Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Dooku vs Revan: who’s the more naturally gifted? Empty Dooku vs Revan: who’s the more naturally gifted?

September 14th 2019, 6:34 pm
Who has the greater midichlorian count?
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Dooku vs Revan: who’s the more naturally gifted? Empty Re: Dooku vs Revan: who’s the more naturally gifted?

September 14th 2019, 7:00 pm
Revan,

Dooku vs Revan: who’s the more naturally gifted? Empty Re: Dooku vs Revan: who’s the more naturally gifted?

September 14th 2019, 7:01 pm
Why?
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 14th 2019, 7:03 pm
Revan, I'd presume.

September 14th 2019, 7:04 pm
NotAA3 wrote:Why?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 14th 2019, 7:10 pm
It's impossibly to assess "natural" abilities. Dooku for example is better with the blade and probably has more knowledge of the Force, but he worked hard to get that knowledge. By contrast, both grew through their own experiences and trials.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

September 14th 2019, 7:12 pm
Since Revan Reborn>Dooku and Revan was younger than Dooku I'd say Revan is more gifted.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

September 14th 2019, 7:19 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:It's impossibly to assess "natural" abilities. Dooku for example is better with the blade and probably has more knowledge of the Force, but he worked hard to get that knowledge. By contrast, both grew through their own experiences and trials.
Considering Revan took centuries of knowledge from Vitiate and added it to his already considerable knowledge of the force, I find it doubtful Dooku is nore knowledgeable in the force.

September 14th 2019, 7:21 pm
KingofBlades wrote:Since Revan Reborn>Dooku and Revan was younger than Dooku I'd say Revan is more gifted.

And your reasoning for "Revan Reborn>Dooku" is what exactly?
Jake
Jake
Level One
Level One

September 14th 2019, 7:22 pm
The questioned becomes the questioner
Valkorion
Valkorion

September 14th 2019, 7:29 pm
NotAA3 wrote:
NotAA3 wrote:Why?
do u get irony
Valkorion
Valkorion

September 14th 2019, 7:29 pm
nah but hp is cool

anyway revan's feats are so much better it's absurd
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 14th 2019, 7:39 pm
We cannot measure their midichlorian count. It appears Dooku is more gifted. He is the best student Jedi Order produced at that time, trained by a simple philosophy and never experienced Dark Side powers prior to him joining Palpatine. With all the restrictions of Jedi, he was a renowned Jedi and a master swordsman. After joining Sheev, he gained much power and knowledge in a short time, despite being a pawn until Sidious manages to turn the young Skywalker. Revan was powerful and strong, he survived over 300 years gathering nothing but knowledge from Vitiate. Lightsaber combat isn't Revan's greatest strength and he lacks feats. The power he obtained through the decades is comparable to Dooku who also mastered them in a short time. Therefore I say Dooku is more skilled and gifted.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

September 14th 2019, 10:00 pm
NotAA3 wrote:
KingofBlades wrote:Since Revan Reborn>Dooku and Revan was younger than Dooku I'd say Revan is more gifted.

And your reasoning for "Revan Reborn>Dooku" is what exactly?
Lol forgot about this with the nonsense that has taken place recently. Will justify later.

September 14th 2019, 10:04 pm
You sound like me lol.

"Later."
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

September 14th 2019, 10:06 pm
Dooku
CaptainMarTuuk
CaptainMarTuuk

September 14th 2019, 10:35 pm
I'm seeing all these comments saying Revan, but like why? Revan's best feat was him pushing back Satele Shan and Darth Marr, but at the same time he failed to kill the dozens of non-Force Sensitives also there, and then ultimately lost to the group. He's best feat is also an anti-feat lol. And even that feat, taken solely on the surface, isn't nearly as good as Dooku's TK. Dooku has ragdolled several Cruisers/Corvettes with ease among other things. Dooku also has his share of quotes saying he's the greatest student the Order ever had and that he achieved the highest score on ever Youngling training exercise he did.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

September 14th 2019, 10:44 pm
CaptainMarTuuk wrote:I'm seeing all these comments saying Revan, but like why? Revan's best feat was him pushing back Satele Shan and Darth Marr, but at the same time he failed to kill the dozens of non-Force Sensitives also there, and then ultimately lost to the group. He's best feat is also an anti-feat lol. And even that feat, taken solely on the surface, isn't nearly as good as Dooku's TK. Dooku has ragdolled several Cruisers/Corvettes with ease among other things. Dooku also has his share of quotes saying he's the greatest student the Order ever had and that he achieved the highest score on ever Youngling training exercise he did.
Light revan prevented the strike team's death. Without his interference SoR Revan wins. Its also likely Revan was using only a fraction of his full power(saving most of it for the task of reviving and then fighting Vitiate)on the strike team since light revan was actually capable of negating the attack.
CaptainMarTuuk
CaptainMarTuuk

September 14th 2019, 11:19 pm
KingofBlades wrote:
Light revan prevented the strike team's death. Without his interference SoR Revan wins. Its also likely Revan was using only a fraction of his full power(saving most of it for the task of reviving and then fighting Vitiate)on the strike team since light revan was actually capable of negating the attack.

What? There's nothing to indicate that Light Revan helped at all in the fight. The only thing he did was talk to Dark Revan when he was on the ground in a literal fetal position after being beaten and told him to join back with him, and he did. The part about him saving his power is entirely baseless as well, and you even said so in your comment, so why bring it up?
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

September 15th 2019, 5:03 am
Just in terms of midichlorian count:

Both RotS Dooku and SoR Revan have likely achieved enough of their potential that we can just ask who is more powerful. I think I'd say Revan due to his rather large scaling chain over Exar Kun and the Hero of Tython, and feats like oneshotting Nyriss. Dooku also has some potent scaling but the chain isn't as hilariously long. I'm far from certain though.
CaptainMarTuuk
CaptainMarTuuk

September 15th 2019, 9:59 am
The Ellimist wrote:Just in terms of midichlorian count:

Both RotS Dooku and SoR Revan have likely achieved enough of their potential that we can just ask who is more powerful. I think I'd say Revan due to his rather large scaling chain over Exar Kun and the Hero of Tython, and feats like oneshotting Nyriss. Dooku also has some potent scaling but the chain isn't as hilariously long. I'm far from certain though.

What do you mean "ask who is more powerful"? Also, Nyriss doesn't really have any feats to indicate she was a tough opponent, and it wasn't even his Lightning that vaporized her. Dooku on the other hand, one shot Ventress who has all kinds if feats to indicate strength. Also, Kun isn't particularly exceptional because he relies on the element of surprise in Saber duels and outside amps for the Force.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

September 15th 2019, 10:10 am
THIS WAS CANCER

Last edited by IG on February 4th 2020, 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

September 15th 2019, 10:11 am
Nyriss beat the Jedi Exile though... she's not featless.

Also, it doesn't matter that it wasn't his lightning that vaporized her. He obviously had to utilise greater power than that used in the attack in order to easily block it meaning if he wanted to he could definitely disintegrate her with his own power.

September 15th 2019, 10:13 am
Muur > Vong Krayt.

No lol.

JA Kun >> JA Luke

Absolutely not.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

September 15th 2019, 10:13 am
Exaggeration. My whole Muur > Vong Krayt thing was b/c of the “greater than both of them” (referring to Krayt and Cade) line
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum