Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
Jacen
Jacen
Level One
Level One

UnuThul, Darth Caedus, Darish Vol vs Valkorion, Vaylin, Arcann Empty UnuThul, Darth Caedus, Darish Vol vs Valkorion, Vaylin, Arcann

on February 10th 2020, 10:21 pm
Prime iterations for all

Who wins?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

UnuThul, Darth Caedus, Darish Vol vs Valkorion, Vaylin, Arcann Empty Re: UnuThul, Darth Caedus, Darish Vol vs Valkorion, Vaylin, Arcann

on February 10th 2020, 10:25 pm
Unu vs valk- valk is hax, prolly smarter, more experienced, but i think there is a big power discrepancy here

caedus vs vaylin- ceadus is more powerful, imo, more skilled as a fighter, far better powers, more experienced, and what not else. he whoops her in an all out fight.

Vol vs arcann- i cant even say for sure that arcann is the better fighter here, so i just gotta give it to vol
BoD
BoD
Level Three
Level Three

UnuThul, Darth Caedus, Darish Vol vs Valkorion, Vaylin, Arcann Empty Re: UnuThul, Darth Caedus, Darish Vol vs Valkorion, Vaylin, Arcann

on February 10th 2020, 11:18 pm
Unu vs Valk - Valk. More powerful, smarter, more knowledgeable, etc.

Caedus vs Vaylin - Vaylin stomps. She's so much more powerful it's not even funny, and Caedus won't be able to unbalance her like Senya. Vaylin by the end of KOTET was a match for Arcann in sabers.

Vol vs Arcann - KOTET Arcann beats him via chained Vaylin scaling, tbh.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on February 10th 2020, 11:35 pm
unu vs valk: valk seems more experienced powerful and smarter however i dont certainly know how is facing a being who give luke a hard fight during the njo era... possibly could go either way 

caedus vs vaylin: caedus 5/10 

vol vs arcann: arcann seems a better option all around tbh
Corvinus
Corvinus

on February 11th 2020, 5:31 pm
Going with team 2. UnuThul and Valkorion are the strongest member of their respective teams, but Valkorion almost assuredly wins that via experience and hax. Once he wins against his opponent it doesn't really matter what his children have done. Though I will say I don't see them losing.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Two
Level Two

on February 11th 2020, 5:57 pm
Team 1. Thul tools Valkorion, Caedus and Vol also would smash the whiny siblings.
BoD
BoD
Level Three
Level Three

on February 11th 2020, 6:01 pm
@HellfireUnit wrote:Team 1. Thul tools Valkorion, Caedus and Vol also would smash the whiny siblings.
Explain.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Two
Level Two

on February 11th 2020, 6:15 pm
@BoD wrote:
@HellfireUnit wrote:Team 1. Thul tools Valkorion, Caedus and Vol also would smash the whiny siblings.
Explain.

Thul can most certainly match Valkorion when it comes to power. Caedus is way more skilled than Vaylin and is comparable when it comes to power. Vol is stronger than Caedus and cannot be matched by sub-Vaylin character. This is basically a 1v3 match. Thul can stall Valkorion at least until the cavalry arrives.
BoD
BoD
Level Three
Level Three

on February 11th 2020, 6:22 pm
Thul can most certainly match Valkorion when it comes to power.

Based on? Even if he can, he's outmatched in mastery, esoteric abilities and knowledge.

Caedus is way more skilled than Vaylin

In what, sabers? BoKOTET Vaylin could fight Senya on even ground and nearly overwhelmed her several times. By chapter 6, she could go toe to toe with KOTET Arcann in sabers.

Force? Her mastery is massively underrated.

Either way, she's a lot stronger in the Force.

and is comparable when it comes to power.

Based on?

Vol is stronger than Caedus and cannot be matched by sub-Vaylin character.

Arcann is ~ chained Vaylin. Arcann also has much better saber feats and is ridiculously more durable. Vol's hype comes from hurting Abeloth through TP, and I don't see why Arcann couldn't replicate this.

This is basically a 1v3 match. Thul can stall Valkorion at least until the cavalry arrives.

Hardly. Valk takes Thul in a good fight, Vaylin can overwhelm Caedus, and Arcann can honestly beat Vol.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum