Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

List of all of the Force nexuses in Star Wars Empty List of all of the Force nexuses in Star Wars

September 12th 2019, 6:20 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

• Abeloth's planet
  • Font of Power
  • Pool of Knowledge.
  • Ambria
  • Athiss
  • Byss
  • Coruscant
  • Jedi Temple
  • Death Star II (Endor space)
  • Dagobah.
  • Dark Cave.
  • Dathomir
  • Dromund Kaas
  • Dark Temple
  • Dxun
  • Endor
  • Where the Death Star II exploded
  • Felucia
  • Hoth
  • Place where Ben appeared to Luke
  • Korriban
  • Sith Academy
  • Malachor V
  • Medriaas/Nathema (pre-Vitiate)
  • Mortis
  • Naboo
  • Odessen
  • Onderon
  • Oricon
  • Ossus (pre-supernova)
  • Rakata Prime
  • Star Forge
  • Telos IV
  • Tython.
  • Upekzar
  • Ruusan
  • Valley of the Lost Jedi
  • Vjun.
  • Voss.
  • Yavin 4
  • Zakuul
  • Ziost (pre-Vitiate)

What ones am I missing? I'm more trying to narrow down ones from the TOR period but any period is welcome. Hopefully this can be made a comprehensive list for future reference.

Last edited by BoD on March 28th 2020, 12:19 pm; edited 13 times in total
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

List of all of the Force nexuses in Star Wars Empty Re: List of all of the Force nexuses in Star Wars

September 12th 2019, 6:35 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Athiss maybe?

SWTOR Codex wrote:For most galactic travelers, the planet Athiss barely warrants a second glance on the scanner. It appears to be nothing more than a small world off the Descri Wris hyperlane, with little of interest besides a scattering of unexplored ruins. But the Jedi Archives tell a grim story. The Jedi Master Chamma visited Athiss early in his career and clashed with a dark side entity there. The duel, and the oppressive feeling of evil on Athiss’s surface, drove Chamma close to the dark side of the Force. Shaken by the experience, he went into a self-imposed exile; it was almost a century before he came to terms with what he had seen and felt on Athiss, and was able to return to the order. The many ruins on Athiss have never been properly studied. They resemble the architecture of the ancient Sith Empire, but their purpose is mysterious. A few records of Athiss survive in the libraries of the Citadel, but contemporary Sith scholars are forbidden from studying them, on the personal order of the Emperor.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

List of all of the Force nexuses in Star Wars Empty Re: List of all of the Force nexuses in Star Wars

September 12th 2019, 6:43 pm
@Praxis Will add it, cheers.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

September 13th 2019, 12:24 am
you can also add Upekzar:

Luke could sense the dark side here more strongly than anywhere else he could recall. And even he found his stomach clenching and his skin erupting in goose-flesh; he, who had looked into the face of the dark side and defeated it more times than he could recall. The evil was not merely ancient. 

it’s the whole miasma of the place. I’ve never seen anything like it, and that makes me very wary of it.”

Toward a city more full of concentrated dark-side energy, of hate, and anger, and fear, and violence, than anything Luke Skywalker had known before.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 13th 2019, 7:45 am
Rakata Prime/Lehon
Thule (?)
Ambria before Thon cleansed it
Caleb's camp on Ambria
Lake Natth on Ambria
Dxun
Ossus before it was razed by a supernova
The Dark Temple on Dromund Kaas
The Emperor's Citadel on Dromund Kaas
Yes, Zakuul and Odessen are nexi
Ruusan
Coruscant
Felucia
Emperor Palpatine
The spot where Obi-Wan appeared to Luke on Hoth

I can't think of any more of the top of my head.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

September 13th 2019, 10:45 am
Star Forge
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 13th 2019, 4:50 pm
Ok, added all of the ones above and alphabetised them. Any others I'm forgetting?
Gideon/Tempest
Gideon/Tempest

September 20th 2019, 8:51 pm
xolthol wrote:you can also add Upekzar:

Luke could sense the dark side here more strongly than anywhere else he could recall. And even he found his stomach clenching and his skin erupting in goose-flesh; he, who had looked into the face of the dark side and defeated it more times than he could recall. The evil was not merely ancient. 

it’s the whole miasma of the place. I’ve never seen anything like it, and that makes me very wary of it.”

Toward a city more full of concentrated dark-side energy, of hate, and anger, and fear, and violence, than anything Luke Skywalker had known before.

This is a quietly seismic revelation if taken at face value, since it means Upekzar is more potent than Abeloth, Sidious, Exar Kun, Byss, etc.
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

September 21st 2019, 1:57 am
The place where Palpatine died over Endor.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

September 21st 2019, 3:46 am
Aborrah
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 21st 2019, 3:55 am
*Aborah
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

September 21st 2019, 3:56 am
Bro this is exactly why you’re Jocazronger Nu
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

September 21st 2019, 5:31 pm
Gideon/Tempest wrote:
This is a quietly seismic revelation if taken at face value, since it means Upekzar is more potent than Abeloth, Sidious, Exar Kun, Byss, etc.

I didn't think that we can compare the nexus potential of a being to the nexus potential of a place... Nonetheless, yes, this is pretty impressive
DoA
DoA

September 21st 2019, 10:38 pm
Naboo
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 22nd 2019, 5:07 am
You still haven't added Sheev to the list.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 30th 2019, 12:56 pm
Realised I forgot to add Naboo and Endor. Fixed.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

December 30th 2019, 2:10 pm
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 30th 2019, 2:26 pm
Luke Skywalker
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 30th 2019, 3:23 pm
@KingofBlades Cheers.

@Azronger @EmperorCaedus I'm not including people related nexuses because the specifics of them are pretty weird.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

December 30th 2019, 3:37 pm
Darth Vaders armor
List of all of the Force nexuses in Star Wars 1019854026
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

December 30th 2019, 4:49 pm
KingofBlades wrote:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1k7u8lgrFS8Gs4jrberQVheypzv_FEIGF

This ought to be helpful to you BoD

Release date is 2016. I wouldn't use anything that isn't expressly Legends (even the it's a bit vague since the book series seems to treat Legends as actual in-universe tales in Canon)
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

December 30th 2019, 4:58 pm
Azronger wrote:
KingofBlades wrote:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1k7u8lgrFS8Gs4jrberQVheypzv_FEIGF

This ought to be helpful to you BoD

Release date is 2016. I wouldn't use anything that isn't expressly Legends (even the it's a bit vague since the book series seems to treat Legends as actual in-universe tales in Canon)
damn, thats too bad.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

March 4th 2020, 8:00 am
Obi-Wan had only been in the Council room a few times. He was always awed by the depth of the Force here. With so many Jedi Masters in one space, the air seemed charged.

Star Wars: Jedi Apprentice - The Captive Temple

The Jedi Council chamber appears to be a concentrated light side/Force nexus.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

March 4th 2020, 8:03 am
Onderon
Tython
-DotJ Je'daii Temple

Wayland (Maladi's Laboratory)

Prakith (Andeddus Fortress)

Unidentified Monolith (from Crucible)

Probably Felucia? And Naboo?
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

March 4th 2020, 2:44 pm
Mimban's temple seemed to be a nexus, given the Kaiburr crystal lost its power outside of the temple, iirc.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum