Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Revan vs Darth Nihilus - Page 2 Empty Re: Revan vs Darth Nihilus

September 24th 2019, 9:42 pm
How is Leviathan Bastila comparable to dark side Star Forge Bastila? Besides Malak is never stated to 'shitstomp' Bastila, only Carth Onasi; a muggle, says she stands no chance. SF Bastila canonically gave Revan a 'frantic' battle when she lost. So she obviously can't be shitstomped by Malak when she gives the same Revan who defeats Malak a 'frantic' battle.

So not are you taking Meetra's opinion as word of God, but you're claiming that the statement is undeniably meant to say MW!Revan > Nihilus, thus KotOR Revan > Darth Revan > MW!Revan > Nihilus. I won't bother with how cancerous this is. I'll just get straight to the point.

Vitiate is stated to be literally born supremely strong in the dark side. Does this mean infant Vitiate > Marka Ragnos? Obviously not, it's referring to the natural affinity for the Force that he was born with. Which is integral to potential. Revan having greater potential and a greater affinity with the Force than Nihilus is obvious. But far greater actualised power than Nihilus as of MW? Give me a break.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

Revan vs Darth Nihilus - Page 2 Empty Re: Revan vs Darth Nihilus

September 25th 2019, 1:58 pm
Revan.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum