Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

Rank the following troops in potency Empty Rank the following troops in potency

September 26th 2019, 4:54 am
Say in terms of like a 50 v 50 battle on a dense city block.

KotOR mandos
Knights of Zakuul
Sith assassins (RoT)
Clone troopers
501st
Null Arc troopers
Super battle droids
Droidekas
Elite (OCW) Magnaguards
RotS-era Jedi knights
Stormtroopers
Death troopers
YVH droids
Vong
Vong Slayers
Krayt's Sith Troopers
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Rank the following troops in potency Empty Re: Rank the following troops in potency

September 26th 2019, 7:02 am
Knights of Zakuul, Slayers, Jedi, Mandos, Assassins, Vong, Krayt troopers, Magnaguard, 501st, death troopers, everything else.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Rank the following troops in potency Empty Re: Rank the following troops in potency

September 26th 2019, 8:33 am
The knights are inconsistent but they should be near the top.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 26th 2019, 8:39 am
Jedi Knights should be near bottom IMO.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

September 26th 2019, 9:52 am
YVHs are the strongest.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

September 26th 2019, 12:23 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Null-ARCs take the top spot.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

September 26th 2019, 1:14 pm
I won't rank vong stuff since I haven't read those novels. Nor the sith assassins. 
Null-arcs
Elite (OCW) Magnaguards

RotS-era Jedi knights

Krayt's Sith Troopers

KotOR mandos
Knights of Zakuul
Droidekas

Super battle droids
Clone troopers
501st
Stormtroopers (legends)
Death troopers
O-Siri
O-Siri

September 26th 2019, 7:31 pm
1.Elite (OCW) Magnaguards

2.Sith assassins (RoT)
3. Droidekas
4.RotS-era Jedi knights

5. Clone troopers
6. Stormtroopers

7. Super battle droids
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

September 26th 2019, 7:34 pm
Null arcs wreck all oposition. They're basically jango on steroids physically and mentally speaking.
O-Siri
O-Siri

September 26th 2019, 7:37 pm
If the regular arcs were on the list I would rank them just above the droideka's.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

September 26th 2019, 7:51 pm
Null-ARCs are easily above MagnaGuards. Commandos were able to take out Grievous' personal guards on Kashyyyk, and the Nulls are leagues above commandos.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

September 26th 2019, 7:53 pm
PeraltaEagle45 wrote:Null-ARCs are easily above MagnaGuards. Commandos were able to take out Grievous' personal guards on Kashyyyk, and the Nulls are leagues above commandos.
To be fair that was a 4v1 fight.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

September 26th 2019, 7:56 pm
4v4
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

September 26th 2019, 8:00 pm
PeraltaEagle45 wrote:4v4
If you're referring to the boss fight in the last of the Kashyyk missions in the Republic Commando video game, then I'm pretty sure there was only 1 to fight. Though I could be mistaken, its been a while since I played the game.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

September 26th 2019, 9:24 pm
KingofBlades wrote:
PeraltaEagle45 wrote:4v4
If you're referring to the boss fight in the last of the Kashyyk missions in the Republic Commando video game, then I'm pretty sure there was only 1 to fight. Though I could be mistaken, its been a while since I played the game.

You are mistaken, yes. Regardless, the point is moot anyway: not only was it suggested that Delta would have taken down Grievous if he hadn't fled first, but the Nulls are heavily implied to be able to take out entire commando squads individually.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

September 26th 2019, 9:37 pm
https://youtu.be/BQLL-ejn1rs?t=112

Seems like 1 to me. Unless there's another instance where you fight one I'm forgetting. Also I'm doubtful Delta would have been able to take out GG when a group of alpha arcs were unsuccessful
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

September 27th 2019, 4:16 pm
KingofBlades wrote:
PeraltaEagle45 wrote:Null-ARCs are easily above MagnaGuards. Commandos were able to take out Grievous' personal guards on Kashyyyk, and the Nulls are leagues above commandos.
To be fair that was a 4v1 fight.
In the novels Sev one-shot a magnaguards. Schorch one-shot a guard too, though Fixer slightly distracted it. 

And yes, Nulls are leagues above commandos.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

September 27th 2019, 6:02 pm
A royal guard also takes out a magnaguard in LOE
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum