Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader Empty RoS Ren VS Knightfall Vader

September 8th 2020, 11:24 am
-CANON ONLY- 

R1: weapons only with aug 
R2: Force Only 
R3: All out 

Bonus: duo unites to fight Canon prime Luke skywalker.

If ren is losing by any margin > slim, add Ros Rey
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader Empty Re: RoS Ren VS Knightfall Vader

September 8th 2020, 12:48 pm
R1 - Anakin decimates
R2 - Either way, Kylo seems more impressive however
R3 - Anakin decimates
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

September 8th 2020, 12:49 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:R1 - Anakin decimates
R3 - Anakin decimates

Adding rey do anything? RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader 228124001
Primarch
Primarch

September 8th 2020, 2:56 pm
Vader stomps
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

September 8th 2020, 3:02 pm
Sith Archivist wrote:Vader stomps

But why
Primarch
Primarch

September 8th 2020, 3:36 pm
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

But why
Kylo was getting stomped by the knights of ren without his saber. He's trash tier.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 8th 2020, 3:40 pm
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
HellfireUnit wrote:R1 - Anakin decimates
R3 - Anakin decimates

Adding rey do anything? RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader 228124001

Rey solos both RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader 3344068304
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

September 8th 2020, 5:15 pm
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

But why
Kylo was getting stomped by the knights of ren without his saber. He's trash tier.

I'm still confused as to why you think that's the reason he's trash tier RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader 228124001
Primarch
Primarch

September 8th 2020, 5:35 pm
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

But why

I'm still confused as to why you think that's the reason he's trash tier RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader 228124001
Are the knights of ren above Dooku then? RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader 1076326320
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

September 8th 2020, 5:36 pm
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

But why

Are the knights of ren above Dooku then? RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader 1076326320

Is dr. Aphra > Vader?
Primarch
Primarch

September 8th 2020, 5:38 pm
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

But why

Is dr. Aphra > Vader?
Let's not change the subject.
Now if Kylo without his saber is sub knights of ren then in what way does he hold a candle against KF Vader?
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

September 8th 2020, 6:04 pm
Anakin in all three to be honest. Ren has done nothing to suggest he is close to RotS Palps. And, as we know, KFV ~ Palps. As for the bonus: it depends. If you think, in canon, RotJ Vader was giving his all against his son - Luke. If you think he wasn't - Anakin solos.
Shimrra
Shimrra

September 8th 2020, 6:27 pm
R1: Anakin curbstomps
R2: Anakin curbstomps
R3: Anakin curbstomps

Bonus: Probably Luke. Did Luke really fuck Snoke's face up or Snoke's face was already fucked up?
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

September 8th 2020, 8:06 pm
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

But why

Is dr. Aphra > Vader?
Now if Kylo without his saber is sub knights of ren then in what way does he hold a candle against KF Vader?

Because once he gets it he fodderizes them? 👀
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

September 8th 2020, 8:17 pm
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

But why

Is dr. Aphra > Vader?

I mean, the knights of ren according to the Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition states that the KOR as without equal in terms of martial prowess and combat in the new republic,  so for him to try and fight their whole team alone without his weapon would obviously be a bit of a struggle
Primarch
Primarch

September 9th 2020, 3:01 am
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

But why

Is dr. Aphra > Vader?

Relying too much on your saber isn’t a good trait
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

September 9th 2020, 6:19 am
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

But why

Is dr. Aphra > Vader?

Yeah but using bad H2H isn't a save all argument for being a bad combatant
Primarch
Primarch

September 9th 2020, 11:16 am
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

But why

Is dr. Aphra > Vader?

You don’t have to be a good H2H combatant to at least use your force abilities to put up somewhat of a fight.
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

September 9th 2020, 11:25 am
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

But why

Is dr. Aphra > Vader?

You don’t have to be a good H2H combatant to at least use your force abilities to put up somewhat of a fight.

Where is aug gaps actively demonstrated in canon?? The only instance I can personally think of is Sids vs strike team, and the gap there is massive. 

We see people without any augmentation put up stellar fights against notable force users, being Viszla, bo katan, embo, bane, the list foes on and on. Canon doesn't seem to focus on augmented force abilities as much as they do technical skill gaps and offensive/ defensive force powers
Primarch
Primarch

September 9th 2020, 11:57 am
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

But why

Is dr. Aphra > Vader?

Where is aug gaps actively demonstrated in canon?? The only instance I can personally think of is Sids vs strike team, and the gap there is massive. 

We see people without any augmentation put up stellar fights against notable force users, being Viszla, bo katan, embo, bane, the list foes on and on. Canon doesn't seem to focus on augmented force abilities as much as they do technical skill gaps and offensive/ defensive force powers
I never mentioned aug
Shimrra
Shimrra

September 9th 2020, 1:27 pm
Revenge of the Quoting Wall of Text RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader 1076326320
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

September 10th 2020, 12:51 pm
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

But why

Is dr. Aphra > Vader?

I never mentioned aug

<> 

I mean, unless you are implying he could just TK the knights, (which he did in the beginning to some) i fail to see what youre even trying to make for a point here. Is it that the Knights of Ren ( Unknown, accoladed to be basically inquisitor level, but fighting as a team with unique weaponry and different styles with apparently Unparalleled Martial prowess) are fodder? Isnt our only acknowledgement of their power in any form come from Luke, who he himself is only noting them to be untrained? 0.o 

Im lost is all on what youre trying to say. this just seems like arguing in a circle
Primarch
Primarch

September 10th 2020, 1:10 pm
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

But why

Is dr. Aphra > Vader?

I never mentioned aug

<> 

I mean, unless you are implying he could just TK the knights, (which he did in the beginning to some) i fail to see what youre even trying to make for a point here. Is it that the Knights of Ren ( Unknown, accoladed to be basically inquisitor level, but fighting as a team with unique weaponry and different styles with apparently Unparalleled Martial prowess) are fodder? Isnt our only acknowledgement of their power in any form come from Luke, who he himself is only noting them to be untrained? 0.o 

Im lost is all on what youre trying to say. this just seems like arguing in a circle
Yes that it what I'm saying. It's funny how Kylo can't do anything without his lightsaber in a fight when a child can RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader 1076326320
RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader 7a2cdfe4f72637eac92979de1102f6b8161121dd_hq
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

September 10th 2020, 1:19 pm
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

But why

Is dr. Aphra > Vader?

I never mentioned aug

<> 

Yes that it what I'm saying. It's funny how Kylo can't do anything without his lightsaber in a fight when a child can RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader 1076326320
RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader 7a2cdfe4f72637eac92979de1102f6b8161121dd_hq

bold of you to bring in a character that could solo SW Canon on her own  RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader 39523600 RoS Ren   VS   Knightfall Vader 39523600
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

September 10th 2020, 1:21 pm
The quoting battle
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum