Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Primarch
Primarch

TCW Sidious > Lord Nyax ? - Page 2 Empty Re: TCW Sidious > Lord Nyax ?

December 20th 2020, 3:17 pm
Dooku is not Sidious level lol
Thanaton
Thanaton

December 22nd 2020, 11:44 am
FoTJ Luke > Caedus >>> Nyax > Kyle > DE Sidious
Vaelias
Vaelias

December 23rd 2020, 9:19 am
Thanaton wrote:FoTJ Luke > Caedus >>> Nyax > Kyle > DE Sidious

Read Dark Empire and come back lol
Vaelias
Vaelias

December 23rd 2020, 9:21 am
KingKopecz wrote:Dooku is not Sidious level lol

well i know but he sorta should be based on his Yoda scaling
but yeh ive come to a conclusion on this theory already
Primarch
Primarch

December 23rd 2020, 9:45 am
Vaelias wrote:

well i know but he sorta should be based on  his Yoda scaling
Well then he wouldn't have been stomped by Sidous' inferior
Vaelias
Vaelias

December 23rd 2020, 9:47 am
KingKopecz wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

well i know but he sorta should be based on  his Yoda scaling
Well then he wouldn't have been stomped by Sidous' inferior
what are you referring to
Primarch
Primarch

December 23rd 2020, 9:52 am
Vaelias wrote:what are you referring to
His duel against Anakin
Vaelias
Vaelias

December 23rd 2020, 9:57 am
KingKopecz wrote:
Vaelias wrote:what are you referring to
His duel against Anakin

whos duel against Anakin
Primarch
Primarch

December 23rd 2020, 9:57 am
Dooku's
Vaelias
Vaelias

December 23rd 2020, 10:05 am
KingKopecz wrote:Dooku's

that's the point Im trying to make, if he's equal to Yoda in AOTC and Anakin is Rough Equals with Yoda in ROTS but Anakin in TCW is weaker than Yoda, but Dooku is growing fast enough to catch up to Yoda in the first place, then there's some inconsistency there in regards to Sidious power, especially factoring in the ' Modern times' quote from TCW, but as I say the OOU quote was cited wrong, so this argument doesn't stand anymore
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

December 26th 2020, 3:32 pm
Vaelias wrote:
Yeh i agree, that is why i think its possible for DE Sheev to be > FOTJ Luke.
Oneness Leia is likely the same strength as Oneness Luke seeing as the force flows through their Midichlorians, (they both will have the same or very similar counts)
so basically DE Sheev is the same or very similar power as Luke + Leia in oneness, which is insane.

I think Crucible Luke is the only iteration of Luke that is > DE Sidious

Those are not oneness moments but Leia Organa Solo had knowledge of ancient techniques; she could augment abilities of the subject via Battle Meditation and add her strength to another via Force Harmony. She learned this from a Jedi Holocron.

I will make a case for Palpatine nevertheless. He became more powerful than ever before in times of the Dark Empire while he spent time on Byss - he was siphoning the life-force of the population of Byss to fuel his strength and abilities all along. G-Canon impression was that Anakin Skywalker could become TWICE as capable as Palpatine in OT times?, but this is no longer the case with Palpatine as in Dark Empire who is doing things that G-Canon wouldn't entertain.

His Force skills have increased significantly in the six years since he was last seen in Return of the Jedi. - Star Wars - D6 - The Dark Empire Sourcebook

He say so himself: "You've grown very strong in the Force since we last met… But then, so have I!" - Palpatine

Therefore, Palpatine in Dark Empire times managed to close the gap with Anakin Skywalker's implied peak to significant yet debatable extent. If Luke could become what his father was supposed to, this would be the case in FOTJ times - his implied peak. Leia was able to make it possible for Luke to fight more effectively than he could in Dark Empire times on his own. Luke disarmed Palpatine but the Jedi still needed to do something more to defeat Palpatine which was possible via Force Harmony. Therefore, this is circumstantial victory for Luke in the end. I wouldn't say that he was a non-factor to Palpatine in these times but he couldn't defeat Palpatine all on his own. This much is obvious.

Palpatine's problem in Dark Empire was that he couldn't be consistent in his abilities in FLESH due to his clones being imperfect forcing him to shift from one to next and so on. With his last clone in decline, his fight with Leia took a lot out of him and while he was able to kill two Jedi Padawans and mortally wound two more including Jedi Knight Brand, he needed to take over infant Anakin Solo more than ever. Unfortunately for him, Jedi Knight Brand stopped him in his tracks when he attempted Transfer Life on the infact. Palpatine's powers were still not on the level of... the one with many names...in the end.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum