Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Galan007
Galan007

Mandalorian season 2 SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Mandalorian season 2 SPOILERS

December 18th 2020, 7:59 am
The Luke we've deserved to see.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 18th 2020, 8:59 am
Didn't really like the season finale. It was written poorly and the whole episode was only staged for Luke, who was actually great. Still, it will finally be interesting to see where it will lead in s3 with Djarin possessing the Dark Saber and Boba controlling the Hutt's palace.
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

December 18th 2020, 10:16 am
HellfireUnit wrote:Didn't really like the season finale. It was written poorly and the whole episode was only staged for Luke, who was actually great. Still, it will finally be interesting to see where it will lead in s3 with Djarin possessing the Dark Saber and Boba controlling the Hutt's palace.

I completely agree. I expected there to be more stakes. Moff Gideon and the Dark Troopers were so disappointing. Like how could you waste Gus Fring like that and have him be a punch bag for Cara Dune? Luke was cool but the deepfake effect was off.
Overall a lacklustre finale but man the Luke scene was so good and is definitely something I will cherish forever.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

December 18th 2020, 10:45 am
The final was decent nothing too bad or too good but in all sense its was a cool episode kinda glad that finally we were able to see the luke that we deserved for so long and... that gives me depression.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 18th 2020, 11:04 am
Not to mention Gideon knew they were coming, knew Mandalorian Culture better than Din Djarin and yet still tried to sneak attack Beskar twice like a dumbass. Huge disappointment honestly.
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

December 18th 2020, 12:23 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:Not to mention Gideon knew they were coming, knew Mandalorian Culture better than Din Djarin and yet still tried to sneak attack Beskar twice like a dumbass. Huge disappointment honestly.

@HellfireUnit the fight was so one sided when Mando switched to his beskar spear. Honestly it would have been better if we saw Luke stomp the shit out of Gideon instead. The issue with the Mandalorian is their portrayal of the Empire has mostly been terrible
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

December 18th 2020, 12:31 pm
There's also a bit of a hole. If Bo Kalan had to best Mando in a duel in order to claim the darksaber, which Mando was willing to give up. Then why was it ok of her to accept the darksaber from Sabine without a challenge?
Galan007
Galan007

December 18th 2020, 1:46 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Mysteryman06 wrote:There's also a bit of a hole. If Bo Kalan had to best Mando in a duel in order to claim the darksaber, which Mando was willing to give up. Then why was it ok of her to accept the darksaber from Sabine without a challenge?
Perhaps because Sabine didn't "win the rights" to the Darksaber in a combat scenario -- she basically just found it laying there, and took it.

Therefore it may have been acceptable in that situation to pass the Darksaber to Bo Katan without any sort of formal combat needing to take place.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

December 18th 2020, 9:40 pm
Luke didn't look that bad. The choreography is just terrible though, but it remains so for pretty much all Disney lightsaber action. It looks so fan made honestly.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

December 19th 2020, 4:47 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Bro shut up and enjoy the moment

The Son Of The Chosen One Is Here Mandalorian season 2 SPOILERS - Page 2 3344068304
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

December 19th 2020, 9:47 am
https://youtu.be/Un7dI5hLo9Y
Do you think they purposely disrespected Boba Fett for a feminist moment?
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

December 19th 2020, 9:51 am
Meatpants wrote:Luke didn't look that bad. The choreography is just terrible though, but it remains so for pretty much all Disney lightsaber action. It looks so fan made honestly.

They could only do so much with a tv budget and I think it looked great honestly. It rivals if not surpasses Vader's hallway scene in Rogue One
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 19th 2020, 10:02 am
Choreograpgy is fine, MP is just a die hard Gillard fan and jerks off to shitty PT duels
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

December 19th 2020, 12:59 pm
Mysteryman06 wrote:https://youtu.be/Un7dI5hLo9Y

Yes, SJWs own and control Star Wars so this isn't really surprising.
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

December 19th 2020, 1:22 pm
SnowxElf wrote:
Mysteryman06 wrote:https://youtu.be/Un7dI5hLo9Y

Yes, SJWs own and control Star Wars so this isn't really surprising.

It's just BS tbh. There's already a lot of girl power in this.  Cara Dune, Bo Katan and Fennec Shand teaming up (which is cool). Bo Katan should've fought him.  Makes far more sense than some no named young mandalorian giving him trouble.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

December 21st 2020, 5:21 pm
I think it's due to her actor being a WWE member but it was still stupid how they started trashing Boba and didn't get their faces properly punched in. In universe Boba is past his prime and isn't as physically viable as he used to be so it's not that bad. I still would've preferred Boba putting Koska in her place by beating her down Robert Pattinson style from the Batman trailer.
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

December 21st 2020, 5:42 pm
TheNuisanceBird wrote:I think it's due to her actor being a WWE member but it was still stupid how they started trashing Boba and didn't get their faces properly punched in. In universe Boba is past his prime and isn't as physically viable as he used to be so it's not that bad. I still would've preferred Boba putting Koska in her place by beating her down Robert Pattinson style from the Batman trailer.

@TheNuisanceBird Oh but don't you see we can't have a badass like Boba beat the shit out of a woman as it would trigger Kathleen Kennedy and the sjws. It has to be the other way round Mandalorian season 2 SPOILERS - Page 2 1289255181
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

December 24th 2020, 8:51 pm
Lol Exactly. I really hope they don't have Fennec interfere with Boba too much in his own show. I don't think we will but who knows. And apparently their flame throwers cancelled out anime style.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum