Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

TPM Darth Maul vs Agen Kolar and Eeth Koth Empty TPM Darth Maul vs Agen Kolar and Eeth Koth

May 9th 2020, 5:45 am
Standard rules
DarthDuelist9
DarthDuelist9

TPM Darth Maul vs Agen Kolar and Eeth Koth Empty Re: TPM Darth Maul vs Agen Kolar and Eeth Koth

May 9th 2020, 6:14 am
Maul, a similar duo to Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon in my opinion. Even if they would be stronger/more skilled then it wouldn't be with a big margin.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

TPM Darth Maul vs Agen Kolar and Eeth Koth Empty Re: TPM Darth Maul vs Agen Kolar and Eeth Koth

May 9th 2020, 6:33 am
Maul dies.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 9th 2020, 6:52 am
Kolar one-shots.

TPM Darth Maul vs Agen Kolar and Eeth Koth 3344068304 TPM Darth Maul vs Agen Kolar and Eeth Koth 3344068304 TPM Darth Maul vs Agen Kolar and Eeth Koth 3344068304
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

May 9th 2020, 6:58 am
Maul gets Quinlan’d by Kolar alone
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

May 9th 2020, 12:15 pm
What???
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

May 9th 2020, 12:24 pm
Dunno where to hold B-team
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

May 9th 2020, 1:07 pm
either solos
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

May 9th 2020, 4:40 pm
Maul should take this. He's an 8 while Kolar is (most likely) a 7 due to Fisto scaling. Koth I am not sure about. It is semi-implied in the Clone Wars that he would have beat Grievous if there was no outside interference. But I do not hold Canon Grievous in that high of regard, so I am going to say that the Zabrak masters are equal. Hence, why I think Maul will...  maul them 😉.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

May 10th 2020, 10:47 am
I'm thinking Maul solidly
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

May 10th 2020, 10:47 am
The Slick Obi wrote:Maul should take this. He's an 8 while Kolar is (most likely) a 7 due to Fisto scaling. 

TPM Darth Maul vs Agen Kolar and Eeth Koth 39523600
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

May 10th 2020, 12:34 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:
The Slick Obi wrote:Maul should take this. He's an 8 while Kolar is (most likely) a 7 due to Fisto scaling. 

TPM Darth Maul vs Agen Kolar and Eeth Koth 39523600
I'm relatively new around here, so I'm not sure if this a "Say what?" response or something more positive  TPM Darth Maul vs Agen Kolar and Eeth Koth 1668617588 .
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

May 10th 2020, 3:47 pm
Kolar might solo in legends 
Eeth might solo in canon
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

May 10th 2020, 4:30 pm
What on earth? The TPM Maul disrespect here, damn.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

May 10th 2020, 4:44 pm
Yeah, stop this horrible lowballing smh
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

May 10th 2020, 4:51 pm
hur dur maul dodged a wrist rocket therefore he was incapable of tking that wrist rocket. what now, maul drones, what now.
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

May 10th 2020, 5:51 pm
Latham2000 wrote:hur dur maul dodged a wrist rocket therefore he was incapable of tking that wrist rocket. what now, maul drones, what now.
Okay, il bite. 

What does TPM Maul have (canon wise) that surpasses Koth's contentions with not only TCW grevious, but his short contention with Vader?  

More curious than anything. Maybe TPM maul has some legendary canon feats that im unaware of.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

May 10th 2020, 6:33 pm
@Jedi_Juice

I was never repping Canon TPM Maul vs Canon Koth, i was bringing up mauls failure of tking the wrist rocket, and the standard rules for this website's versus threads are Legends only except if the OP says otherwise.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 10th 2020, 6:43 pm
Maul in a good to great fight.
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

May 10th 2020, 6:45 pm
Latham2000 wrote:@Jedi_Juice

I was never repping Canon TPM Maul vs Canon Koth, i was bringing up mauls failure of tking the wrist rocket, and the standard rules for this website's versus threads are Legends only except if the OP says otherwise.

Juicy, love it. xD 

I was more curious IF you know of anything that canon TPM maul has that puts him over a solid grevious contention and a vader contention. Im aware of the sites rules, which is why i actually expressed in my comment to begin with what i figured would happen, in a canon bout. Most people here seem to throw up a little in their mouth when they post things along the lines of say "Vader Vs Dooku" and they get some poor bloke to say vader wins. Normally when i comment here ( which isnt the most frequent thing, im more of a SWEB kind of guy,) i specify who i feel wins firstly in canon, and if they ask for legends i address it accordingly. Helps keep the canon part alive in forums, as most of everyone out there in the big wide world of star wars are legends fans, and i try to keep the NuCanon involved.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

May 10th 2020, 6:59 pm
Zabrak fest huh? 

I'd give it to Maul after a decent fight. If they fight him together on even ground they have a good chance but I'd still back Maul.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum