Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Caelus Pall
Caelus Pall

SS - The Tyrannical Ten - Darth Plagueis (The Ellimist) vs. Valkorion (Azronger) - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - The Tyrannical Ten - Darth Plagueis (The Ellimist) vs. Valkorion (Azronger)

on August 28th 2020, 11:21 am
This is so surreal. Azronger is effectively killing his own brand.
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

SS - The Tyrannical Ten - Darth Plagueis (The Ellimist) vs. Valkorion (Azronger) - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - The Tyrannical Ten - Darth Plagueis (The Ellimist) vs. Valkorion (Azronger)

on August 28th 2020, 8:42 pm
For the record, my next response will have significantly more effort put into it than my last one.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

on September 20th 2020, 7:51 am
I am giving @The Ellimist an extension until the 23rd.

on September 26th 2020, 11:45 am
Is it over?
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

on September 26th 2020, 4:28 pm
Hopefully Az will be lenient. I get that it's annoying to wait, but it's the final. A disquaification is anti-climactic at this point lol.
Bart
Bart

on November 11th 2020, 10:32 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@The Ellimist

Mate, please, please, don't abandon it lol.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum