Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

How large is the gap between TPM Maul and TPM Sidious? Empty How large is the gap between TPM Maul and TPM Sidious?

June 11th 2020, 2:43 am
Include both Pre and Post-boost Sheev
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

How large is the gap between TPM Maul and TPM Sidious? Empty Re: How large is the gap between TPM Maul and TPM Sidious?

June 11th 2020, 4:49 am
One-shot blitz

Level One
Level One

How large is the gap between TPM Maul and TPM Sidious? Empty Re: How large is the gap between TPM Maul and TPM Sidious?

June 11th 2020, 5:10 am
Azronger wrote:One-shot blitz
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 11th 2020, 5:11 am
post boost is a oneshot blitz as stated. Pre Boost is up for grabs, Sidious during TPM never did anything that really impressed me tbh. I read the full RT but blitzing 17 year old Maul and then having a source say that same Maul almost killed you hardly seems like the best feat
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

June 11th 2020, 5:34 am
Azronger wrote:One-shot blitz
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

June 11th 2020, 6:16 am
The Dark Apprentice wrote:post boost is a oneshot blitz as stated. Pre Boost is up for grabs, Sidious during TPM never did anything that really impressed me tbh. I read the full RT but blitzing 17 year old Maul and then having a source say that same Maul almost killed you hardly seems like the best feat

Pre-boost is one-shot blitz as well.

Suddenly, my lightsaber is gone. It flies from my hand across the room. It lands in the hand of my Master.

I never see him enter. Not if he doesn't want me to.

The smile of triumph fades from my face.

"Do you think, " Lord Sidious says, walking toward me, "you can ever relax your guard?"

"No, Master. " What a clumsy, weak mistake. I should be prepared for him to enter at all times. How could I have forgotten that, even for a moment?

The lightsaber whirls in the air, twirling, held in my Master's hand. I can't track it, it moves so fast. But I know it's heading for me.

Lord Sidious moves faster than my eye can follow. I smell heat and smoke. The laser traces the outline of my body, my face, my hands. The buzz is loud in my ear. One flinch, one involuntary twitch of a muscle, and I am dead.

I do not flinch.

At last, Lord Sidious deactivates my weapon. He tosses it toward me. The sweat on my palm almost causes me to drop it.

"Do not let me see you relax your guard again, " my Master says. His eyes burn. "You are valuable, yes. But you are not indispensable, Lord Maul. I can do without you."

A flick of his robe, and he is gone.

Star Wars: Episode I Journal - Darth Maul

The immediate objection might be that Maul did not have a weapon, but think about this: Sidious was moving so fast Maul could not track him, not even with the Force, while tracing the outline of Maul's body with such delicate precision that even a twitch of the smallest muscle would have killed him. Maul wielding a lightsaber would not have made a difference; he would not have been able to block a single strike from Sidious.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum