Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Anakin Or Vader? Empty Anakin Or Vader?

August 22nd 2020, 2:55 pm
Chillax children of the corn. I wanna know who was the best pilot, not who wins a fight lol.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Anakin Or Vader? Empty Re: Anakin Or Vader?

August 22nd 2020, 4:11 pm
In terms of skill Vader should be better but considering the potential and the power he lost, his precognition skills and reflexes shouldn't be as good as Anakin's.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

August 22nd 2020, 4:28 pm
I'd say more or less equal. A bit I don't recall much of Vader piloting other than he whooped the tail of one of the best pilots in the galaxy(Vindoo Barvel of both the Republic and Empire)  and his wingmen without using any flight instruments. The same time, I'm not recalling much from Anakin that Vader wouldn't be able to do either...they are the same guy after all.

I guess feat for feat, Anakin has better if you look at it like that, since we never seen Vader fly all that much cause he doesn't have any real reason to do so. For Vader you'd have to rely mostly on scaling since Sidious considered him the best pilot in the Empire.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

August 23rd 2020, 1:10 am
Vader is said to have retained Anakin's skill on multiple occasions IIRC
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

August 23rd 2020, 11:51 am
Master Azronger wrote:Vader is said to have retained Anakin's skill on multiple occasions IIRC
according to a guy i know, anakin >> vader in this aspect. could u provide sources for this, az?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum