Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dolph
Dolph
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon Empty Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon

on June 10th 2020, 11:16 pm
base Malak
SF amped Bandon

Who wins and why
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon Empty Re: Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon

on June 11th 2020, 6:28 am
Mismatch
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon Empty Re: Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon

on June 11th 2020, 6:32 am
Mismatch
Sas
Sas

Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon Empty Re: Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon

on June 11th 2020, 8:05 am
The Star Forge soloes Bandon, don't you think?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon Empty Re: Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon

on June 11th 2020, 8:06 am
Dark Brandon
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon Empty Re: Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon

on June 11th 2020, 8:12 am
@Sas wrote:The Star Forge soloes Bandon, don't you think?
Well Bandon in base version is suggested to have the potential to surpass Malak per OOU sources, so I actually wouldn't put it past Bandon to be able to dominate the Forge. 

Knights of the Old Republic Campaign guide wrote wrote:"A Shadow Hand's expertise in cruelty, trickery, and the dark side are second only to the Master-for now."
―Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Prima Guide wrote wrote:"In time, Bandon may even challenge Malak for the mantle of Dark Lord, for this is the way of the Sith: the strong must rule, and when the apprentice surpasses the Master, the Master must fall."
Star Wars Databanks: Darth Bandon wrote wrote:"Some in the Sith hierarchy wondered if Bandon would someday rise to challenge Malak for the mantle of Dark Lord, for that was the way of the Sith: the strong must rule, and when the apprentice surpasses the Master, the Master must fall."

But I'm not sure who would win. OP: is this base Malak as he appears in Leviathan or?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon Empty Re: Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon

on June 11th 2020, 11:12 am
mismatch you could argue than bandon was>base malak based on showings against revan
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon Empty Re: Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon

on June 11th 2020, 12:21 pm
@The lord of hunger wrote:mismatch you could argue than bandon was>base malak based on showings against revan

The trolling...
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon Empty Re: Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon

on June 11th 2020, 1:18 pm
@HellfireUnit wrote:
@The lord of hunger wrote:mismatch you could argue than bandon was>base malak based on showings against revan

The trolling...
its not trolling lol compare how the fights play on the game
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon Empty Re: Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon

on June 11th 2020, 1:58 pm
I am gonna make the most simplest argument ever written on this forum.

Trask Ulgo, a low ranking officer from Endar Spire is enough to stall Darth Bandon so that Revan in diapers can escape.

Bastila Shan, a unique Jedi from that era is capable enough to stall Darth Malak so that Revan wearing austistic headgear can escape from Leviathan.

Unless you claim Trask Ulgo > Bastila Shan, what is your point LoH?
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon Empty Re: Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon

on June 11th 2020, 2:08 pm
@HellfireUnit wrote:I am gonna make the most simplest argument ever written on this forum.

Trask Ulgo, a low ranking officer from Endar Spire is enough to stall Darth Bandon so that Revan in diapers can escape.

Bastila Shan, a unique Jedi from that era is capable enough to stall Darth Malak so that Revan wearing austistic headgear can escape from Leviathan.

Unless you claim Trask Ulgo > Bastila Shan, what is your point LoH?

This is.... Philosophy....  Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon 1668617588
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon Empty Re: Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon

on June 11th 2020, 2:17 pm
@HellfireUnit wrote:I am gonna make the most simplest argument ever written on this forum.

Trask Ulgo, a low ranking officer from Endar Spire is enough to stall Darth Bandon so that Revan in diapers can escape.

Bastila Shan, a unique Jedi from that era is capable enough to stall Darth Malak so that Revan wearing austistic headgear can escape from Leviathan.

Unless you claim Trask Ulgo > Bastila Shan, what is your point LoH?
im just referencing the events of mid game to the end game also like cheth said bandon have the potential to actually surpass malak per numerous oou quotes without mentioning than based on stats on the game bandon have more to prove this including with a sf amp is just a mismatch for malak.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon Empty Re: Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon

on June 11th 2020, 4:53 pm
You face and defeat Bandon before getting handwaved by "Base Malak" on the leviathan. No nexus amp is making up that gap lol.
Vader's Legacy
Vader's Legacy
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon Empty Re: Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon

on June 11th 2020, 5:15 pm
Bandon. For one key reason:



KOTOR Prima wrote:"Many Jedi have fallen beneath the blade of his lightsaber, and he has yet to meet his equal in combat."


So Bandon has never met his equal in combat, this isn't limited to Jedi themselves but even after being taken apprentice by Malak (presumably sparring with him) he has not met his equal. This means that were Malak and Bandon to meet in combat, Bandon would have the edge over his former master. Star Forge is harder to determine and I'll let other decide, but base Bandon easily beats base Malak
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Four
Level Four

Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon Empty Re: Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon

on June 11th 2020, 5:33 pm
Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon 39523600
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon Empty Re: Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon

on June 11th 2020, 5:36 pm
The Dark Apprentice wrote:Bandon. For one key reason:



KOTOR Prima wrote:"Many Jedi have fallen beneath the blade of his lightsaber, and he has yet to meet his equal in combat."


So Bandon has never met his equal in combat, this isn't limited to Jedi themselves but even after being taken apprentice by Malak (presumably sparring with him) he has not met his equal. This means that were Malak and Bandon to meet in combat, Bandon would have the edge over his former master. Star Forge is harder to determine and I'll let other decide, but base Bandon easily beats base Malak
i second this
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon Empty Re: Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon

on June 11th 2020, 5:37 pm
Yes, Alzheimer Revan with barely any skill > Bandon > Malak
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon Empty Re: Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon

on June 11th 2020, 5:39 pm
Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon 3344068304
DarthAdi
DarthAdi

Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon Empty Re: Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon

on June 11th 2020, 7:19 pm
Malak stomps
Sponsored content

Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon Empty Re: Darth Malak vs Darth Bandon

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum