Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Vader vs Kyp Durron - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs Kyp Durron

January 15th 2020, 4:36 pm
yes i know that kyp durron is feats on the novels especially the dovin basal one is basically a god tier one however taking into consideration the fact that he was compared to katarn in sabers(a individual who got smoked by caedus) vader holds a slightly age against him,in force is debatable.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 15th 2020, 4:37 pm
Vader has shit in the force on Kyp. Also, Kyle didn’t lose because he was a worse duelist than Caedus, he lost because he was shit in the force comparatively. And Caedus curbs Vader in every way.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 15th 2020, 4:44 pm
IG (Exists) wrote:Vader has shit in the force on Kyp. Also, Kyle didn’t lose because he was a worse duelist than Caedus, he lost because he was shit in the force comparatively. And Caedus curbs Vader in every way.
vader have some interesting and pretty op feats too he isnt that shit as you believe.... katarn was being outmatched by caedus not only in the force but also on lightsaber ability:

“He sensed Katarn’s attack, threw up his blade in a block so well practiced that his muscle memory could have performed it while he slept. With his free hand, he gestured at the Bothan Jedi. She was suddenly airborne, hurtling sideways to slam into the Falleen, knocking them both down."
Here we have Kyle making his first move against Caedus. While nothing too extensive can be gathered from it, what we do know is that it was an attack that took Caedus little to no effort to meet. In fact it took such little effort that he could have performed the move “while he slept.” While this is likely hyperbolic language, it helps to convey the notion that Caedus had no trouble blocking the attack. In fact, to say so would be an understatement. This is reinforced by the fact that Caedus was able to meet Katarn’s blade with only one hand, and with his free hand carry out his first move, knocking down two of his assailants.
“Katarn’s blade struck his, rebounded with snap-hiss, and came around from the other side as the Jedi Master executed a lightning fast spin. Caedus stepped back from it, not engaging the blade. He watched the blade flash harmlessly past him.”
Here Katarn attempts a follow up attack to his first, utilizing a “lightning fast spin.” However once again Caedus has no trouble with the attack. In fact he avoids the attack all together with a step back and watched the attack “flash harmlessly past him” then goes on to make a move of his own
“He stepped forward again into a side kick, aimed not at Katarn but at the onrushing Valin Horn. His boot heel caught the Jedi Knight on the point of his chin, knocking Horn backward off his feet.”
Immediately after dodging Katarn’s second attack, he rebuffs Valin Horn. In the space of two seconds Caedus has been attacked twice by Katarn, both of which were ineffective. And he himself has engaged all four of his opponents with no discernible strain on his part.
“Caedus rolled out of Katarn’s kick to his head, catching a scrape along his cheek, and swung at the Master’s leg, but Kolir’s blade intercepted his before it bit into flesh. His strength batted her weapon away, but she had deflected his blow and spared Katarn an amputation.”
Katarn again makes a move against Caedus, and it was a near fatal one. Once again he has shown his attacks against Caedus are ineffective, and in this situation nearly allowed Caedus to end his life, if not for Kolir. I should stress here that this passage creates a precedent for Caedus utterly defeating, then likely killing Katarn had he faced him without the aid of the other Jedi.
“Katarn hurled his lightsaber off to the side and caught Hu’lya with both hands… [Caedus] kept his senses on Katarn’s lightsaber, and , when, it vectored to fly toward him from the side, he negligently swatted it away with his own blade.”
Again Kyle makes a completely ineffective move against Caedus, verging on impotent. However in his defense, his lightsaber throw seemed to be entirely reactionary due to having Kolir thrown at him. Nevertheless the attack failed, along with every other one of his attacks. and not only did they fail, they did so without Caedus being strained at all.
Some will use the fact that Caedus smashed Katarn with the speeder to remove him from the fight as an argument that Kyle had him on the ropes, and that he acted out of desperation. The above paragraphs should adequately address that. There is no mention of him being in a frame of mind that could be associated with being desperate. Let’s take a look at what happened as he readied himself to pull the vehicle into Katarn.
“Katarn advanced, lightsaber at the ready. Caedus withdrew before him. With part of his awareness, he was keeping track of the four inbound vehicles, plotting their trajectories…”

also lol i know that caedus is superior to vader in every way
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 15th 2020, 4:47 pm
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 15th 2020, 4:50 pm
well in a matter of speaking yes however that blog already clarifies caedus is superiorty over katarn
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 15th 2020, 4:51 pm
I said he was superior... just that Caedus is >>> in force, which allows him to win kek. That fight doesn’t show that Kyp << Caedus. Also, you can’t plagiarize, that’s called being a retard, and/or bad debater.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

January 15th 2020, 4:53 pm
Vader stomps.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 15th 2020, 5:01 pm
IG (Exists) wrote:I said he was superior... just that Caedus is >>> in force, which allows him to win kek. That fight doesn’t show that Kyp << Caedus. Also, you can’t plagiarize, that’s called being a retard, and/or bad debater.
i only take the information becuase i idk if the site can link other websites im new remember...?
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

January 15th 2020, 5:03 pm
Dude, you can copy paste links on anything, this is called idiocy. Furthermore, use your own arguments, not those of others’. This is why you’re not improving at all.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 15th 2020, 5:04 pm
._.

using other s point of view isnt that bad
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 15th 2020, 5:34 pm
Credit them when you do it.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 15th 2020, 5:40 pm
BoD (Away) wrote:Credit them when you do it.
i will do it next time
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

March 1st 2020, 12:21 pm
You certainly won’t raise the forum’s opinion of Vader simply by labeling someone else’s arguments as incorrect. Regardless, DC is planning to respond.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

March 1st 2020, 1:14 pm
You think I was trying to raise the forums opinion by arguing?

Your case itself is enough to ward off anybody with some incline of sense
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

March 1st 2020, 1:22 pm
Instead of saying the case is bad, you should just respond to the case itself.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

March 1st 2020, 1:23 pm
Instead of telling me how to do my job, you should respond to the
Aurra Sing ~ Caedus argument
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

March 1st 2020, 1:26 pm
What does that have to do with anything lol? Simply stating the case is bad (twice) isn't helpful for anyone involved, especially in your case, since opinions of Vader have dwindled significantly
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

March 1st 2020, 1:45 pm
There is no reason to make a case, anyone who buys Cilghal's case is interested in dishonest, bias, lowballing debating and thier opinion means less than nothing to me.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

March 1st 2020, 1:56 pm
@isv Look say your own opinion of ESB Luke > Dooku before you speak imo.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

March 1st 2020, 2:00 pm
@Isv I can assure you there was no such intent in my case, I was simply raising potential arguments in favor of Kyp addressing, for the most part, technical skill, not power. Also, you’re getting a warning for that. I do not approve this kind of behavior.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

April 14th 2020, 10:40 am
Kyp oneshots.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

April 14th 2020, 10:46 am
@IG You complain about people talking about Vader all the time yet you unnecessarily bump threads about him?
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

April 14th 2020, 10:49 am
I bumped a thread about a character I liked... what’s your problem?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

April 14th 2020, 12:30 pm
vader still
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum