Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

6 - Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 14 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

November 30th 2019, 12:34 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:
The Apprentice wrote:
Amazing reply, the western hemisphere bows in awe.

A) Literally no one agrees with you

Must feel really stupid now, don't ya?

I like this Kun brigade, we only get stronger with time:

Me
Decaf
Ziggy
Bart
Goat

Coming back to get clobbered again? And, no, people agreeing that Kun wins this matchup (which I already stated anyway), isn't the same as people agreeing with your shit interpretation of the Malak quote. Try again.
Gᴏᴀᴛ
Gᴏᴀᴛ

November 30th 2019, 12:38 pm
The Apprentice wrote:
LadyKulvax wrote:
The Apprentice wrote:
Amazing reply, the western hemisphere bows in awe.

A) Literally no one agrees with you

Must feel really stupid now, don't ya?

I like this Kun brigade, we only get stronger with time:

Me
Decaf
Ziggy
Bart
Goat

Coming back to get clobbered again? And, no, people agreeing that Kun wins this matchup (which I already stated anyway), isn't the same as people agreeing with your shit interpretation of the Malak quote. Try again.

I agree with the shit interpretation of the Malak quote. Try again. 6 - Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 14 1289255181
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 30th 2019, 12:44 pm
Good troll, that's me done.

Another win for Goatmeister92.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 30th 2019, 12:52 pm
I agree with the shit interpretation of the Malak quote. Try again. 6 - Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 14 1289255181

@GOAT Worse than the Kun interpretation that defies reality?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 30th 2019, 1:22 pm
What have I missed, lol.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 30th 2019, 1:42 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Vader slaps him down without breaking a sweat.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 30th 2019, 2:22 pm
what argument can even be made in kun's favor in the first place? vader is the supirior duelist, stronger, faster, much more experience, likely smarter, has better training, is better with the force, likely has a much bigger moveset, his stamina and durability are much higher- he is better than kun in all possible ways lol
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

November 30th 2019, 2:25 pm
Prove it
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 30th 2019, 2:28 pm
There is plenty that can be made against Vader. No character is invincible. Also Kun is a powerful foe.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 30th 2019, 2:40 pm
vader is the best duelist in the galaxy by TFU 1 (and then got much, much, much better after this), this includes kun, who is still around. i dont think i need to prove stronger, as he completely overpowered sidious, is stronger than obi wan who can bend GG's plating, also stronger than dooku who disarm GG, who can yeet reinforced durasteel doors off of their hinges; is said to be faster than obi wan by 18 BBY (this obi wan being compared here is= to mustafar obi wan), then got much, much faster after this; he has killed more than 200 of ths toughest, strongest, smartest, most skilled jedi the order had after order 66, who were said to have only survived cuz they were the best of the best, kun has nothing close to this; he has bane's holocron, which just by itself has everything kun had to himself, and much more, then he had tons and tons of super high end jedi holocrons at his disposal, and other tons of sith holocrons that sheev gave him; his feats with both control and skill with the force are all better than anything kun has shown; i dont think i need to explain why vader's stamina and durability>> kun's, do i?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 30th 2019, 2:44 pm
Even though Vader>Kun, I disagree with your reasonings.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 30th 2019, 2:46 pm
well, u can, im not perfect lol i do wanna see what kun has over vader tho. if i have to make an argument, yall gotta make one too.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 30th 2019, 2:49 pm
Well, I'll write a case for Kun then.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 30th 2019, 2:50 pm
cool. im anxious to see it, tbh
The Witness
The Witness

November 30th 2019, 2:55 pm
Exar Kun
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 30th 2019, 3:16 pm
Exar Kun wins
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 30th 2019, 3:38 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:vader is the best duelist in the galaxy by TFU 1 (and then got much, much, much better after this), this includes kun, who is still around.

Vader is only referred as an unparalled lightsaber combatant as of TFU. That quote is apparently wrong unless the author dismisses Sidious and Yoda due to them stopped using lightsabers. And noone around that time is aware of Kun's existence therefore the quote doesn't apply to the latter, who is even uncapable of holding one due to lacking a physical form.

i dont think i need to prove stronger, as he completely overpowered sidious, is stronger than obi wan who can bend GG's plating, also stronger than dooku who disarm GG, who can yeet reinforced durasteel doors off of their hinges; is said to be faster than obi wan by 18 BBY (this obi wan being compared here is= to mustafar obi wan), then got much, much faster after this; he has killed more than 200 of ths toughest, strongest, smartest, most skilled jedi the order had after order 66, who were said to have only survived cuz they were the best of the best, kun has nothing close to this;

1 - Vader overpowering Sidious has nothing to do with his own strength, rather an unusual display of willpower. Not to mention he grabbed the Emperor while he was off-guard.

2 - Kenobi only has average strength feats, Vader being stronger than him doesn't mean anything. And Dooku's known for his lack of strength and stamina. Kun does have way better strength feats than both.

3 - Except that Jedi that survived weren't the best of the best of the Order, who were already dead. Such as Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, Aayla Secura, Mace Windu etc. The ones who were above average Jedi Masters such as Shaak Ti and Quinlan Vos were not even slain by Vader or survived. 

4 - Vader is unusually fast, that is true. However he lacks agility the Kun has and the Ancient Sith Lord is capable of creating after images just as Vader so why the speed should be a deciding factor where it is doubtful that if Vader can even outclass Kun in that area?

he has bane's holocron, which just by itself has everything kun had to himself, and much more, then he had tons and tons of super high end jedi holocrons at his disposal, and other tons of sith holocrons that sheev gave him; his feats with both control and skill with the force are all better than anything kun has shown; i dont think i need to explain why vader's stamina and durability>> kun's, do i

Yet Vader didn't know everything Bane had possessed such as Force Drain. Kun has a way larger arsenal than Vader when it comes to Force powers, and his telepathic abilities are beyond Vader. In durability surely Vader is superior due to his armor but at the same time it has disadvantages. And what makes you think that Vader's stamina>Kun? Kun is capable of fighting Ulic without tiring for hours.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 30th 2019, 3:39 pm
EmperorCaedus wrote:Exar Kun wins

Didn't you previously wagered on Vader?
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

November 30th 2019, 3:41 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:
I agree with the shit interpretation of the Malak quote. Try again. 6 - Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 14 1289255181

@GOAT Worse than the Kun interpretation that defies reality?
Another win for Goatmeister92 regardless.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 30th 2019, 4:06 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:
EmperorCaedus wrote:Exar Kun wins

Didn't you previously wagered on Vader?
No, I just argued with AP because he believed his Editor’s quote made Kun > Vader
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 30th 2019, 4:10 pm
@ladykulvax 

If you write a post on how Kun > Vader with actual substance, some people might begin respecting Kun is > Vader
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 30th 2019, 4:40 pm
Exactly lol at least try
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 30th 2019, 4:45 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:Exactly lol at least try

I wrote a response for you up there.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 30th 2019, 4:51 pm
I know, but I'm on my phone watching bear grills lol
Decaf_Beverages
Decaf_Beverages

November 30th 2019, 5:57 pm
You know, I could do a post at length at why I consider Kun superior to the likes of Vader, but it is honestly too close to the end of the semester for that junk right now. So I'll post a Vader quote many people haven't seen pertaining to his death

6 - Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 14 Screen12
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum