Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Kenobi, Vader, Maul and Dooku run the Revan Guantlet! - Page 2 Empty Re: Kenobi, Vader, Maul and Dooku run the Revan Guantlet!

August 14th 2019, 1:50 pm
Vader potentially dies at 1. The rest (discluding Dooku) die at 2. Dooku potentially dies at 3 and definitely dies at 4.
LOTL

Kenobi, Vader, Maul and Dooku run the Revan Guantlet! - Page 2 Empty Re: Kenobi, Vader, Maul and Dooku run the Revan Guantlet!

August 14th 2019, 1:56 pm
LOTL wrote:
ILS wrote:
LOTL wrote:
ILS wrote:Since when does everyone think they stop at KOTOR Revan? Especially @lotl

It's tentative. I have yet to decide on the matter

The monster scaling he gets is something I can't conjure matching wank for, for the likes of Kenobi or Maul or Vader. I mean sure, Dooku has a shot if you include his Yoda comparison( not sure how much weight that has) in which case if he truly is loosely comparable to Yoda I might put him at Prime Revan level but I am not sure( I have the PT trio very close) presently

It is more a case of rapidly changing opinions because of fast idea transfer than anything else at this point. If you asked me the same thing tomorrow you might get 3 as the answer( hypothetically speaking) maybe
You mean Kun/ancients scaling? Or did Malak himself do something noteworthy I'm missing?

I get that there's no hard and fast rules but this seems like a dramatic shift nonetheless.

I always had the likes of Kenobi or Maul around KOTOR/Reborn Revan level loosely

It is the Count that is more interesting. It all comes to the question of how powerful he is compared to Yoda and whether or not you have noticeable gaps between various iterations of Yoda basically

There was also that discussion on Jedi Malak scaling above Traya via the Exile and their ability to resist Nathema

Like I said basically this is not certain but in general, I find KOTOR Revan somewhat more impressive than these people at the moment
The Witness
The Witness

August 14th 2019, 4:44 pm
NotAA3 wrote:Vader potentially dies at 1. The rest (discluding Dooku) die at 2. Dooku potentially dies at 3 and definitely dies at 4.
Trolling, correct?
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 14th 2019, 6:13 pm
Not trolling. I'm objectively objective.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 14th 2019, 6:47 pm
Assuming they're all in their primes...

Obi-Wan: 2 or 3, probably 3.
Vader: 3 or definitely 4.
Maul: 2 or 3, same as Obi-Wan. 
Dooku: 4. Fair bit more skilled and powerful to tangle with Revan for a good amount of time.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

August 14th 2019, 6:55 pm
SithSauce wrote:
PeraltaEagle45 wrote:All fall to 2. Vader might fall to 1. I'd put Maul, Kenobi, and Dooku all ~ Malak.
MW Revan stands no chance against Vader wtf

MW Revan is planetary.
dark_globe
dark_globe

August 14th 2019, 6:57 pm
KF vader clears .
RoTJ vader might stop at 3 , hard stops at 4 (same applies for dooku) .
maul and kenobi stops at 3 .
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum