Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
QuakeBlood
QuakeBlood

Revan vs. Nihilus Empty Revan vs. Nihilus

August 4th 2019, 2:22 pm
Both are at their peak.

Setting: Jabba's Palace

Starting distance: 100 feet

Who wins?
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

Revan vs. Nihilus Empty Re: Revan vs. Nihilus

August 4th 2019, 2:37 pm
Revan wins
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 4th 2019, 2:53 pm
Nihilus.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

August 4th 2019, 3:39 pm
Revan
DoA
DoA

August 4th 2019, 9:56 pm
SithArchaeologist wrote:Revan wins
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 4th 2019, 10:02 pm
As usual with Nihilus I'm not sure though he seems like the safest bet, unless somebody can convince me Revan wins.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

August 4th 2019, 10:30 pm
Nihilus has vastly better feats, just being honest. Not that he wins without immense difficulty, of course.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

August 5th 2019, 12:01 am
LadyKulvax wrote:Nihilus has vastly better feats, just being honest. Not that he wins without immense difficulty, of course.
Didn't you say Traya was more powerful than pre kotor 2 nihlus? This is the same Nihlus that performed the katarr feat. Since peak Revan scales massively above Traya and also scales above another planet drainer in ziost vitiate, I don't think Nihlus's feats put him above Revan
AncientPower
AncientPower

August 5th 2019, 12:05 am
I said she was roughly on his level when he turned on her and drained her power, obviously making him much more powerful after the fact. But no, the planetary feats aren't important here nor is the blatant ignoring of how different Revan and Vitiate are.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

August 5th 2019, 12:11 am
LadyKulvax wrote:I said she was roughly on his level when he turned on her and drained her power, obviously making him much more powerful after the fact. But no, the planetary feats aren't important here nor is the blatant ignoring of how different Revan and Vitiate are.
I brought up vitiate to point out that while Revan doesn't personally have feats on the scale of Nihilus he scales above feats of similar magnitude. There's also the case of Nihilus holding the Ravager together via tk. While impressive I don't think its more impressive than the ziost drain which Revan scales above. Those are the only major feats I can think of for Nihilus at the top of my head and they aren't outside of Revan's power via scaling. Of course if Nihilus has other feats I could be persuaded.
Shioz
Shioz

August 5th 2019, 1:08 am
Obviously Revan.
AncientPower
AncientPower

August 5th 2019, 3:15 am
Nihilus pulled an entire fleet out of Malachor V, through four kilometers of surface and only then through the gravity wells of magnetic storms and mass shadows.

Revan only scales from Ziost if you accept Ant's theory.
Shioz
Shioz

August 5th 2019, 6:25 am
Shouldn't this statement be enough? Despite the fact that Mitra is familiar with the power of Darth Nihilus, she is fully confident that MW Revan is the strongest Force user she has ever met.

The Old Republic: Revan wrote:It was easy to understand how Scourge could be drawn to him; Revan's command of the Force was greater than that of anyone else had ever met.
Revan’s proximity to Novel Vitiate, his rewards and scaling from Malachor V Traya seem much more convincing to me. Does Nihilus have anything but the larger scale feats shown?
AncientPower
AncientPower

August 5th 2019, 6:55 am
Not only does she sense Revan the moment she arrives on Dromund Kaas, meaning she certainly isn't referring to MW Revan. Which by the way would be a major contradiction. But 'greater command of the Force' =/= more powerful. Darth Sidious was more powerful than Yoda per one source, but Yoda's knowledge (command of the Force) made him an equal.

Nor am I convinced Vitiate as of 300BTC is > Nihilus at all, given the feats involved.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 5th 2019, 7:31 am
Nihilus. He has far better TK feats imo
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 5th 2019, 7:45 am
Revan.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

August 5th 2019, 9:09 am
LadyKulvax wrote:Nihilus pulled an entire fleet out of Malachor V, through four kilometers of surface and only then through the gravity wells of magnetic storms and mass shadows.

Revan only scales from Ziost if you accept Ant's theory.
This feat is accomplished by Nihilus right after he betrayed Traya. Nihilus at this level needed Sion's aid to defeat Traya. So Revan seemingly scales far above even this feat. This is part of my issue with Nihilus. He has insane feats but is seemingly unable to defeat beings that should logically be in his stomp range.
AncientPower
AncientPower

August 5th 2019, 9:18 am
Nihilus drained her power, obviously increasing his own immensely. And no, that doesn't mean Revan scales.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

August 5th 2019, 9:35 am
Eh, Nihilus did this on an extremely powerful DS nexus. Still an absurd feat but not something I think is beyond Revan's power. Of course my argument hinges on Revan scaling above the ziost drain.
AncientPower
AncientPower

August 5th 2019, 10:07 am
Which is far from concrete and requires an immense amount of theory to prove.
Deronn_Solo
Deronn_Solo

August 5th 2019, 10:19 am
Revan.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum