Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 12:20 am
His first post got utterly wrecked, nor was it even in reply to me you lobotomy patient. But I like how you're so bad at this that you're literally reduced to cheerleading fodder.
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 12:23 am
His first post got utterly wrecked, nor was it even in reply to me you lobotomy patient. But I like how you're so bad at this that you're literally reduced to cheerleading fodder.

1.The delusion is unreal...

2.Dry your tears.

3.I at least acknowledge I'm terrible, you seem to be living in some fantasy world where you are actually a good debater, that is pretty far removed from reality I'm afraid...
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 12:26 am
AP is like if Ant and Skillz merged, smoked a lot of weed and got really drunk and then absorbed the spirit of ISV into their system tbh...
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 12:28 am
Also if the likes of Grey, ILS and Az are fodder what does that make AP? Sub fodder trash?
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 12:29 am
I've trashed Azronger, Ellimist and others in debates since before you were even in the community. You should be honoured that I'm even willing to acknowledge you.

Here's a thought, if you're such a hot shot. How about we debate? Say Vaylin vs. Caedus? Otherwise, if all you're going to do is set there playing hype man....

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 IPxYZea
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 12:32 am
1.I've had Vayin above Caedus for months kek.

2.I never claimed I was a hotshot.

3.I'd rather not be acknowledged by filth like you.

4.We already debated, Caedus V Kun and you decided you'd rather put out troll arguments than debate me seriously, a cowardly tactic.

;)

Don't feel to bad though sweetheart, I'll entertain you some other day.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 12:34 am
Yes, because me trollposting you after months of you doing the same thing equates to inability to debate you in general.

You can stop wasting my time already then.
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 12:37 am
Yes, because me trollposting you after months of you doing the same thing equates to inability to debate you in general.

There's a difference between me trolling you in forum debates I wasn't involved in and you doing it in an official CAV you challenged me too, retard.

You can stop wasting my time already then.

Seriously though, I'd be happy to debate a character of your choosing against Jacen, so long as I agree Jacen actually wins (Hint: Not Vaylin or The Outlander).
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 12:52 am
Boy, you're in for a world of hurt. I'd use Exar Kun, but that'd be easy. I'm willing to use Shadow of Revan Slayer or Wrath.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 4:17 am
@LadyKulvax wrote:LMAO. Your rebuttals get weaker by the post. So the Venamis 'lightning' speed feat is fine but when it's a TOR character then it's hyperbolic?

There's a ton of other speed feats out there for SWTOR, your ignorance of them isn't really what is important.

ROT Bane speedblitzing Malgus is disgraceful cancer and anyone who supports it should an hero.
You sound a little bit torn up. I'm giving you a warning for the repeated insults in this thread.

As for your post here: Plagueis stating what he believes him and Venamis would appear as to an onlooker (as if they were streaking through a forest like flashes of lightning), is different from a codex (which appears to be the player-characters personal journal of sorts that fills as they explore the world), literally saying that based on a second-hand account (which could only have been verified by the non-Force users present at the scene) Lana moved as fast as lightning. We actually have no way to verify how fast Lana really moved based on the account, just a flowery description from witnesses there. Meanwhile Plagueis should have a firm understanding of what he and others of his ilk look like while fighting, and instead of him saying he is literally as fast as lightning, he is describing how he would have been perceived by an onlooker - and given his familiarity with sparring Tenebrous and the various exercises they have both done (see the Kursid army feat and the omnidirectional droid ring exercise) he should be in a good position to judge how fast he is himself.

You always try to pass off certain feats as being far more impressive than they appear if they are even legit to begin with, get sore about it when people quite civilly correct you, and then meander about how ignorant everyone is of the wealth of impressive feats you are holding in reserve for no apparent reason, instead opting to start with non-feats, misinterpreted accolades and contrived, faulty scaling chains.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 4:23 am
Also @DC77 knock off the insulting and derailing as well. Let's keep the chest puffing and insults out of the debating ring. It is a hallowed place, blessed by Papa Sheev.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 4:36 am
So in other words, your argument comes down to 'I'll take this feat based on a biased character POV but not this other one because Codex Entries aren't OOU'?

Nor did I even insult you. I've ignored several of your totally unwarranted insults* throughout my stay here and you can't even take one back?

*Example one: http://suspectinsight.forumotion.com/t296-top-5-up-and-coming-debaters#5730
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 4:39 am
Not in other words, rather the words with which I made my argument, which you didn't actually address - you just re-framed what I said incorrectly.

I'm all for banter and ribbing but we can't let it derail a thread now can we? I don't think that light poke is quite on the level with telling people to kill themselves.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 4:44 am
Point being, your basis for accepting a feat seems a little arbitrary from where I'm sitting.

Keep in mind, I'm not even really arguing speed. Merely pointing out how ridiculous the 'basis' for Malgus or Zallow getting blitzed here is.

Calling me 'rockbottom' is considerably more offensive than jokingly asserting people in general an hero for supporting such a terrible argument.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 4:48 am
Until you explain why that is, I don't feel obliged to care. Again, you're trying to suggest that based on a summary derived from the second-hand accounts of non-Force users, that we can know for certain that Lana moved as fast as lightning, meanwhile it's entirely possible and far more likely that "lightning-fast" was simply used for effect in the description to say "very fast" - and that's to the perception of non-Force users.

Other than the fact the word "lightning" is used, that bears no resemblance to Plagueis describing how visual phenomena would appear in the eyes of an onlooker.

Calling me 'rockbottom' is considerably more offensive than jokingly asserting people in general an hero for supporting such a terrible argument.
Maybe to you, yeah, but then you probably offended someone who has had suicidal ideation or whose loved one died that way. Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 4183286560
Master Azronger
Master Azronger
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 4:59 am
Sam wrote:
Azronger wrote:Raskta cuts Zallow to ribbons. Anyone near Orbalisk Bane in sabers would casually speedblitz him and Malgus. Zallow is probably Sirak level.

Except Lsu was amped by battle meditation and had other jedi at her aid who were also amped , and yet she still lost to him Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 1220391476
Orbalisk Bane is >>>Raskta Lsu

I just addressed that.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 5:01 am
Except you're using the in-universe nature of literally all codex entries in SWTOR as a reason for the basis of dismissal. (Literally all of them are 'fallible' in that way.) But this is the same world-building narrative that's used in every single form of SWTOR media. Actually, it's more accurate to say that every Bioware franchise uses it, whether it's SWTOR, Mass Effect or Dragon Age.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 5:06 am
@LadyKulvax wrote:Except you're using the in-universe nature of literally all codex entries in SWTOR as a reason for the basis of dismissal. (Literally all of them are 'fallible' in that way.) But this is the same world-building narrative that's used in every single form of SWTOR media. Actually, it's more accurate to say that every Bioware franchise uses it, whether it's SWTOR, Mass Effect or Dragon Age.
No, I did not say that I am dismissing the codex because it is in-universe and thus fallible. I pointed out very clear problems with your premise and the conclusion you drew from it, and part of that was mentioning the second-hand nature of the account.

Anything else?
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 5:08 am
All codex entries in SWTOR are written from second-hand accounts....
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 5:10 am
...which doesn't mean we need to take it literally every time a muggle says a Force user moves "lightning-fast"... in fact, quite the opposite.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 5:11 am
But where do you draw that line? That's precisely my point.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 5:11 am
Kilius wrote:@Azronger

Minor point but Raskta wasn't legitimately forcing Bane on the defensive in the passage preceding his dash towards Worror. Bane was maneuvering himself towards Worror hence the line "or so Farfalla thought". It's only when all three are attacking unison is Bane finally forced on the defensive :

"Together the three of them held the Sith Lord at bay: Farfalla on the left flank, Johun on the right, and Raskta in the center. Between blocks and parries they cut and stabbed at his face, their combined efforts finally forcing their enemy into a defensive stance."

Finally on the defensive proves Rasta hadn't truly the upper hand in the previous passage. This doesn't diminish the fact that she with Farfarlla's aid could legitimately contend with him however so I wouldn't mark it against her.

I was going to object to this, but on second reading it appears to be from Farfalla's perspective, so yeah, Bane was merely feigning to be losing so that he could get near Worror. Fair point.

However, that begs the question of why he would need to resort to such a tactic in the first place. If he figured that he needed to remove the Jedi's battle meditation amp from the game, then he evidently couldn't fodderize Lsu in a microsecond like he would do to Zallow. She was a legitimate contender to him, albeit decidedly inferior.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 5:24 am
You've still provided no reason for Bane blitzing Zallow at all, nevermind in a microsecond.

Leneer blasted a pair of Sith Lords before one of them could complete reaching for his lightsaber. This is literally her worst speed feat.

Nor have I seen any argument as to why a Leneer fighting at her very strongest with bloodlust, dark side empowerment and the 'emotions of billions' driving her on, shouldn't be close to her, without any of those things exhausting her reserves.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 5:30 am
@LadyKulvax wrote:But where do you draw that line? That's precisely my point.
...where I drew it. This is the chain of events:

An incident report claimed that an "unidentified female Sith" who we believe may be Lana took a non-Force user's hand with a "lightning-fast strike".

Is it so hard to understand the difference between what constitutes rigorous evidence and what does not? Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 2208776636
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

on June 10th 2019, 5:42 am
Yes, but codex entries can be full of those flaws. So really, we're either going by a case-to-case arbitrary basis or it's a collective assessment of reliability. I'm just saying it sounds dangerously subjective.
Sponsored content

Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow - Page 3 Empty Re: Raskta Lsu vs Ven Zallow

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum