Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vaelias
Vaelias

What Characters have been Officially given Tiers   Empty What Characters have been Officially given Tiers

October 31st 2020, 12:54 am
So all I know of is

Tier 9: Anakin, Sidious, Yoda, Mace

Tier 8: Dooku, Maul

Tier 7: AOTC Anakin, Kit Fisto

Idk of of any others that have been officially ranked
Would be Lord
Would be Lord

What Characters have been Officially given Tiers   Empty Re: What Characters have been Officially given Tiers

October 31st 2020, 1:24 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Mace is an 8 bordering 9, but still an 8. AoTC Kenobi is a 7, while being an 8 in RoTS. I believe that I’ve heard of Anakin being called a 5 in AoTC, but not sure how valid that is.
Sasukedc
Sasukedc

What Characters have been Officially given Tiers   Empty Re: What Characters have been Officially given Tiers

October 31st 2020, 1:51 am
Sidious: nine
RotS Anakin: nine
Yoda: nine
Mace: eight bordering on nine
RotS Obi-Wan: eight
Dooku: eight
Maul: eight
Kit Fisto: seven
AotC Obi-Wan: seven
TPM Obi-Wan: six bordering on seven

There's some conflicting commentary on AotC Anakin.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 31st 2020, 4:42 am
Mace is stated as a nine aswell
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

October 31st 2020, 4:53 am
PlagTheDarth wrote:Mace is an 8 bordering 9, but still an 8. AoTC Kenobi is a 7, while being an 8 in RoTS. I believe that I’ve heard of Anakin being called a 5 in AoTC, but not sure how valid that is.
Anakin being a 5 in AoTC is literally so weird. I really don’t think we should buy the Gillard tiers outside of ROTS . He also said Kit was a 7 which doesn’t really make sense for my standards either.
Trayus Marauder
Trayus Marauder

October 31st 2020, 8:22 am
Mace is a 9 as noted in the making of RotS.

LOTL

October 31st 2020, 3:39 pm
TPM Kenobi has been stated as a 7 in several published sources
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

October 31st 2020, 4:35 pm
Seturna wrote:
PlagTheDarth wrote:Mace is an 8 bordering 9, but still an 8. AoTC Kenobi is a 7, while being an 8 in RoTS. I believe that I’ve heard of Anakin being called a 5 in AoTC, but not sure how valid that is.
Anakin being a 5 in AoTC is literally so weird. I really don’t think we should buy the Gillard tiers outside of ROTS . He also said Kit was a 7 which doesn’t really make sense for my standards either.
you think 7 for kit is too low or too high
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

October 31st 2020, 4:49 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Fisto being anything short of an 8 is sickening. If you’re gonna have Fisto as a 7, then Maul should be a 6
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 31st 2020, 5:00 pm
Gillard only said Kit was a 7 in the same interview he tried to retcon Mace into an 8. I'd say it can be safely ignored given he then said that there is an enormous gap between the tiers so Kit shouldn't have even lasted a few seconds.

9s: Anakin, Mace, Yoda, Sidious.
8s: Maul, Kenobi, Dooku (think he was ranked as such).
Sasukedc
Sasukedc

October 31st 2020, 5:02 pm
Well per Gillard, the idea was that level 1s are the Jedi Younglings, and that level 7s are the first-rate Jedi Masters like Kit.  That represents the very top and the very bottom of the normal scale, and anyone who rates above seven has somehow broken the scale.  And usually, that involves the dark side.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 31st 2020, 5:40 pm
Do we know of any non movie characters that have been given a tier?
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

October 31st 2020, 5:53 pm
Nute_Chethray wrote:
Seturna wrote:
you think 7 for kit is too low or too high
Too low.
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

October 31st 2020, 7:46 pm
Vaelias wrote:Do we know of any non movie characters that have been given a tier?

The tier system was made explicitly for choreography purposes when working on Episodes II and III. There would be no reason for Nick Gillard or George Lucas to give tiers to non-movie characters.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 31st 2020, 8:34 pm
Underachiever599 wrote:
Vaelias wrote:Do we know of any non movie characters that have been given a tier?

The tier system was made explicitly for choreography purposes when working on Episodes II and III. There would be no reason for Nick Gillard or George Lucas to give tiers to non-movie characters.

Yeh but I was wondering if any of the Game devs or authors had placed any characters in the established tiers
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum