Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth vs Kao Cen Darach - Page 3 Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth vs Kao Cen Darach

June 10th 2019, 12:54 pm
Meatpants wrote:Vos was instructed not to put up a fight iirc.
I’ll have to check out, since i’ve only seen this argument recently.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth vs Kao Cen Darach - Page 3 Empty Re: Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth vs Kao Cen Darach

June 10th 2019, 1:04 pm
@Meatpants after researching a bit, I actually found evidence supporting my notion. First Quinlan says “I am not surrendering” , which is what he was supposed to do, and attacks Kolar. After the duel finishes Kolar notes how Quinlan had  “forgotten the feel of the light”, which imo further implies he was going all out against him. Lastly Vos attacks him ( this time he specifically admitted he was serious) but gets one-shotted. 

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth vs Kao Cen Darach - Page 3 B4a9ff10

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth vs Kao Cen Darach - Page 3 36d7a310
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 10th 2019, 1:45 pm
How many pages of bullshit do we need to go through to establish Kolar's supremacy?
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

June 10th 2019, 1:54 pm
DC77 wrote:How many pages of bullshit do we need to go through to establish Kolar's supremacy?
Of course his supremacy is unquestioned, but I was just trying to debunk the notion that Quinlan was holding back against him. Of course I might be missing something.
copper.warrioranalytics
copper.warrioranalytics

July 6th 2019, 6:27 am
eeth koth thanks to his crucitorn ability and mastery of niman with a double bladed green saberstaff as seen in tcw game, come on people! he's over 60 and a high council jedi master! the difference between he, kolar and darach is minimal, none had seen a sith ever. but who has the abilities to weather such an attack, koth. he lasted minutes against vader before being distracted and stabbed in the back.. if he hadn't, who knows how long.. the fact he was able to hold his own against him for that long is amazing.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 30th 2019, 4:33 pm
Kolar
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 30th 2019, 4:35 pm
Bao-Dur solos all three
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 30th 2019, 7:18 pm
agen is called one of the strongest jedis in the order, and one of the most skilled. that puts him above eeth koth, imo, who could beat GG, who should no joke destroy trailer 1 malgus.
copper.warrioranalytics
copper.warrioranalytics

December 1st 2019, 2:06 am
Lorenzo, you must remember that kolar is called one of the best and skilled in the order after koth’s presumed demise at the time. Now, koth masters crucitorn, something kolar nor kao-cen has been recorded to replicate. This puts him not only ahead of kolar but ahead of kao-cen and thus the victor. Don’t get me wrong, i think gg is not malgus’ level, but darach still lost fairly comprehensively to malgus, koth lost to grievous through about 8 other assailants with a wound on his arm. You lovely ppl do the math
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

December 1st 2019, 8:32 am
Durach gets obliterated by either.

Kolar wins
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 1st 2019, 8:34 am
What is TOR scrub doing here?

OT-Kolar one shots by the power of Curry.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

December 1st 2019, 11:12 am
Darach is completely outclassed and goes down rather quickly. Kolar vs Koth would be a decent fight, but Kolar is better in all areas, including hype, feats and overall holistic portrayal.
The Witness
The Witness

December 1st 2019, 12:55 pm
Greysentinel365 wrote:Durach gets obliterated by either.

Kolar wins
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum