Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

enraged RoTJ luke runs the gauntlet - Page 2 Empty Re: enraged RoTJ luke runs the gauntlet

September 6th 2019, 8:26 pm
Post suit Vader is sub youngling Kenobi
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

enraged RoTJ luke runs the gauntlet - Page 2 Empty Re: enraged RoTJ luke runs the gauntlet

September 7th 2019, 5:45 am
HellfireUnit wrote:Post suit Vader is sub youngling Kenobi
Al hail MeatPants
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 9th 2019, 8:22 pm
MP pretty much sees what Ethan/Jake/Ant post on Discord and runs along with it for no other reason than lacking in independent thought.

OT-7 or 8.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

September 10th 2019, 1:45 am
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:MP pretty much sees what Ethan/Jake/Ant post on Discord and runs along with it for no other reason than lacking in independent thought.

OT-7 or 8.

I find this ironic, stop projecting.

Because all the stuff I done for Qui-Gon already existed on Discord, I just copy-pasted it, right?

Sorry, forgot about all the original work you've done for Caedus.

Oh wait, you single handedly made him a meme.

NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 10th 2019, 11:51 am
>MP sees somebody call him out for his BS.
>It's self projection guys, pls believe me.

As for Jinn I never disagreed, I've literally noted that it's your only worthwhile achievement.

My case may have faceplanted into the dirt but at least I tried to do something against the common consensus, unlike you.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum