Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bergmar
Bergmar

Savage Opress (S5) vs Ahsoka Tano (Rebels) Empty Savage Opress (S5) vs Ahsoka Tano (Rebels)

July 12th 2020, 4:36 am
All-out
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

Savage Opress (S5) vs Ahsoka Tano (Rebels) Empty Re: Savage Opress (S5) vs Ahsoka Tano (Rebels)

July 12th 2020, 4:41 am
Ahsoka can compete on Maul's level. Savage can't. She also has better TK feats.

Ahsoka wrecks.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Savage Opress (S5) vs Ahsoka Tano (Rebels) Empty Re: Savage Opress (S5) vs Ahsoka Tano (Rebels)

July 12th 2020, 4:43 am
Ahsoka, not a difficult fight.
BigMouthPrick
BigMouthPrick

July 13th 2020, 11:28 pm
Tano wins by seducing Savage with her womanly charm
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

July 14th 2020, 10:26 am
savage closely
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

July 16th 2020, 5:34 am
Ashoka destroy Savage
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 16th 2020, 6:02 am
HeartoftheForce wrote:Ahsoka can compete on Maul's level. Savage can't. She also has better TK feats.

Ahsoka wrecks.
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

July 16th 2020, 10:27 am
Perhaps I'm uneducated, but im quite sure that savage has better feats.. someone should help me understand why savages feats against 
-dooku
- anakin 
- Kenobi 
-ventress 
Should all be discredited.  
Savage undergoes a solid amount of growth after maul begins training him, which explains as a duelist he goes from fodder to TCW dooku to nearly dominating ventress, as well as dominating gallia afterwards. His noted superiority to the B team jedi (save mace) via filoni as well places him above canon tiin and kolar and fisto. We've seen him keep up momentarily with a sidious that was "straining" from the duos assault in his final fight.. 

Unless I'm missing something here, he's being helloshly lowballed. We never see savage in his prime try to take on maul. We see him try before undergoing a solid amount of growth from training with maul and murdering jedi council members (add gallia)
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 16th 2020, 11:34 am
@Jedi_Jesus He was rage amped against Dooku (who wasn't ready for that kind of offensive) and Anakin & Obi-Wan. He then beat Ventress in an enclosed environment when she only had one lightsaber (during which she landed numerous hits on him).
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

July 16th 2020, 1:34 pm
HeartoftheForce wrote:Ahsoka can compete on Maul's level. Savage can't. She also has better TK feats.

Ahsoka wrecks.
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

July 16th 2020, 1:42 pm
BoD wrote:@Jedi_Jesus He was rage amped against Dooku (who wasn't ready for that kind of offensive) and Anakin & Obi-Wan. He then beat Ventress in an enclosed environment when she only had one lightsaber (during which she landed numerous hits on him).

Why wouldn't he be ready for that kind of offensive when he was already in the midst of a duel against both him and ventress??? Are you implying that dooku wouldnt have his regular shielding up against ventress on her own at any given point, much less the apprentice he was already training? 

A win regardless is still a win, shes noted as a highly proficient Masashi user, but nowhere is ventress in canon stated to only be proficent with jar'kai.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 16th 2020, 3:03 pm
Why wouldn't he be ready for that kind of offensive when he was already in the midst of a duel against both him and ventress??? Are you implying that dooku wouldnt have his regular shielding up against ventress on her own at any given point, much less the apprentice he was already training? 

Sorry, I should clarify: Dooku was basically treating Savage as an afterthought the entire duel, then Savage blindsides him with a rage amped Force choke and rush and everything. I wouldn't call it a fair victory since he basically got a last minute power up. Up to you how you interpret it, I guess. It's not something I think he could repeat against an opponent who's wary of him rather than being arrogantly dismissive of him like Dooku was.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum