Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

Darth Tyranus VS. Darth Plagueis (Force Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Tyranus VS. Darth Plagueis (Force Only)

May 26th 2019, 2:57 pm
LOTL wrote:
SithSauce wrote:
LOTL wrote:
Mithrandi wrote:
Yeah, that same reason applies to Plagueis.

No it doesn't. Sidious is considerably better than Plagueis.

And Plagueis is considerably better than Dooku Darth Tyranus VS. Darth Plagueis (Force Only) - Page 3 1289255181

Never disputed that. Dooku should give him a decent fight though.

I would agree if it was a sabers only round. Dooku gets butchered in an all out fight no question.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

Darth Tyranus VS. Darth Plagueis (Force Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Tyranus VS. Darth Plagueis (Force Only)

May 28th 2019, 4:05 am
Tyranus > Ventress > 5 months prior to rots Anakin > TCW Yoda > Plaguies
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

May 28th 2019, 4:53 am
Cancer.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 28th 2019, 12:35 pm
^
Jake
Jake
Level One
Level One

May 28th 2019, 3:43 pm
Replace Yoda with Mace and the chain stands.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 10th 2019, 6:15 am
@Jake Except that'd be wrong.

OT: Plagueis in a good to great fight. I've never been that impressed with Plagueis' feats to say he could stomp someone as powerful as the Count.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 10th 2019, 1:59 pm
Plagueis in a decent fight.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 10th 2019, 2:20 pm
Dooku should win.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

June 10th 2019, 2:23 pm
Plagueis
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 16th 2019, 5:16 pm
Plagueis decisively
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 16th 2019, 6:40 pm
i think dooku has exp on his side, and while plagueis' skill might be slightly better, i dont think it will affect the match that much. if anything, dooku has proving better application, which matters much more, imo. i think speed is even, but plagueis when enraged showed better stamina. dooku has better durability tho. comes down to who has better powers- plagueis with tons and tons of sith powers and some jedi ones, or dooku with tons and tons of jedi powers, and a good amount of sith ones? i wanna say even imo. sith powers are better, but there ARE some jedi powers that are incredibly effective. if dooku is enraged and prime, i think he takes it. otherwise, plagueis might take it, 5.5/10
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum