Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR) Empty Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR)

July 13th 2019, 6:13 pm
1.Sabers
2.Force
3.All out

I'm trying to get a gauge on how KotOR era characters measure up to swtor era characters.
Jake
Jake
Level One
Level One

Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR) Empty Re: Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR)

July 13th 2019, 6:17 pm
Surik trips
Gᴏᴀᴛ
Gᴏᴀᴛ

Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR) Empty Re: Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR)

July 13th 2019, 6:23 pm
The new Surik scaling stomps
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 13th 2019, 6:31 pm
Gᴏᴀᴛ wrote:The new Surik scaling stomps
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

July 13th 2019, 7:01 pm
I'm unaware of the scaling you're referring to.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 13th 2019, 7:10 pm
KingofBlades wrote:

Surik > Trayus!Surik > Trayus!Traya > Dantooine!Traya >> Zez-Kai Ell, Lonna Vash, Vrook Lamar, Kavar > DS!Atris > Vrook Lamar ~ Lonna Vash ~ Kavar ~ Zez-Kai Ell > Star Forge Bastila

POWER.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

July 13th 2019, 7:23 pm
Grey's Apprentice wrote:
KingofBlades wrote:

Surik > Trayus!Surik > Trayus!Traya > Dantooine!Traya >> Zez-Kai Ell, Lonna Vash, Vrook Lamar, Kavar > DS!Atris > Vrook Lamar ~ Lonna Vash ~ Kavar ~ Zez-Kai Ell > Star Forge Bastila

POWER.

Most of the scaling makes sense but what connects Star forge bastila to the rest of it.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

July 13th 2019, 10:01 pm
SF!Bastila herself says she is:

Bastila to Revan, Knights of the Old Republic wrote:The Dark Side has made me stronger than I ever was before! I have a greater command of the Force than all but the most powerful Jedi masters.
MacialRecognition
MacialRecognition

July 13th 2019, 10:16 pm
Meetra couldn't even perceive how fast she'd die against the Hero. Scourge says "You are the Jedi's finest " to HoT, which places Chapter 2 HoT above novel Revan and Meetra.
DarthSkywalker0
DarthSkywalker0

July 13th 2019, 10:18 pm

^
AncientPower
AncientPower

July 13th 2019, 10:19 pm
EoActIII!Hero of Tython wins but it isn't anything like easy, SoR!Hero wins a little more convincingly.
MacialRecognition
MacialRecognition

July 13th 2019, 10:35 pm
It would be way more one-sided than you make it sound. The Hero is already above beings vastly superior to Meetra as of Act II.
AncientPower
AncientPower

July 13th 2019, 10:37 pm
Literally nothing you said is true.
MacialRecognition
MacialRecognition

July 13th 2019, 10:39 pm
Take it up with Lord Scourge
AncientPower
AncientPower

July 13th 2019, 10:40 pm
Do you even know what Scourge is referring to when he says that?
MacialRecognition
MacialRecognition

July 13th 2019, 10:41 pm
Let me guess, political power?
AncientPower
AncientPower

July 13th 2019, 10:46 pm
He is talking about the present when he says that. When he actually refers to Revan and the Exile he implies equality. I could make just as ludicrous a claim and imply that when he calls Revan and the Exile their greatest heroes then that puts them above the Hero. But that's obviously not true.

The three of them are very clearly portrayed as the very best, top tier, and the cream of the crop.
MacialRecognition
MacialRecognition

July 14th 2019, 12:15 am
He calls them the greatest Jedi heroes, not just Jedi, which is a term repeatedly used in that dialogue while referring to them. HoT is even amazed by the fact that Scourge knew such "legends". On top of that, the fact that he hypes them equally in a conversation where he also talks about how Meetra became Revan’s student again further supports that he wasn’t talking about power.

The context for the “You’re Jedi’s finest” quote is very different. Scourge right after says that it is not enough to save him, which is obviously referring to how well he’d do against the Emperor, since the Hero was there to fight Vitiate. The only 2 Jedi that we know of who have fought the Emperor while Scourge was present are Revan and Meetra. Do the math.
AncientPower
AncientPower

July 14th 2019, 12:20 am
That's such a ludicrously vast leap in logic, I don't know where to begin.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

July 14th 2019, 12:38 am
MacialRecognition wrote:He calls them the greatest Jedi heroes, not just Jedi, which is a term repeatedly used in that dialogue while referring to them. HoT is even amazed by the fact that Scourge knew such "legends". On top of that, the fact that he hypes them equally in a conversation where he also talks about how Meetra became Revan’s student again further supports that he wasn’t talking about power.

The context for the “You’re Jedi’s finest” quote is very different. Scourge right after says that it is not enough to save him, which is obviously referring to how well he’d do against the Emperor, since the Hero was there to fight Vitiate. The only 2 Jedi that we know of who have fought the Emperor while Scourge was present are Revan and Meetra. Do the math.

Ignoring that SoR Revan would roflstomp SoR HoT if they fought 1v1 without lightside Revan's interference.
So according to you Revan goes from being sub Act 2 HoT to being able to roflstomp SoR HoT. Hmmm...
MacialRecognition
MacialRecognition

July 14th 2019, 2:41 am
Well, if nothing contradicts it, I don't see the problem. He seems to have these huge shifts in power. Look at how weak he is during the Foundry mission.
AncientPower
AncientPower

July 14th 2019, 2:43 am
He isn't less powerful, he's just a psychological mess as he himself explains in SOR.
MacialRecognition
MacialRecognition

July 14th 2019, 2:57 am
Shouldn't you be working on your response to my other post?
AncientPower
AncientPower

July 14th 2019, 3:00 am
You do realise that his entire 'save you' statement is in reference to him literally saving the Hero from the Emperor's Space Fortress? I don't need to reply when your entire basis is flawed.

Your appeal to Scourge has failed, simple as that.
MacialRecognition
MacialRecognition

July 14th 2019, 3:15 am
I mean I'm not into fan fiction. At least give me forged quotes or something.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum