Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

One problem I have with the new 'High Republic' era.... Empty One problem I have with the new 'High Republic' era....

March 9th 2020, 10:51 am
Is the fact that it is "only" 200 years before TPM. They said that they went in the past to not be connected with the films at all. 2 problems with that:

1. The Republic had 1000 years of peace before TPM. Them introducing super dangerous space vikings & having some kind of cataclysmic event take place directly contradicts that statement. 

2. They say that it will be detached from the films but, last time I checked, a certain little green goblin-frog-man-thing was alive & kickin' 200 years before TPM.
Galan007
Galan007

One problem I have with the new 'High Republic' era.... Empty Re: One problem I have with the new 'High Republic' era....

March 9th 2020, 1:39 pm
1.) Depends how they go about it. If the story is primarily set in the Unknown Regions, I'm totally fine with it... A great many things can(and have) happened in the Unknown Regions, without the Republic ever being aware of it.

2.) Oh I'm sure there will be a few cameos from Yoda here and there, but I don't expect him to be a major player in the event... Lets just hope Maz stays out of this. One problem I have with the new 'High Republic' era.... 2208776636
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

One problem I have with the new 'High Republic' era.... Empty Re: One problem I have with the new 'High Republic' era....

March 9th 2020, 2:52 pm
i have more questions about this proyect:

did will get to see at least a mention of the rule of two?

does yoda s master will appear at least?
Galan007
Galan007

March 9th 2020, 4:14 pm
1.) We would only see the Rule of Two referenced if the Sith of that era have a part to play in this.

2.) Yoda would still be ~600 years old here. Entirely possible that his original master has long since died.
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

March 9th 2020, 4:16 pm
Galan007 wrote:1.) Depends how they go about it. If the story is primarily set in the Unknown Regions, I'm totally fine with it... A great many things can(and have) happened in the Unknown Regions, without the Republic ever being aware of it.

2.) Oh I'm sure there will be a few cameos from Yoda here and there, but I don't expect him to be a major player in the event... Lets just hope Maz stays out of this. One problem I have with the new 'High Republic' era.... 2208776636
Good points. Well, except for the Maz part. I might be one of the few fans who likes Maz, haha.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

March 9th 2020, 4:48 pm
I have a sort of sickening feeling about this era now....but we'll see..
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum