Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

KFV vs Shimrra Empty KFV vs Shimrra

March 19th 2020, 1:48 pm
Standard rules
The God Emperor
The God Emperor

KFV vs Shimrra Empty Re: KFV vs Shimrra

March 20th 2020, 7:55 am
It could go either way. Vader can't use his force abilities against Shimrra. It doesn't affect the most powerful Yuuzhan Vong warrior. They can fight each other with weapons. Shimrra overthrowed Luke and Jacen multiple times. But Luke was tired because he fought Yuuzhan Vong warriors before fighting Shimrra. And this version of Jacen was too weak. He couldn't even defeat Aurra who was highly weak and old. Shimrra was still too powerful. Luke collapsed against the wall after fighting Shimrra. I'd say Shimrra but Vader definitely puts a good fight against him.
Ziggy
Ziggy

March 20th 2020, 8:52 am
KVF one shots
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 20th 2020, 11:35 am
Vader dies

Last edited by The lord of hunger on April 3rd 2020, 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

March 20th 2020, 1:33 pm
Make the case then.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

March 20th 2020, 3:12 pm
doesnt shimrra have some parity with DE sheev or something?

i mean, Shimrra ~ DE sheev (end of DE) > DE Sheev (start of DE) >> ROTJ sheev >> ANH Sheev >> ROTS Sheev ~ KF Vader. pretty cut and dry to me tbh
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

March 20th 2020, 5:58 pm
Shimrra takes it on account on giving trouble to NJO Luke, tbh. At least Luke knew of the vong and shit, KFV has no such knowledge, and his inability to abuse the force will make it hard for him.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 20th 2020, 6:29 pm
KFV has never struck me as someone who just abuses the Force in fights. He prefers overwhelming his opponents blade to blade most of the time, so I doubt it'll be too much of a hindrance. Backing him.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

March 20th 2020, 6:55 pm
BoD wrote:KFV has never struck me as someone who just abuses the Force in fights. He prefers overwhelming his opponents blade to blade most of the time, so I doubt it'll be too much of a hindrance. Backing him.
Against someone that's giving NJO Luke trouble? I can't find that happening, tbh. Luke also knows how to fight Vong better than Anakin does, as Anakin doesn't know what Vong are. Shimrra has way more advantages here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum