Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

Mandalorian season 2 SPOILERS Empty Mandalorian season 2 SPOILERS

November 16th 2020, 10:05 am
Thoughts on the show so far?
The season started of strong, though the second episode was poor. Luckily the 3rd episode picked up well.
Looking forward to seeing post ROTJ Boba in canon and it was nice seeing Katee Sackhoff as Bo Katan in Live Action. Although I am meh on Ahsoka being alive post ROTJ, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing her in live action.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Mandalorian season 2 SPOILERS Empty Re: Mandalorian season 2 SPOILERS

November 16th 2020, 10:08 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Agreed
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

November 18th 2020, 5:09 am
Also can I just say fuck cancel culture for trying to axe Gina Carano for having an opinion.
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

November 27th 2020, 10:52 am
Mandalorian season 2 SPOILERS Rosari10
Galan007
Galan007

November 27th 2020, 11:35 am
Live action Ahsoka.
The Child's name is "Grogu", and he was being raised in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant(ie. he's not a clone.)
Beskar can straight up block lightsabers.
Morgan Elsbeth's "master" is Thrawn.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

November 27th 2020, 3:57 pm
one of the best episodes by far of the entire show
Rei
Rei

November 28th 2020, 5:31 am
Ahsoka's design was really well done to be honest.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 28th 2020, 5:53 am
Episode was mediocre at best though. Though Ahsoka was nice and Baby Yoda's origin is much better than I hoped.
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

November 28th 2020, 8:48 am
It was nice to see Ahsoka though I was distracted by her head tails looking short like in TCW S7. And her voice sounds so different to Ashley Eckstein but I can let that slide considering Matt Lanter sounds nothing like Hayden Christensen.
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

November 28th 2020, 10:48 am
Also this will be remembered as the episode where Ahsoka, a powerful jedi who just about beat Maul at age 17, held of Vader and Palpatine, yet got stalemated and disarmed by a random woman with a spear

Great consistency as always in the new canon.

Last edited by Mando on November 28th 2020, 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

November 28th 2020, 11:31 am
Mandalorian season 2 SPOILERS 3344068304
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

November 29th 2020, 4:33 pm
Ashoka needs help to take out a small squad of thugs, 2 assassin droids and a random imperial governor with a spear.
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

November 29th 2020, 5:11 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Meatpants wrote:Ashoka needs help to take out a small squad of thugs, 2 assassin droids and a random imperial governor with a spear.

@Meatpants I mean this was written by the same guy who thought Dooku was no match for a group of pirates.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 29th 2020, 7:43 pm
Meatpants wrote:Ashoka needs help to take out a small squad of thugs, 2 assassin droids and a random imperial governor with a spear.

To be fair she didn't need help to take them out. Mando's help was only needed to save tortured captives. Ahsoka did %99 of the job and was already dealing with the squad without any issue and gave them a day to surrender prior to Djarin's arrival. Though have to agree, that versus scene with spear lady was stupid as fuck.
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

November 30th 2020, 5:11 am
HellfireUnit wrote:

To be fair she didn't need help to take them out. Mando's help was only needed to save tortured captives. Ahsoka did %99 of the job and was already dealing with the squad without any issue and gave them a day to surrender prior to Djarin's arrival. Though have to agree, that versus scene with spear lady was stupid as fuck.

@HellFireUnit
I took that as Ahsoka holding back, as she's trying to to get information from her about Thrawn. And in fairness as soon she went with the reverse grip, she did stomp her.
Also similar to Maul vs Pre Vizsla, Ahsoka probably wanted to make the fight fair for her by restraining her use of force powers.
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

November 30th 2020, 1:26 pm
I've seen some discussion online about the magistrate. Apparently, according to the hairstylist who worked on her, Morgan Elsbeth was one of the last survivors of Dathomir. Couple that with the short story "Bug" in The Clone Wars: Stories of Light and Dark, and it's possible that she's actually a surviving Nightsister.
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

November 30th 2020, 11:42 pm
Mando wrote:

@Meatpants I mean this was written by the same guy who thought Dooku was no match for a group of pirates.
Mandalorian season 2 SPOILERS 1076326320
Galan007
Galan007

December 4th 2020, 9:48 am
New episode was great.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

December 4th 2020, 10:39 am
Galan007 wrote:New episode was great.
Thrawn
Thrawn

December 4th 2020, 12:44 pm
At least it basically keeps and somewhat canonizes Boba and Jango's old EU backstories.

That's the best thing Disney Star Wars has done since officially canonizing Thrawn.

Even if there's a reboot or soft reboot at least Thrawn has mainstream exposure now, and in the Classic EU and Official Lucasfilm Canon Boba and Jango are now Mandalorians.

Those have long been my two most desired Star Wars objectives for the last 23 or 25 years.

HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 4th 2020, 5:01 pm
BOBA
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

December 4th 2020, 10:26 pm
DARK TROOPERS Mandalorian season 2 SPOILERS 2668642404
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

December 6th 2020, 6:06 pm
Boba is back and is a badass. Also does anyone subscribe to the theory that Boba was stupidly drunk in ROTJ which explains his rather clumsy performance? I think it would be a nice nod to Robot Chicken and it would actually make sense in universe as there was a bit of party on board Jabba's Sail Barge and R2 was even serving drinks.
Enjoyable episode though there were some writing errors. Like why did Mando just leave his Jetpack behind? He could have used it to save Grogu from the Dark Troopers.  Furthermore, are Stormtroopers always going to be the victim of plot armour in the show? Like they conveniently aim well at a guy wearing beskar armour but when it comes to non beskar wearing characters, they either keep missing or never shoot at all.
It's getting a bit annoying.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

December 8th 2020, 12:19 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:BOBA
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

December 11th 2020, 2:23 am
I thought Ahsoka's reveal should've been saved until the forest because I was thrown off by the look initially. We could possibly see Thrawn as it's been hinted at and it's gonna be interesting seeing the end of this season.

Since Grogu was on the rock for a long time it's likely we'll see another Jedi show up. Either Ezra or Luke would be my best bet.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum