Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

How far do the Jedi Archives go in the PT? Empty How far do the Jedi Archives go in the PT?

November 26th 2019, 3:05 am
Basically do they know about the Ancient Sith (Marko Ragnos, Naga Sadow), Vitiate, Exar Kun, Revan, Malak, SoR, Valkorion, HoT, Arcann, Vaylin, Malgus, Satele, Bane, Zannah, and Plagueis?

Add any other important characters in the SW history I might've missed.

Also, does the general public know about these important figures?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

How far do the Jedi Archives go in the PT? Empty Re: How far do the Jedi Archives go in the PT?

November 26th 2019, 8:11 am
i doubt they know about any ancient sith who werent the famous ones, and who made an impact (naga sadow killed another famous sith, was the successor for marka ragnos, freedon nadd's master, blew up some star, etc; marka trained a good deal of strong sith lords, and was renowned as being the strongest while alive, luke knew about him, so im pretty sure the jedi knew about him; vitiate seems to be pretty obvious; exar kun is obvious;  revan is obvious, bane says he is known by both jedi and sith; malak was a jedi turned sith, and revan's apprentice, so pretty sure he was well known; valk, prolly known, yeah, he was kind of a big deal; HOT was a jedi, so obviously known; i dont think arcann and vaylin were known tbh; malgus was known, he invaded a temple full of jedi, killed cao ken darach and ven zallow, two of the biggest deals at the time; satele was grandmaster, so obviously known by the jedi; bane and zannah fought two of the biggest jedis at the time as well, so known, plus, yoda speaks of him; did not know about plagueis unless anakin wrote about him somewhere that luke found out after he died.

The exiles- i dont doubt that the jedi would've hidden their existence tbh. Ulic was weird, as it seemed like only people that looked for it knew about his existence, or found out by accident.

i dont think people knew about them, unless they were a really big deal, such as exar kun, vitiate, revan, skere kaan, etc.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

How far do the Jedi Archives go in the PT? Empty Re: How far do the Jedi Archives go in the PT?

November 26th 2019, 7:04 pm
Basically do they know about the Ancient Sith (Marko Ragnos,

Yes.

Naga Sadow),
Yes.

Vitiate
Yes, or as much as any Force user who hadn't met him could know.

, Exar Kun,

Definitely.

Revan

Yep. He was already recorded and considered a legend by SWTOR.

Malak,
Yes. 

SoR

Nope. Everything about this era of Revan's life was seemingly kept very hush-hush by the Republic and Empire. Only a handful of beings knew it was even Revan.

Valkorion, HoT,
In theory, yes. These two are in the top 10 most powerful Jedi/Sith of all time. However, they've never been mentioned. 

Arcann, Vaylin,
Probably not. Neither of them ruled for that long, and both of them would have ultimately been footnotes in the histories of either Valkorion or the Outlander (HoT).

Malgus
Yes.

Satele,
Yes.

Bane
Yes.

Zannah
Yes.

and Plagueis?

Definitely not. The Jedi thought the Sith were extinct by TPM. There's no possible way they could have known about Plagueis.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum