Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Do Maul, Dooku and Vader count as Banite Sith? Empty Do Maul, Dooku and Vader count as Banite Sith?

January 7th 2020, 7:26 pm
If they do, wouldn't they also benefit from the Banite scaling (not referring to Sidious here since he was clearly an exception)?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Do Maul, Dooku and Vader count as Banite Sith? Empty Re: Do Maul, Dooku and Vader count as Banite Sith?

January 7th 2020, 7:28 pm
i always thought it meant the masters, and not just the sith in the order
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

Do Maul, Dooku and Vader count as Banite Sith? Empty Re: Do Maul, Dooku and Vader count as Banite Sith?

January 7th 2020, 8:00 pm
They do count per sources, yes. And they only benefit from Banite scaling insofar that they can be backwards scaled from the later generations.

Level Three
Level Three

January 7th 2020, 8:12 pm
well, no way Maul > Plagueis, to be honest as far as TPM goes.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 7th 2020, 8:28 pm
ofc they count
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 7th 2020, 10:03 pm
Azronger wrote:They do count per sources, yes. And they only benefit from Banite scaling insofar that they can be backwards scaled from the later generations.
So what does that mean, exactly?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

January 8th 2020, 1:06 am
It means just what I said.

Level Four
Level Four

January 8th 2020, 8:01 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Ban worthy Az, what kind of a hypocrite posts such nonsensical asshole responses and Bans me for being random on the forum. By your own logic you should Ban yourself
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 8th 2020, 8:34 am
@BOD i think he means that they can only scale like if they came in the later ends of the order. I would assume that to be somewhat correct. idk if some of the early gens of the order actually surpassed bane or zannah by their own powers. they did in fact all get an amp from killing their masters. Of course some of them were strong by themselves, but that doenst necessarily apply to all of them. I cant see plagueis having that much greater potential than bane, if i were to consider the fact that he lived for much longer, was trained for much longer, had much more info to use, was naturally smarter, and in the end, he too got the amp from killing tenebrous. It seems, to me at least, that if it werent for the amp, not many of them would have ever surpassed bane by that much. Had bane lived for 130 years, started his training at a yougner age, without dark side corruptions, no battles to fight, meaning no dangers to face, and much more info to cover, alongside a damn big amp, i dont doubt the fact that he couldve gotten stronger than plagueis
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 8th 2020, 10:13 am
@Azronger My brain's fried from essays and interviews. Could you elaborate?
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

January 8th 2020, 3:34 pm
Yes, except maybe not for Maul because he was a explicit and deliberate violation to the Rule of Two given that there was already two pre-existing Banite Sith i.e. Plagueis and Sidious, but he was still recieved the traditional Banite Sith training, and I can recall the EU and TCW creative team suggesting that he has Sidious+ potential.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum