Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

Cilghal vs pre-tcw Barris Offee Empty Cilghal vs pre-tcw Barris Offee

August 29th 2019, 4:02 am

• Both in their primes 
  • Only pre-tcw legends feats for Barris. 
  • Please no lowballing 
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

Cilghal vs pre-tcw Barris Offee Empty Re: Cilghal vs pre-tcw Barris Offee

August 29th 2019, 4:24 am
I don't recall anything of note for Clighal combatively.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 29th 2019, 4:42 am
Greysentinel365 wrote:I don't recall anything of note for Clighal combatively.
She easily beat a normal jedi Knight, who has the typical “faster than the human eye can perceive feat” 
Here it is: 

The Mon Cal Jedi looked steadily at Saar. “Jedi Saar, I suspect I know what you are experiencing.”
“What have you done with Master Cilghal?”
The false Cilghal blinked at him, each eye blinking separately, as she considered her answer. Finally, she nodded, as if coming to a decision. “I know how this conversation progresses. There is no point to it. You cannot be reasoned with.” She reached for her lightsaber, drew it forth, ignited it.
Saar leapt toward her.
Their blades came together in a spectacular clash of sparks and pop-zappnoises. Those few people surrounding the scene who had not already drawn back did so now, in a hurry. A moment later the hum of the lightsabers was drowned out by the sirens of oncoming official vehicles.
Saar threw a quick series of blows, intended to draw his larger, clumsier opponent into an ever more extravagant series of blocks, the last ones pulling her out of line or off-balance. But she wasn’tclumsier. She fought like a Jedi Master, lightning-fast, anticipating every attack, not being fooled by feints.
He backflipped to put a few meters’ distance between them, but when he was upside down and facing away from the false Cilghal, he felt a pulse of Force energy from her direction. He was hurtled forward into the granite facing of the closest building. With his own use of the Force he tried to slow his rate, to soften the impact, but to no avail. He hammered into the building edifice.
-Backlash 

It’s noted later by Daala that she “crushed him like a bug”. Admittedly it’s not the best feat around by any means but I don’t think Barris is much better. 
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 29th 2019, 4:47 am
She has other feats as well if you are interested
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

August 29th 2019, 4:54 am
Saar was in the midst of Force Psychosis. Which mentally hindered him and therefore it cannot be taken as much

Bariss quite frankly has better speed feats if this it. Viewing Phow Ji, a master marital artist whom when caught on security cameras had to have the footage slowed to see him in slow motion. Which trumps this feat at least. I don't recall any decent TK feats for Clighal either. So Bariss has her beaten in that area too.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 29th 2019, 5:36 am
While it is true he might have been mentally hindered, this does not change the fact that he was shown moving as a blur (and later even faster than that) after he had fallen prey to the force psychosis: 

Fate of the jedi backlash wrote:“The blur that was Jedi Saar suddenly became even harder to focus on as he raced to the exit, diving through the closing doors when there was less than a meter’s gap between them.”
Although he later decreased his speed, I do not see why he shouldn’t have made full use of it against Cilghal, whom, btw was shown to move faster than him, as his remark “lightning speed” implies. Cilghal has some interesting TK feats as well. Unfortunately atm I just don’t have the time to list them and give a worthy explanation . Thanks for commenting btw.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 29th 2019, 6:53 am
Cilghal.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four