Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vaelias
Vaelias

What’s the Deal with Darish Vol Empty What’s the Deal with Darish Vol

November 1st 2020, 2:45 pm
Everyone seems to think Darish Vol is like some sort of God when I really don’t c anything that would make him rank higher than someone like Vong Krayt

He’s got Abeloth feats that aren’t anything special or more impressive than how Krayt performed against her

An he’s got the “much the power of Skywalker” quote which doesn’t even really mean anything, couldn’t someone like Mace Windu or Yoda be considered to have much of Luke’s power, furthermore of the 80% of Sidious Vader quote cannot be quantified how can Vols statements be quantified
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

What’s the Deal with Darish Vol Empty Re: What’s the Deal with Darish Vol

November 1st 2020, 2:47 pm
He’s ranked high by most due to his fight with Abeloth and having much the power of Luke per Abeloth(consider she’s seen Luke in action).
Vaelias
Vaelias

November 1st 2020, 2:51 pm
Seturna wrote:He’s ranked high by most due to his fight with Abeloth and having much the power of Luke per Abeloth(consider she’s seen Luke in action).

Yeh read what I wrote tho
I don’t c how Vols fight is anything to huge not his quote
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

November 1st 2020, 2:54 pm
Vaelias wrote: I don’t c how Vols fight is anything to huge not his quote
What does this even mean?
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 2nd 2020, 12:23 pm
Where would you rank Vong Krayt is the real question (otherwise your placement of Vol, relative to others, has no context)? Anyway, some thoughts:

• I agree Vol's overrated - I'd peg him around Dooku level.

• Krayt's performance isn't necessarily as impressive as Vol's, imo, so can you explain why you think it is? Granted, though, I don't think either of their performances are much to write home about.
Vaelias
Vaelias

November 2nd 2020, 1:10 pm
NotAA3 wrote:Where would you rank Vong Krayt is the real question (otherwise your placement of Vol, relative to others, has no context)? Anyway, some thoughts:

• I agree Vol's overrated - I'd peg him around Dooku level.

• Krayt's performance isn't necessarily as impressive as Vol's, imo, so can you explain why you think it is? Granted, though, I don't think either of their performances are much to write home about.

Well I’d rank Vong Krayt just below the Exiles as he was stated to be sub Muur I put him above Broodica and XoXaan tho
I do Rank Vol a lot higher than Vong Krayt but I Rank Reborn Krayt higher than Vol

I’ve got Vol just above the dread masters but below DE Luke Skywalker he just about makes the top 10 for me

1. Darth Sidious
2. Exar Kun
3. Darth Vader
4. Darth Plagueis
5. Darth Tyranus
6. Darth Vitiate
7. Darth Krayt
8. Darth Caedus
9. DE Luke Skywalker
10. Darish Vol
11. Lord Raptus

Yeh I agree neither of the fights are anything special but at least Krayt landed a punch an hurt Abeloth which I think is more impressive than what Vol did to Abeloth

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum