Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

Deadliest Sithspawn? Empty Deadliest Sithspawn?

September 21st 2019, 9:51 pm
My money is on the Sith monoliths
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Deadliest Sithspawn? Empty Re: Deadliest Sithspawn?

September 21st 2019, 10:08 pm
Monoliths are surely a candidate. Nekghouls can be way more deadlier due to their intelligence and Force Sensitivity. K'kayeh Dragon also appears to be Force Sensitive and it was massive.

Last edited by HellfireUnit on September 22nd 2019, 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 21st 2019, 10:33 pm
Monoliths literally can't die except from ridiculous power. The smallest and weakest one encountered on Ziost was only killed by the electricity of essentially an entire city being filtered through the system.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

September 22nd 2019, 1:38 am
Monolith seems the more impressive
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 22nd 2019, 5:13 am
BreakofDawn wrote:Monoliths literally can't die except from ridiculous power. The smallest and weakest one encountered on Ziost was only killed by the electricity of essentially an entire city being filtered through the system.

Deadliest Sithspawn? 1668617588

On topic, Monoliths were noted to be "beyond Sithspawn" so not sure they count. I'd nominate Darth Rivan's k'kayeh dragon or Vul Isen's sea leviathan as the mightiest actual Sithspawn.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 22nd 2019, 6:53 am
I'll go with Nekghouls. Intelligence + Force Sensitivity makes a strong combination. K'kayeh Dragon is my second candidate.
Harbinger Kallig
Harbinger Kallig

September 22nd 2019, 11:32 am
For me Monoliths.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

September 22nd 2019, 12:40 pm
Azronger wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:Monoliths literally can't die except from ridiculous power. The smallest and weakest one encountered on Ziost was only killed by the electricity of essentially an entire city being filtered through the system.

On topic, Monoliths were noted to be "beyond Sithspawn" so not sure they count. I'd nominate Darth Rivan's k'kayeh dragon or Vul Isen's sea leviathan as the mightiest actual Sithspawn.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 22nd 2019, 1:54 pm
Azronger wrote:

"Literally can't die except from ridiculous power."

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum