Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Arcann Vs. Revan (Novel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Arcann Vs. Revan (Novel)

March 31st 2020, 8:01 am
Gaunter O'Dimm wrote:
IG wrote:
Gaunter O'Dimm wrote:Unsure.

I would like to see an actual case for Arcann, especially from those who claim he "slaps".
Arcann can basically oneshot HoT as of KOTFE Chapter 8 (withstands Valklander blast for an extended period of time, the "briefest moment" of Valklander >>> HoT + Senya + Lana). 

As of Act III, the HoT is superior to Revan Reborn because he scales above.
If Arcann could "oneshot" HoT, he would've done it in either of their fights.

Specifics, please. Not everyone knows every single scalling chain by heart.

https://www.suspectinsightforums.com/t2899-ss-the-tyrannical-ten-arcann-xsupremeskillz-vs-darth-krayt-azronger
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

March 31st 2020, 8:57 am
SOR Revan definitely beats Arcann. Revan Reborn better run.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 31st 2020, 9:10 am
KOTFE Arcann alone is >>> Revan Reborn. KOTET Arcann is noticeably stronger than him. Revan should hide.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

March 31st 2020, 12:39 pm
Merged the threads

April 2nd 2020, 6:24 am
NotAA3 wrote:
Gaunter O'Dimm wrote:
IG wrote:
Gaunter O'Dimm wrote:Unsure.

I would like to see an actual case for Arcann, especially from those who claim he "slaps".
Arcann can basically oneshot HoT as of KOTFE Chapter 8 (withstands Valklander blast for an extended period of time, the "briefest moment" of Valklander >>> HoT + Senya + Lana). 

As of Act III, the HoT is superior to Revan Reborn because he scales above.
If Arcann could "oneshot" HoT, he would've done it in either of their fights.

Specifics, please. Not everyone knows every single scalling chain by heart.

https://www.suspectinsightforums.com/t2899-ss-the-tyrannical-ten-arcann-xsupremeskillz-vs-darth-krayt-azronger
Thanks for the link. A good argument overall, but supreme didn't mention several things
For some reason, he didn't mention that Revan was hardly at his best during his fight with Vitiate. Unless I'm misremembering something, I doubt that over three years of torture, lack of physical activity and being constantly pumped with Force-suppressing drugs can be just washed away in a matter of few hours.
And the whole argument about Scourge being "a relevant factor" in the fight in the novel is pretty weak as well. It comes from Revan's limited perspective. We know for a fact Scourge wouldn't be a factor in a fight, since the Emperor merely brushing his mind against Scourge's for less then a second left Scourge lying on the floor, crying like a bitch. It doesn't really matter if Act III Scourge is absurdly more powerful than he was in the novel, when he was so insignificant to being with.

That being said, I agree that Arcann wins this.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum