Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RedGuard1an
RedGuard1an

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 12:05 pm
@iamthatguy wrote:
KingKopecz wrote:Vader was also on a DS nexus when he fought Ahsoka as well.
Dooku solos.

No implication nexuses function the same way in Canon.

Anyway how does Dooku solo when Zonakin, who is << Rebels Vader, destroyed Dooku Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 1648373583 Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 1648373583
Damn it. I'm not the best at translating between continuities.

Why is Rebels Vader >> Zonakin? Anyways, if Vader couldn't stomp Ahsoka who is weaker than pre-prime Maul then Dooku won't be getting stomped by Vader since he's > SoD Maul.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 12:07 pm
@iamthatguy wrote:
@The lord of hunger wrote:you literally said you like to troll by making people like me squirk redneck

I said I like to troll you guys because of your estrogen based opinions, not that I am a genuine troll.  I speak fact based arguments, while you speak feelings based arguments.  I could care less who beats who in a fictional universe.

What's up with the redneck/hillbilly insults on this forum as well?? I'm not even white lol.

got any prove of estrogen opinions and again if you care less for fictional debating why are you even here in the first place seems inconsistent just to ramdomly post without any basis

either way you literally confirmed my point trolling is trolling and your doing it
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 12:08 pm
KingKopecz wrote:
@iamthatguy wrote:
KingKopecz wrote:Vader was also on a DS nexus when he fought Ahsoka as well.
Dooku solos.

No implication nexuses function the same way in Canon.

Anyway how does Dooku solo when Zonakin, who is << Rebels Vader, destroyed Dooku Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 1648373583 Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 1648373583
Damn it. I'm not the best at translating between continuities.

Why is Rebels Vader >> Zonakin? Anyways, if Vader couldn't stomp Ahsoka who is weaker than pre-prime Maul then Dooku won't be getting stomped by Vader since he's > SoD Maul.

Lords of the sith novelization already tells vader is force power is stronger than his previous self and as for sod maul he was confirmed to be below vader according to the author
iamthatguy
iamthatguy

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 12:10 pm
KingKopecz wrote:
@iamthatguy wrote:
KingKopecz wrote:Vader was also on a DS nexus when he fought Ahsoka as well.
Dooku solos.

No implication nexuses function the same way in Canon.

Anyway how does Dooku solo when Zonakin, who is << Rebels Vader, destroyed Dooku Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 1648373583 Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 1648373583
Damn it. I'm not the best at translating between continuities.

No problem, as long as you acknowledge it.

Why is Rebels Vader >> Zonakin? Anyways, if Vader couldn't stomp Ahsoka who is weaker than pre-prime Maul then Dooku won't be getting stomped by Vader since he's > SoD Maul.

Rebels Vader is confirmed prime Vader, which would make him > unhindered MFV, who is > Zonakin.

Dooku is also not > Maul, considering the fact Maul easily beat a superior of Dooku's in the same comic:

Dooku was possessed by Talzin and fought Sidious, while Maul easily drove Grievous away.

Source: The Official Star Wars Fact File Remake #070


If I am assuming correctly your belief is based on the force fight at the end of SoD.  There are multiple circumstances which pretty much render the difference between Maul and Dooku as incalculable during that fight:

1. It was noted that the ritual itself would weaken Talzin for a time being.

2. Talzin never even finished draining Dooku, so she wasn't at her full power.

3. Maul was lending Talzin his power, and she could choose to accept or decline his power, and he likely wasn't even lending his full power. While Dooku was actually giving his full power in the form of lightning, although Dooku was injured.

4. Talzin is sub Sidious even at her full power, and she was losing decisively before Maul or Dooku joined.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/20/30/38/24/76462710.png

However, based off the Grievous fight, as well as post prime Maul's parity to someone like Ahsoka, it's clear there is a sizable gap between Maul and Dooku in the former's favor.


Last edited by iamthatguy on January 27th 2021, 12:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
iamthatguy
iamthatguy

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 12:11 pm
@The lord of hunger wrote:
KingKopecz wrote:
@iamthatguy wrote:
KingKopecz wrote:Vader was also on a DS nexus when he fought Ahsoka as well.
Dooku solos.

No implication nexuses function the same way in Canon.

Anyway how does Dooku solo when Zonakin, who is << Rebels Vader, destroyed Dooku Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 1648373583 Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 1648373583
Damn it. I'm not the best at translating between continuities.

Why is Rebels Vader >> Zonakin? Anyways, if Vader couldn't stomp Ahsoka who is weaker than pre-prime Maul then Dooku won't be getting stomped by Vader since he's > SoD Maul.

Lords of the sith novelization already tells vader is force power is stronger than his previous self and as for sod maul he was confirmed to be below vader according to the author

Lmao author opinions aren't Canon, Though I do agree Vader would beat Maul.

It is undeniable however that the duo here shitstomps Vader, and essentially anyone else in Canon besides ROTJ Sidious, who they still beat.


Last edited by iamthatguy on January 27th 2021, 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
iamthatguy
iamthatguy

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 12:13 pm

got any prove of estrogen opinions and again if you care less for fictional debating why are you even here in the first place seems inconsistent just to ramdomly post without any basis

I do like Star Wars, that's why I'm debating. But I also do enjoying making people like you squirm.

either way you literally confirmed my point trolling is trolling and your doing it

It's not necessarily trolling in that I am joking or being ironic. I am being 100% serious, but I'm trolling you because you're wrong.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 12:16 pm
so your basically posting the same things without even arguing why or how

that doesnt disprove my point and pretty bad trolling overall
iamthatguy
iamthatguy

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 12:18 pm
@The lord of hunger wrote:so your basically posting the same things without even arguing why or how

that doesnt disprove my point and pretty bad trolling overall

I'm not trying to disprove anything.  You have to prove how Vader is supposedly light years beyond Maul and Dooku despite not stomping Rebels Ahsoka who is confirmed inferior to post prime Maul.

Good luck with that.
iamthatguy
iamthatguy

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 12:19 pm
Nice avi btw, I like thought robot supes.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 12:21 pm
bad bait

iamthatguy
iamthatguy

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 12:37 pm
I'm not baiting, I'm being serious.  Prove how Vader is lightyears above both when Ahsoka gave him a decent fight, who is confirmed weaker than post prime Maul.

Btw shrugging everything off and labeling it bait makes you look like an ignorant debater, just saying.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 1:20 pm
says the guy who is trolling


and if you want confirmation there is tons of sources not my problem you treat them as toddlebooks like you claim before
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 1:24 pm
Good chat
iamthatguy
iamthatguy

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 1:25 pm
@The lord of hunger wrote:says the guy who is trolling


and if you want confirmation there is tons of sources not my problem you treat them as toddlebooks like you claim before

Tons of sources which are overruled by what happened on screen. Rebels Ahsoka was capable of giving Vader a decent fight. Rebels Ahsoka is inferior to post prime Maul, who is inferior to prime Maul.

Once again, I ask you to somehow prove that Vader is lightyears above either despite being given a decent fight by an inferior fighter.
iamthatguy
iamthatguy

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 1:26 pm
That darthant guy really programmed everyone it seems.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 1:37 pm
there not overruled in any way wasnt you who claimed ashoka could be in dooku levels and literally posted for it or wait better yet according to your logic then blind kanan should be superior to ashoka per him defeating maul on combat with just two moves even more despite the fact he was getting beaten by vader like number of episodes before

also got any legitimate scan or anything that dictates maul was> ashoka becuase as far as im concerned there where pretty matched and even before then she defeated him on the newest season of the clone wars so her>being him seems erroneous
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 1:43 pm
So this is what a convo between a speak-and-spell and Siri would look like.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 1:45 pm
Lord Of Hunger wrote: better yet according to your logic then blind kanan should be superior to ashoka per him defeating maul on combat with just two moves even more despite the fact he was getting beaten by vader like number of episodes before
How are you even trying to compare these two instances? Very clear differences on how the fights were. For one Maul was clearly cocky and we’ve seen it multiple times lead to his defeat, in no way does that make Kanan above Maul, lol. Also Kanan never got beaten Vader ”some episodes before”; It was during the beginning of the season and this is the end of it (Not saying Vader won’t beat him again).

Lord Of Hunger wrote: also got any legitimate scan or anything that dictates maul was> ashoka becuase as far as im concerned there where pretty matched and even before then she defeated him on the newest season of the clone wars so her>being him seems erroneous
Comparing their respective fights against The Inquisitors we can see Maul performs far better and manhandles them with ease. Ahsoka aided by Kanan (and her alone) didn’t do the same in TOTE.. In their short fight too we see Ahsoka running away(which could be due to Kanan. But I doubt Ahsoka thinks Kanan can really beat Maul. But I doubt there’s any other explanation to this other than fan-theories, lol).

Just wanted to add to the discussion here.
iamthatguy
iamthatguy

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 2:46 pm
@The lord of hunger wrote:there not overruled in any way wasnt you who claimed ashoka could be in dooku levels and literally posted for it or wait better yet according to your logic then blind kanan should be superior to ashoka per him defeating maul on combat with just two moves even more despite the fact he was getting beaten by vader like number of episodes before

Kanan had a oneness amp:

Freddie Prinze Jr. :"That's where Force takes over, not the Jedi. The Force takes over. Kanan vs. the Grand Inquisitor, that's Kanan releasing his fear and his attachment, and sort of being like water. This is a Force overpowering moment."

"So for that moment between the two of them, that's a Force explosion. Kanan isn't controlling that, that's the Force dictating what's going to happen to him."

Source: First Order Transmissions #197: Star Wars Rebels Finale Interview


also got any legitimate scan or anything that dictates maul was> ashoka becuase as far as im concerned there where pretty matched and even before then she defeated him on the newest season of the clone wars so her>being him seems erroneous

https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/20/30/38/24/ahsoka11.png

Maul was quite clearly hindered and not particularly interested in the S7 fight.  Regardless he was still the decisive superior by virtue of disarming her multiple times and later ragdolling her on the Venator.

Prime Maul>Rebels Maul>Rebels Ahsoka>TCW Ahsoka

I'd put TPM Maul between Rebels and TCW Ahsoka.


Last edited by iamthatguy on January 27th 2021, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamthatguy
iamthatguy

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 2:47 pm
@BreakofDawn wrote:So this is what a convo between a speak-and-spell and Siri would look like.

Which one would I be?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 3:08 pm
@iamthatguy wrote:
@The lord of hunger wrote:there not overruled in any way wasnt you who claimed ashoka could be in dooku levels and literally posted for it or wait better yet according to your logic then blind kanan should be superior to ashoka per him defeating maul on combat with just two moves even more despite the fact he was getting beaten by vader like number of episodes before

Kanan had a oneness amp:

Freddie Prinze Jr. :"That's where Force takes over, not the Jedi. The Force takes over. Kanan vs. the Grand Inquisitor, that's Kanan releasing his fear and his attachment, and sort of being like water. This is a Force overpowering moment."

"So for that moment between the two of them, that's a Force explosion. Kanan isn't controlling that, that's the Force dictating what's going to happen to him."

Source: First Order Transmissions #197: Star Wars Rebels Finale Interview



also got any legitimate scan or anything that dictates maul was> ashoka becuase as far as im concerned there where pretty matched and even before then she defeated him on the newest season of the clone wars so her>being him seems erroneous

https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/20/30/38/24/ahsoka11.png

Maul was quite clearly hindered and not particularly interested in the S7 fight.  Regardless he was still the decisive superior by virtue of disarming her multiple times and later ragdolling her on the Venator.

Prime Maul>Rebels Maul>Rebels Ahsoka>TCW Ahsoka

I'd put TPM Maul between Rebels and TCW Ahsoka.


ok lets first state what the source you put it claimed that scan is talking about ezra not ahsoka its legitimately saying kanan decides to split up the logical choice pairing maul with the weakest of the jedi which is consistent of what we see later during the final of the arc

secondly where in season 7 did we see maul ragdolling ashoka exactly doesnt the guy escapes?

also citation needed for maul being hindered during the fight
iamthatguy
iamthatguy

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 3:14 pm
ok lets first state what the source you put it claimed that scan is talking about ezra not ahsoka its legitimately saying kanan decides to split up the logical choice pairing maul with the weakest of the jedi which is consistent of what we see later during the final of the arc

?? I don't understand what you're trying to say.  Kanan felt Maul was stronger than Ahsoka in the force, Ahsoka was there with them as well, if she felt she was stronger than Maul she would have disagreed with Kanan.  Note that Kanan was the one who was reluctant not Ahsoka, because he cares more about Ezra than Ahsoka doesn't and doesn't want Ezra to turn, whereas Ahsoka already knows Maul is the best partner for Ezra since he is the strongest.

And Maul pretty much blitzed the 3 inquisitors while Ahsoka + Kanan were having trouble with them.

secondly where in season 7 did we see maul ragdolling ashoka exactly doesnt the guy escapes?

Before he gets on the ship, he ragdolls Ahsoka.

also citation needed for maul being hindered during the fight  

You don't really need a citation, it's common sense.  Maul seemed frightened of order 66 during the entire arc, as well as the fact that he ran away multiple times because he wasn't interested and instead wanted Ahsoka to join him.

Despite all of these circumstances, Maul was still the decisive superior.

Here's some sort of source btw, it doesn't confirm what I said, but it does confirm that Maul was hindered:

Sam Witwer: ''And Maul was not at his best when he is fighting to save the galaxy, and Ahsoka is at her best when she is fighting to save a friend.''

Source: Clone Wars Download: "The Phantom Apprentice"
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 4:02 pm
@iamthatguy wrote:
ok lets first state what the source you put it claimed that scan is talking about ezra not ahsoka its legitimately saying kanan decides to split up the logical choice pairing maul with the weakest of the jedi which is consistent of what we see later during the final of the arc

?? I don't understand what you're trying to say.  Kanan felt Maul was stronger than Ahsoka in the force, Ahsoka was there with them as well, if she felt she was stronger than Maul she would have disagreed with Kanan.  Note that Kanan was the one who was reluctant not Ahsoka, because he cares more about Ezra than Ahsoka doesn't and doesn't want Ezra to turn, whereas Ahsoka already knows Maul is the best partner for Ezra since he is the strongest.

the source you cited notes ezra is the weakest of the jedi if thats some kinda argument to argue it applies to ashoka it doesnt simply becuase its not talking about her

And Maul pretty much blitzed the 3 inquisitors while Ahsoka + Kanan were having trouble with them.

remind you that way before malachor ashoka was handling two of them with ease and with almost not effort on lothal?

secondly where in season 7 did we see maul ragdolling ashoka exactly doesnt the guy escapes?

Before he gets on the ship, he ragdolls Ahsoka.

no he lands a few kicks and thats it right after he escapes that doesnt mean he ragdolled her

also citation needed for maul being hindered during the fight  

You don't really need a citation, it's common sense.  Maul seemed frightened of order 66 during the entire arc, as well as the fact that he ran away multiple times because he wasn't interested and instead wanted Ahsoka to join him.

Despite all of these circumstances, Maul was still the decisive superior.

not according to the fight itself and why whould maul would be hindered once she decline his offer its pretty much obvious he was fightning all out

Here's some sort of source btw, it doesn't confirm what I said, but it does confirm that Maul was hindered:

Sam Witwer: ''And Maul was not at his best when he is fighting to save the galaxy, and Ahsoka is at her best when she is fighting to save a friend.''

Source: Clone Wars Download: "The Phantom Apprentice"

like you said doesnt confirm anything your point?
iamthatguy
iamthatguy

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 4:19 pm
the source you cited notes ezra is the weakest of the jedi if thats some kinda argument to argue it applies to ashoka it doesnt simply becuase its not talking about her

I take it English isn't your first language?

Ezra is the weakest member of the group, therefore, to protect Ezra they have to pair him with the strongest member.  They paired Ezra with Maul, therefore Maul is the strongest and stronger than Ahsoka.

remind you that way before malachor ashoka was handling two of them with ease and with almost not effort on lothal?

Yup, way before Malachor.  But there's something called growth, which the inquisitors probably had during that way long time gap, hence why they put up a stronger fight this time.

no he lands a few kicks and thats it right after he escapes that doesnt mean he ragdolled her

https://youtu.be/ounq-tXE_Pg?t=38

not according to the fight itself and why whould maul would be hindered once she decline his offer its pretty much obvious he was fightning all out

Actually, yes according to the fight itself since Maul disarmed her 3 times.  You don't disarm an equal 3 times in a fight.  And Maul was persistent to get her to join, he asked her until the very end where she declined one last time, so your fanfiction that he gave up trying to recruit her at the beginning doesn't add up.

like you said doesnt confirm anything your point?

That's not what I said.  I said it doesn't confirm my justification for why he's hindered, but it does indeed confirm Maul was hindered.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

January 27th 2021, 5:39 pm
@iamthatguy wrote:
the source you cited notes ezra is the weakest of the jedi if thats some kinda argument to argue it applies to ashoka it doesnt simply becuase its not talking about her

I take it English isn't your first language?

Ezra is the weakest member of the group, therefore, to protect Ezra they have to pair him with the strongest member.  They paired Ezra with Maul, therefore Maul is the strongest and stronger than Ahsoka.

source for maul being stronger than the duo itself as far as im concerned it was becuase maul was taking interest to draw ezra to the dark side same episode says it even kanan was to acompany ezra before maul sets him apart

remind you that way before malachor ashoka was handling two of them with ease and with almost not effort on lothal?

Yup, way before Malachor.  But there's something called growth, which the inquisitors probably had during that way long time gap, hence why they put up a stronger fight this time.

unless there is sources for that i whould believe it even then kanan manages to beat the other inquisitor with ease too later on during the malachor episodes

no he lands a few kicks and thats it right after he escapes that doesnt mean he ragdolled her

https://youtu.be/ounq-tXE_Pg?t=38

not according to the fight itself and why whould maul would be hindered once she decline his offer its pretty much obvious he was fightning all out

Actually, yes according to the fight itself since Maul disarmed her 3 times.  You don't disarm an equal 3 times in a fight.  And Maul was persistent to get her to join, he asked her until the very end where she declined one last time, so your fanfiction that he gave up trying to recruit her at the beginning doesn't add up.

doesnt mean he wasnt taking the fight seriously tho

like you said doesnt confirm anything your point?

That's not what I said.  I said it doesn't confirm my justification for why he's hindered, but it does indeed confirm Maul was hindered.

you said it yourself it doesnt confirm your justification before and now if it doesnt then its not confirmed.
Sponsored content

Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul - Page 3 Empty Re: Canon Vader vs Canon Dooku & Canon Maul

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum