Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

SS - Darth Baras (xolthol) vs. Darth Bane (Azronger) - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - Darth Baras (xolthol) vs. Darth Bane (Azronger)

February 1st 2021, 9:32 am
@xolthol I'm cancelling this out of disinterest. I apologize for keeping you waiting for so long.

Level Three
Level Three

SS - Darth Baras (xolthol) vs. Darth Bane (Azronger) - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - Darth Baras (xolthol) vs. Darth Bane (Azronger)

February 1st 2021, 12:41 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Xolthol wins again
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

February 8th 2021, 3:26 am
@Master Azronger No problem.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

February 8th 2021, 4:25 am
@DarthAnt66 can you move this to the right section pls
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

February 8th 2021, 8:37 am
Thereby I declare Xolthol the winner and true Champion of the Light. Azronger's title must be taken away since he lost this SS and there can be only one Champion of the Light.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum