Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader - Page 2 Empty Re: RoS Ren VS Knightfall Vader

September 10th 2020, 1:27 pm
Seturna wrote:The quoting battle

honestly im just here to annoy people with controversial canon stances. xD The quote battles are just the fun part of it
Primarch
Primarch

September 18th 2020, 5:23 am
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:Vader stomps

But why
Kylo was getting stomped by the knights of ren without his saber. He's trash tier.

I'm still confused as to why you think that's the reason he's trash tier RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader - Page 2 228124001
Are the knights of ren above Dooku then? RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader - Page 2 1076326320

Is dr. Aphra > Vader?
Let's not change the subject.
Now if Kylo without his saber is sub knights of ren then in what way does he hold a candle against KF Vader?

Because once he gets it he fodderizes them? 👀
Relying too much on your saber isn’t a good trait

Yeah but using bad H2H isn't a save all argument for being a bad combatant
You don’t have to be a good H2H combatant to at least use your force abilities to put up somewhat of a fight.

Where is aug gaps actively demonstrated in canon?? The only instance I can personally think of is Sids vs strike team, and the gap there is massive. 

We see people without any augmentation put up stellar fights against notable force users, being Viszla, bo katan, embo, bane, the list foes on and on. Canon doesn't seem to focus on augmented force abilities as much as they do technical skill gaps and offensive/ defensive force powers
I never mentioned aug

<> 

I mean, unless you are implying he could just TK the knights, (which he did in the beginning to some) i fail to see what youre even trying to make for a point here. Is it that the Knights of Ren ( Unknown, accoladed to be basically inquisitor level, but fighting as a team with unique weaponry and different styles with apparently Unparalleled Martial prowess) are fodder? Isnt our only acknowledgement of their power in any form come from Luke, who he himself is only noting them to be untrained? 0.o 

Im lost is all on what youre trying to say. this just seems like arguing in a circle
Yes that it what I'm saying. It's funny how Kylo can't do anything without his lightsaber in a fight when a child can RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader - Page 2 1076326320
RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader - Page 2 7a2cdfe4f72637eac92979de1102f6b8161121dd_hq

bold of you to bring in a character that could solo SW Canon on her own  RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader - Page 2 39523600 RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader - Page 2 39523600
Child Vaylin solos DC? RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader - Page 2 1076326320
Unending Void
Unending Void

September 18th 2020, 4:50 pm
Mismatch lmao. KFV stomps
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

September 18th 2020, 4:51 pm
Unending Void wrote:Mismatch lmao. KFV stomps

Based on?
Unending Void
Unending Void

September 18th 2020, 4:56 pm
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

Based on?

Based on Kylo being unable to even convincingly defeat Rey, getting ragdolled by the KoR. KFV is so far beyond him it's not even funny. KFV > Zonakin who dominated Dooku.
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

September 18th 2020, 5:17 pm
Unending Void wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

Based on?

Based on Kylo being unable to even convincingly defeat Rey, getting ragdolled by the KoR. KFV is so far beyond him it's not even funny. KFV > Zonakin who dominated Dooku.

He convincingly beats her in ROS🤷‍� and was beating rey with a fatal abdomen shot until she got a rage amp. That's kind of a weird argument to use.

When did ren EVER get ragdolled by the knights of ren???? Ever? I'm afraid I'm confused. Nothing you said shows how knight fall vader is vastly superior to ren at all
Unending Void
Unending Void

September 19th 2020, 5:30 am
@Jedi_Jesus
He convincingly beats her in ROS🤷‍� and was beating rey with a fatal abdomen shot until she got a rage amp. That's kind of a weird argument to use.

When did ren EVER get ragdolled by the knights of ren???? Ever? I'm afraid I'm confused. Nothing you said shows how knight fall vader is vastly superior to ren at all

He did not convincingly defeat Rey in ROS. She still put up a fight in a lengthy duel and cheapshotted him at the end. Plus this is Rey we're talking about. Not very impressive on Kylo's part even if he did dominate her. In TFA, Rey didn't get a rage amp lol. That was more her tapping into the force for a brief moment to overcome Kylo, who was trying to goad her towards the dark side. Ren got pushed around by the KoR that entire scene up until the lightsaber teleportation. KFV is vastly superior to Kylo and it isn't even hard to understand. Even without Legends feats, Anakin has like a hundred accolades regarding where he stands and by the point of Order 66 he is a credible threat to the big 3 in the prequel saga and powerful enough to dominate Count Dooku singlehandedly even before he grew in power during ROTS. All of these characters are vastly above Kylo and Rey by feats, statements and accolades. There's really not much else to be said. KFV would destroy Kylo in a force bout or lightsaber duel.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 19th 2020, 7:32 am
@Sith Archivist @Jedi_Jesus

Can both of you please not continually quote the whole conversation? Just highlight the bit you want to reply to, copy-paste it, put [*quote] on one side of it and [*/quote] on the other side of it, like so:

[*quote]I hate it when people keep spam quoting whole conversations.[*/quote]

...only without the stars, those are only there so I can show you how it's done without putting what you've written into the quote function. Then just reply underneath it. RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader - Page 2 1289255181
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

September 19th 2020, 8:47 am
<>

Id say he pretty convincingly beat her, seeing that the entire duel on Endor consisted of Rey running away, and the moment she stops running, a contest of under 10 blows disarmed rey and forced her to her knees.

Now in the ROS novel, its worth noting rey was "already tired from her boat ride" Ren had also been without sleep (which was mentioned earlier in the novel, as early as Lando calrissians appearance.) I'm not quite sure what you're trying to argue, other than you think Rey with a year of training from leia is just not anything to sneeze at with a lightsaber. Youd be arguing nonsense tbh.

<>

No, it was clearly stated to be a rage amp. Thats why rey attempts to kill him before the ground separates on illum, before forcing them apart. Im also confused why you think a nearly dead, exhausted, wildly pre prime  and heavily conflicted kylo ren was worth talking about at all. His abdomen shot would have killed him if he had not instinctively absorbed the bowcaster bolt, which as we see in TFA is normally powerful enough to pick grown men up and throw them backwards with its power alone.

<<>>

I mean in the beginning he actually ragdolled one of the members, before being pushed slightly with a combined TK shove from two of the KOR together. He also was in close combat with a group of force users who are noted to be the best H2H fighters as a group in the galaxy, as well as he was fighting without a weapon while they were all armed. Theres like 3 different sources that label the KOR as without equal as martial artists. I fail to see why this is a point you are trying to make, other than maybe you're just not knowledgeable about the KOR as a whole.

<<>>

Somehow in a massive block paragraph,  you managed to never mention KFV at all.  Not once. You never argued your point dude. If you're going to dig your heels in, then at least back it up.

<>>

Would you mind posting them? I'd appreciate it. I'm not sure why you have canon dooku over ren though, as Kylo is one of the most powerful and dangerous combatants in SW history. Whats your backing on that???

<<>>

Well thats just a flat out lie. Kylo has wildly better feats than anakin as a force user in canon. Like in quantity and quality. Name GOOD force feats KFV has. Let's make a list and compare this. Im curious. Rey and kylo both have good quality accolades, and in Rens case, better feats than most of canon. Im not sure if you're a sequel hater, or just uneducated about kylo, but let's talk.
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

September 19th 2020, 8:59 am
[quote="Unending Void"]
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

September 20th 2020, 1:59 pm
Would someone do me the favor and tag UV?
TheSwordMaster
TheSwordMaster

September 20th 2020, 3:44 pm
R1: I'd say KF Vader
R2: Kylo though I'd be open to change my mind if someone provides me with some good force feats for Anakin
R3: I'd think KF Vader would be fast enough to end Kylo in a duel before he unleashes his force power

Bonus Round: Which Luke would be considered Prime Luke in Canon?
Shimrra
Shimrra

September 20th 2020, 9:45 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Jedi_Jesus wrote:Would someone do me the favor and tag UV?

@Unending Void
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum