Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gᴏᴀᴛ
Gᴏᴀᴛ

Top 10 greatest martial artists and hand to hand fighters Empty Top 10 greatest martial artists and hand to hand fighters

July 8th 2019, 5:12 pm
Discuss
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Top 10 greatest martial artists and hand to hand fighters Empty Re: Top 10 greatest martial artists and hand to hand fighters

July 8th 2019, 5:43 pm
MARC already made a very accurate list. Defer to that for my opinion.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

Top 10 greatest martial artists and hand to hand fighters Empty Re: Top 10 greatest martial artists and hand to hand fighters

July 8th 2019, 7:45 pm
Krayt Dies wrote:MARC already made a very accurate list. Defer to that for my opinion.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

July 8th 2019, 9:32 pm
Actually, all jokes aside its difficult to rank really
But i need to know what stipulations are on, if force users and non force users are allowed, the list might as well be two seperate threads, because each list has a seperate set of characters, except Boba Fett and Jango and Durge are on both  Top 10 greatest martial artists and hand to hand fighters 3146861145
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

July 8th 2019, 11:18 pm
Flunky Cyborg wrote:
But i need to know what stipulations are on, if force users and non force users are allowed, the list might as well be two seperate threads, :
^
Jake
Jake
Level One
Level One

July 9th 2019, 10:03 am
Without force; GG, Maul, Boba, Jango, Durge, CLOVIS.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

July 9th 2019, 10:30 am
Sidious, Luke, Grievous, Maul
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum