Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Wankious
Wankious

Rank these feats Empty Rank these feats

February 3rd 2020, 8:20 am
Sidious being able to teleport instantly and spam Force Storms, potentially giving him the ability to kill thousands of opponents who are conventionally near him.

Luke being able to achieve Oneness at will.

Sidious being a galaxy wide nexus.

Luke becoming an immovable object.

Sidious' presence causing ripples in the fabric of space. 

Midi-chlorian Manipulation allowing Plagueis to tank Sidious' lightning while drunk and unbalancing the Force. 

All Jedi spirits WAITING for Palpatine so that they can destroy him.

Sidious' Spirit not needing a body/being unkillable. 

Anakin deciding to win.

Sidious having greater durability than an ISD.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Rank these feats Empty Re: Rank these feats

February 3rd 2020, 8:25 am
Anakin deciding to win - If you're talking about his "win at any cost" mindset, it basically makes him invincible.

Luke being able to achieve Oneness at will - Oneness can normally only be achieved under extreme circumstances, and incredibly powerful beings like the Outlander, Mace and (AFAIK) Yoda have never achieved it. Being able to essentially make yourself a limitless conduit for Force energy is insane.

Sidious being able to teleport instantly and spam Force Storms, potentially giving him the ability to kill thousands of opponents who are conventionally near him - Not entirely sure he can fully control them but it's definitely up there.

Sidious being a galaxy wide nexus - Eh...it's up there. Hard to quantify exactly, though.

Luke becoming an immovable object - Doing this against a being as powerful as Unuthul is impressive.

Sidious' presence causing ripples in the fabric of space - Don't remember this.

Sidious having greater durability than an ISD - Don't remember this.

Midi-chlorian Manipulation allowing Plagueis to tank Sidious' lightning while drunk and unbalancing the Force - He only tanked one blast, iirc.

All Jedi spirits WAITING for Palpatine so that they can destroy him - Not that impressive, tbh. 

Sidious' Spirit not needing a body/being unkillable - He's not the first Sith/dark sider to do this. Valkorion, Karness Muur, and many other dark siders have pulled this trick.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

February 3rd 2020, 8:30 am
@BoD

Sidious' Spirit not needing a body/being unkillable - He's not the first Sith/dark sider to do this. Valkorion, Karness Muur, and many other dark siders have pulled this trick.

Proof that Tenebrae, Muur and "many other" dark siders (please name them?) were able to keep themselves from dying without an anchor linking them to the physical world?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 3rd 2020, 8:35 am
Proof that Tenebrae, Muur and "many other" dark siders (please name them?) were able to keep themselves from dying without an anchor linking them to the physical world?

I wasn't referring to the idea of anchors when I said that. I was clearly just talking about cheating death.
Wankious
Wankious

February 3rd 2020, 8:42 am
IDK what the cap for Anakin deciding to win is, so not sure on that myself. 

I was referring to this

Palpatine has already shown much greater precision with Force Storms than what is required in simply teleporting nearby and sending a storm at a large group of people.

I was referring to Sidious tanking Galen's final blast, which was greater than any other times Galen used the force, including blasting an ISD.

MM is being discussed in the top 15 thread and I don't see a reason to discard it as of now.

Lol, all of Jedi waiting for Sheev might actually be the most broken thing in the lore.

The point of the spirit sheev thing was that he doesn't need an anchor.

Last edited by Wankious on February 3rd 2020, 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
MP

February 3rd 2020, 8:43 am
BoD wrote:I wasn't referring to the idea of anchors when I said that. I was clearly just talking about cheating death.

That's not what the OP posted about though, "Sidious' Spirit not needing a body/being unkillable". Valkorion never not needed a body, Muur was bound by the talisman and his spirit died straight after it's destruction, other spirits used their tombs or other things as anchors. Sidious is literally the only one with the willpower required to exist without any link to the physical world - and as an aside Plagueis was able to do so for a brief time as well.
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

February 7th 2020, 3:01 pm
@Wankious
Wankious: wrote:Lol, all of Jedi waiting for Sheev might actually be the most broken thing in the lore
Yeah, or the fact that his force storms were stated to be able to consume all of space.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

February 7th 2020, 6:18 pm
Wankious wrote:

All Jedi spirits WAITING for Palpatine so that they can destroy him.

Sidious having greater durability than an ISD.

1. ? How is this a feat?

2. When was this now?
Wankious
Wankious

February 7th 2020, 6:34 pm
1. How is this a relevant question?

2. As I've already explained above, I was referring to Sidious tanking Galen's final blast.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

February 7th 2020, 7:28 pm
Wankious wrote:1. How is this a relevant question?

2. As I've already explained above, I was referring to Sidious tanking Galen's final blast.

Because I don't see how Jedi waiting for Sidious is a feat. Unless you mean to say them holding him from returning again.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 7th 2020, 7:43 pm
It's not a feat.
Wankious
Wankious

February 8th 2020, 10:29 am
The fact that all the Jedi waited for a being to come thousands of years prior to his birth is a wank-worthy info of its own. It is especially relevant when it comes to comparing Sidious to other enemies of the Jedi throughout galactic history.

So obviously the point is to compare the impressiveness of them waiting + them holding him from coming back to other showings I've listed.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 8th 2020, 10:35 am
Considering that few Jedi retained their identities after death and most just merged with the Force, it's highly likely it's hyperbole.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum