Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

Chris Avellone: Revan > Darth Nihilus? Empty Chris Avellone: Revan > Darth Nihilus?

January 5th 2020, 7:35 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Chris Avellone: Revan > Darth Nihilus? Empty Re: Chris Avellone: Revan > Darth Nihilus?

January 5th 2020, 7:39 pm
there's a tweet that says that already, i think.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Chris Avellone: Revan > Darth Nihilus? Empty Re: Chris Avellone: Revan > Darth Nihilus?

January 5th 2020, 7:52 pm
Yep a tweet already was Made like years ago
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 5th 2020, 7:56 pm
well, there is the fact that said tweet is his IMO and nothing more. This seems to me like nothing more of him reiterating said opinion.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 5th 2020, 7:58 pm
So according to Avellone, Vader can beat Nihilus, Revan vs Nihilus doesn't come down to power as Revan is more strategic and smarter...but Revan can thrash them both? I'm pretty confused now.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 5th 2020, 8:00 pm
like i said, its his IMO. Its not a fact. Is it technically reliable? eh, somewhat.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 5th 2020, 8:34 pm
BoD (back from 8th) wrote:So according to Avellone, Vader can beat Nihilus, Revan vs Nihilus doesn't come down to power as Revan is more strategic and smarter...but Revan can thrash them both? I'm pretty confused now.
I bet to ask in which part avellone says revan can thrash them?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 5th 2020, 8:52 pm
tweet from 2015 ish maybe? maybe before even. He says that. https://twitter.com/chrisavellone/status/1056378721790132224?lang=bg
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 5th 2020, 8:58 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:tweet from 2015 ish maybe? maybe before even. He says that. https://twitter.com/chrisavellone/status/1056378721790132224?lang=bg
Lol that tweet is from 2018 nevertheless it's just his opinión ,when someone like chee or Hidalgo Say something like this i can take that as a fact
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 5th 2020, 9:00 pm
lol alright then. Revan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vader and nihilus now. guess revan >>>>>>>>>> mace windu as well.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 5th 2020, 9:07 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:lol alright then. Revan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vader and nihilus now. guess revan >>>>>>>>>> mace windu as well.
Like i said just a opinión of the mind behind kotor 2 when we get a confirmation of the likes of Hidalgo and chee (people who literally are part of the history group and have more knowledge) then it's a fact
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

January 5th 2020, 9:10 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:Revan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYZMIz0_h5A
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 5th 2020, 9:20 pm
hey like, i said, revan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mace windu
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 5th 2020, 9:21 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:hey like, i said, revan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mace windu
Ask chee or Hidalgo if they respond You it's fact if not just opinión of a game creator
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 5th 2020, 9:44 pm
i honestly dont care about opinions that seem spouted like that. like, said without thought? just in the moment, simply to answer a question quickly? there is a difference about novel saying something, and the novel's author saying something else outside of the novel in some random tweet or interview. for example, plagueis beating sidious in sabers. plagueis is once said to be a master swordsmen in the novel itself, i believe, but that only puts him on par with about a trillion other characters, and not above the (arguably) most skilled sith duelist in the verse. BUT according to the author, he is in fact better. so how do we work with that?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 5th 2020, 9:49 pm
Author who literally we don't know if he take a time to actually learn of the verse besides a videogame and who just a few years quit of the franchise.....
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 5th 2020, 10:50 pm
yes, exactly. that is one of the main things. look at lucas. if u were to ask him who meetra surik, nihilus, or malak were, i dont even know if he could answer all 3 correctly. these authors are not fans. they make money, not memories. there ARE people who do take their time, but most honestly dont. this is why editors and research even exists. for example, there are about 2 or statements from 2 jedi that say that Vader in 18 BBY was the strongest force users either of them had ever met. that would make Vader stronger than yoda, which is ridiculous and impossible lol authors also forget important information that can greatly change variables. for example, Vader's right handed glove is supposedly a power amping gauntlet of sorts, but i have literally never seen that mentioned in any novel, comic, movie, etc ever. not even once. interestingly, his helmet is also supposedly indestructible, made from the hardest materials in the galaxy, which was then augmented by sith magic... and yet, it break allllll the fucking time. authors honestly dont know shit some times
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 5th 2020, 11:17 pm
Thats just in avellone and maybe Hidalgo is casé for chee the guy knows exactly What is doing

Last edited by The lord of hunger on January 5th 2020, 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 5th 2020, 11:43 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:yes, exactly. that is one of the main things. look at lucas. if u were to ask him who meetra surik, nihilus, or malak were, i dont even know if he could answer all 3 correctly. these authors are not fans. they make money, not memories. there ARE people who do take their time, but most honestly dont. this is why editors and research even exists. for example, there are about 2 or statements from 2 jedi that say that Vader in 18 BBY was the strongest force users either of them had ever met. that would make Vader stronger than yoda, which is ridiculous and impossible lol authors also forget important information that can greatly change variables. for example, Vader's right handed glove is supposedly a power amping gauntlet of sorts, but i have literally never seen that mentioned in any novel, comic, movie, etc ever. not even once. interestingly, his helmet is also supposedly indestructible, made from the hardest materials in the galaxy, which was then augmented by sith magic... and yet, it break allllll the fucking time. authors honestly dont know shit some times
About vader s right glove there is already a novel about that titled the glove of Darth Vader
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 6th 2020, 1:07 am
I meant it as novels not acknowledging it's existence most of the time, and not that it doesn't actually exist lol
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

January 6th 2020, 11:52 am
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 6th 2020, 11:56 am
lol wtf
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum