Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Fulminiss and Vivicar Run The Gauntlet Empty Fulminiss and Vivicar Run The Gauntlet

June 8th 2019, 7:21 am
1. Kas'im and Raskta Lsu

2. Plo Koon and Kit Fisto

3. Darth Traya and Meetra Surik

4. Darth Bane and Darth Zannah
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Fulminiss and Vivicar Run The Gauntlet Empty Re: Fulminiss and Vivicar Run The Gauntlet

June 8th 2019, 7:53 am
Order is all over the place. But I'll bite. Fulminiss should be more powerful than anyone on 1 and 2. But he's weaker than everyone on 3 and 4. Vivicar is a lot harder to place.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Fulminiss and Vivicar Run The Gauntlet Empty Re: Fulminiss and Vivicar Run The Gauntlet

June 8th 2019, 8:02 am
Probably die at 2. Definitely die at 3.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 8th 2019, 8:21 am
Honestly they could die at 1 but 2 seems like the safer bet.
AncientPower
AncientPower

June 8th 2019, 8:23 am
Vivicar solos 1 and 2 to be honest.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

June 8th 2019, 9:15 am
Rounds 1 and 2 are essentially pure Force wielder vs pure duelist fights. And while Kas'im, Koon, and Fisto all have things to mark them as competent and powerful Force adepts, they haven't really encountered anything as esoteric as what their opponents are bringing to the table. On the flip side, I'm sure both Fulminiss and Vivicar are better at handling the blade than complete neophytes, but they are leagues beneath all of their adversaries. I'd say it becomes a question of who strikes first. On round 3, though Traya and the Exile are both far more equipped to deal with the more arcane aspects of the dark side than those in the previous rounds, and they're probably more powerful than Satele and Act I HoT, on top of being vastly greater duelists than Fulminiss and Vivicar, so overall I'd say the advantage is theirs.

So my answer would be they might stop at 1 or 2, but definitely stop at 3 and get squished at 4.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

June 8th 2019, 5:34 pm
Get squashed at 3. Might fall at 2.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum