Opress 3344068304
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

August 11th 2020, 8:57 pm
Just like he ragdolled Koth and post prime Maul whose > Ahsoka?
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

August 11th 2020, 9:06 pm
HeartoftheForce wrote:Just like he ragdolled Koth and post prime Maul whose > Ahsoka?

Yep  Darth Vader (Rebels) vs Savage Opress 3344068304 Darth Vader (Rebels) vs Savage Opress 3344068304 Darth Vader (Rebels) vs Savage Opress 3344068304 Darth Vader (Rebels) vs Savage Opress 3344068304
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

August 11th 2020, 9:27 pm
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

He wins.

Nah peak vader ragdolls dooku too  Darth Vader (Rebels) vs Savage Opress 3344068304 Darth Vader (Rebels) vs Savage Opress 3344068304 Darth Vader (Rebels) vs Savage Opress 3344068304 Darth Vader (Rebels) vs Savage Opress 3344068304
I mean it's not a joke imao it's the only truth  Darth Vader (Rebels) vs Savage Opress 3344068304
Thij
Thij

August 11th 2020, 10:07 pm
Vader Lol.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

August 12th 2020, 3:55 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Vader destroy Savage easily.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

August 12th 2020, 1:57 pm

He wins.

This is Savage vs Vader, not Dooku vs Vader.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

August 12th 2020, 2:08 pm
Based on fan favoritism Vader. In reality it could go either way. 

Vader's internal reaction to finally facing someone bigger than he is would be gold.
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

August 12th 2020, 3:18 pm
TheNuisanceBird wrote:Based on fan favoritism Vader. In reality it could go either way. 

Vader's internal reaction to finally facing someone bigger than he is would be gold.
Canon Vader has faced someone larger than himself. The Ninth Sister. She was such a pushover for him that he defeated her off-screen. Not to mention he's a kaiju-buster on at least two occasions in Canon.
Caelus Pall
Caelus Pall

August 13th 2020, 2:07 pm
Not sure what size has to do with anything. Vader wins.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

August 13th 2020, 6:10 pm
Underachiever599 wrote:Canon Vader has faced someone larger than himself. The Ninth Sister. She was such a pushover for him that he defeated her off-screen. Not to mention he's a kaiju-buster on at least two occasions in Canon.

Well it's not like she had augmentation that could challenge him.
Bergmar
Bergmar

August 19th 2020, 7:13 am
Vader
BigMouthPrick
BigMouthPrick

August 19th 2020, 11:24 am
Vader's control panel is vulnerable and an easy target. Savage just needs to headbutt him there and Vader loses his life support. I side with Savage
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

August 19th 2020, 2:06 pm
Savage's head is a vulnerable and target. Vader just needs to cut if off and Savage dies. I side with Vader
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 19th 2020, 2:26 pm
Canon Vader sucks yes but he isn't losing to Savage, who is sub Maul who should also be sub Kirak.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

August 19th 2020, 2:36 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Savage stomps

Spoiler:
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

August 19th 2020, 3:42 pm
I'm going with Vader in a fairly one-sided engagement.
Gianfi
Gianfi

August 19th 2020, 5:37 pm
Vader wins with the same amount of difficulty he had against ahsoka
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

August 19th 2020, 7:24 pm
Canon Vader stomps hard.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum