Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Darth Jadus runs a gauntlet  - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Jadus runs a gauntlet

August 15th 2019, 6:38 pm
It's not an author statement though... It's literally a quote in the book lmao. Stop trying to squrim around Luke factually putting up a solid performance against Vader.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

August 15th 2019, 6:47 pm
NotAA3 wrote:It's not an author statement though... It's literally a quote in the book lmao. Stop trying to squrim around Luke factually putting up a solid performance against Vader.

Your aggressive nature is unwarranted. I was simply replying to Sithsauce who said that Steve Perry sucks for his views on Vader. The conversation was specifically skewed to how Steve Perry writes Vader and HIS intent, and I replied to that sentiment. 

Also, no. We fundamentally disagree on that fight and as I challenged you before I do so again. You shouldn't throws stones in a glass house, stop throwing shade and concede, or accept my offer of a blog series of formal debate. Until then, you are just another miserable worm who doesn't have the balls to stand up for his belief for fear of (as worms do) getting crushed.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 15th 2019, 7:05 pm
@Flunky Cyborg

Your aggressive nature is unwarranted. I was simply replying to Sithsauce who said that Steve Perry sucks for his views on Vader. The conversation was specifically skewed to how Steve Perry writes Vader and HIS intent, and I replied to that sentiment.

I mean my nature was hardly aggressive (I simply asked SithSauce to stop squirming around the obvious)... His response to the quote was literally authors don't have credibility but it wasn't an author quote. It's literally published material and under his logic I to can dimiss anything I wish such as all of Vader's feats and accolades on account of the author being dumb for ascribing them to Vader because I subjectively believe he's a lot stronger or weaker than he is. Don't you see the flaws in that?

Also, no. We fundamentally disagree on that fight and as I challenged you before I do so again.

You challenged me to debate it in the comments of your blog and so I shall (if I think your blog is worth responding to).

You shouldn't throws stones in a glass house, stop throwing shade and concede, or accept my offer of a blog series of formal debate..

I'm not throwing any shade.

Until then, you are just another miserable worm who doesn't have the balls to stand up for his belief for fear of (as worms do) getting crushed.

>I'm debating you in an SS.
>I'm scared of debating you.

10/10 great logic. No problems with it at all.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

August 16th 2019, 3:28 am
NotAA3 wrote:@Flunky Cyborg

I mean my nature was hardly aggressive (I simply asked SithSauce to stop squirming around the obvious)... His response to the quote was literally authors don't have credibility but it wasn't an author quote. It's literally published material and under his logic I to can dimiss anything I wish such as all of Vader's feats and accolades on account of the author being dumb for ascribing them to Vader because I subjectively believe he's a lot stronger or weaker than he is. Don't you see the flaws in that?

Also, no. We fundamentally disagree on that fight and as I challenged you before I do so again.

You challenged me to debate it in the comments of your blog and so I shall (if I think your blog is worth responding to).

You shouldn't throws stones in a glass house, stop throwing shade and concede, or accept my offer of a blog series of formal debate..

I'm not throwing any shade.

Until then, you are just another miserable worm who doesn't have the balls to stand up for his belief for fear of (as worms do) getting crushed.

>I'm debating you in an SS.
>I'm scared of debating you.

10/10 great logic. No problems with it at all.
A warrior needed to contend with equals. Obi-Wan was gone, and the other Jedi were all extinct, save one, who was the strongest of them all. His own son. He had told the Emperor that Luke Skywalker would join them or die. The real truth was only slightly different: Luke would join Darth Vader or die. It would be something to look forward to. That would be the duel of a lifetime. This wasn’t even exercise.

Here is another quote about ESB Luke from Shadows of the Empire. Do you honestly take this seriously? ESB Luke>Windu?
The book is obviously just huge Luke wank material.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 16th 2019, 9:25 am
Nothing in that quote says Luke>Windu lol.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum