Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Rate Episode II: Attack of the Clones

0 - 0%
2 - 9%
2 - 9%
5 - 22%
5 - 22%
3 - 13%
3 - 13%
0 - 0%
1 - 4%
2 - 8%

Total Votes: 23

Poll closed
Bart
Bart

Star Wars movies tournament: Attack of the Clones Empty Star Wars movies tournament: Attack of the Clones

November 9th 2019, 5:03 pm
Decided to make a funny tournament between the Star Wars movies. I will summarize all the votes after each round. Each thread will be open for, I don't know, 3, maybe 4 days. I don't want to set any rules, since this is purely for fun.

We rate the movies, then I tally the votes into arithmetic average.

Note: the TPM round is obviously still going on, but I'll be just posting new round each few hours, bump the older threads on Discord and here, etc. to keep things moving and active, since there's no need to wait.

Second round: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (AotC)

My personal interpretation of the scale below, in spoilertag.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Bart on November 10th 2019, 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Star Wars movies tournament: Attack of the Clones Empty Re: Star Wars movies tournament: Attack of the Clones

November 9th 2019, 8:51 pm
3/10.

Last edited by Set, The God of Chaos on June 4th 2020, 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Star Wars movies tournament: Attack of the Clones Empty Re: Star Wars movies tournament: Attack of the Clones

November 9th 2019, 11:03 pm
2/10 imo. Definitely the wordt
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

November 9th 2019, 11:32 pm
To clarify, I meant to vote 9/10 but accidentally voted 5/10 since I thought it was the TCW film.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

November 10th 2019, 4:56 am
It’s the only one of the prequels I kinda dislike, as I find most of it boring and skippable. I do really enjoy the last sequences though and the overall idea for the plot was fairly interesting.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

November 10th 2019, 7:38 am
6/10 IMO its not worst. I actually dislike Phantom Menace more
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

November 10th 2019, 7:38 am
DarthAnt66 wrote:To clarify, I meant to vote 9/10 but accidentally voted 5/10 since I thought it was the TCW film.
9/10 really?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 10th 2019, 9:04 am
Misread the title. It's a 4 or 5 until the end, which pushes it to just a 6.

Last edited by WalkingInCircles on November 10th 2019, 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 10th 2019, 9:08 am
Ant has shit taste in film @SithSauce. Only thing that's worse is his taste in music.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

November 10th 2019, 9:39 am
4/10

Level One
Level One

November 10th 2019, 8:06 pm
A solid 2
O-Siri
O-Siri

November 10th 2019, 8:42 pm
Things I disliked first:

Not enough background on Dooku. The lost Twenty, as well as his attempted negotiations with Padme, deleted scenes, should have stayed in. 

Probably Portmans weakest performance in the PT. I thought she put a spirited effort in TPM and RotS but here she's a bit stiff at critical moments. I'm also glad the Naberrie family deleted scenes didn't make it into the final cut: They work and add depth in the novelization but on screen, they just feel too stagy, like a pedantic play. I also thought, in the long run, it was a bad mistake to have Anakin and Padme separate for ten years, we could have had great EU stories in between to strengthen the relationship which I thought had gotten off on a great start in TPM. 

I'll write more about later what I liked when I'm not famished.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 11th 2019, 11:51 am
4/10.
Bart
Bart

November 12th 2019, 3:05 pm
Closing this one in a few hours. Last moment to vote!
Bart
Bart

November 12th 2019, 6:28 pm
The end result - 4,91/10.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum