Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gueliston
Gueliston

It’s really irritating... (Fallen Order Gameplay) Empty It’s really irritating... (Fallen Order Gameplay)

December 31st 2019, 1:05 pm
As a woman suffering from arachnophobia, I don’t think I can handle playing through Kashyyyk. Everytime I see a Wyyyschokk, I immediately flip my kriff and my playstyle basically melts down. I think I got put too on-edge by that first jumpscare. After that was just a downward spiral for me.

I wonder does anybody share the same sentiments? So far I’m on my own here ;~;
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

It’s really irritating... (Fallen Order Gameplay) Empty Re: It’s really irritating... (Fallen Order Gameplay)

December 31st 2019, 2:51 pm
Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)
Confronting fear is the destiny of a Jedi

It’s really irritating... (Fallen Order Gameplay) Empty Re: It’s really irritating... (Fallen Order Gameplay)

January 4th 2020, 7:00 pm
The game is way too puzzle based for me
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 4th 2020, 7:22 pm
In the heart of a Jedi lies her strength.
Gianfi
Gianfi

January 5th 2020, 6:28 pm
Fear leads to the dark side. Face your fears... or just let someone else play that part for you :P
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 5th 2020, 7:12 pm
@ISV Um...

As a woman suffering from arachnophobia,

That would definitely be an interesting twist.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 5th 2020, 7:13 pm
Every day we stray further from God...
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

January 5th 2020, 7:15 pm
*Vader
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum