Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Outlander vs Maul & Savage Opress - Page 3 Empty Re: Outlander vs Maul & Savage Opress

June 17th 2019, 10:50 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
LadyKulvax wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
It's made clear as day in Shadow of Revan that Revan wouldn't stand a chance against Vitiate, spirit or not.

Outlander vs Maul & Savage Opress - Page 3 1668617588 When?

Literally everyone in the game says he isn't a match for the Emperor. If all anyone has to say is 'not reliable source' when even light Revan, his own other half, says he can't defeat him. Then I'll take that concession right now.

I acknowledge Revan isn't Vitiate's match if the latter is in his physical form. I was questioning the part about Spirit Vitiate being > Revan. Probably should have clarified.

The Wrath makes it clear:

Empire's Wrath to Revan, Shadow of Revan wrote:"Even at his weakest, you are no match for the Emperor."
AncientPower
AncientPower

Outlander vs Maul & Savage Opress - Page 3 Empty Re: Outlander vs Maul & Savage Opress

June 17th 2019, 11:09 pm
SithArchaeologist wrote:Being angry that Vitiate didn't face him is not the same as being shocked he was able to return at all.

Just went through the storylines again, I knew I was right:

Dark Revan, Shadow of Revan wrote:"Impossible! The ritual hasn't even begun!"
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

June 17th 2019, 11:15 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:
SithArchaeologist wrote:Being angry that Vitiate didn't face him is not the same as being shocked he was able to return at all.

Just went through the storylines again, I knew I was right:

Dark Revan, Shadow of Revan wrote:"Impossible! The ritual hasn't even begun!"

Video clip or screenshot, please.
AncientPower
AncientPower

June 17th 2019, 11:17 pm

At 5:23
AncientPower
AncientPower

June 18th 2019, 2:06 am
This is the kind of utterly insane scaling Outlander gets, which is why there's no way on earth that the team wins:

(Valkorion >> Spirit!Valkorion >> Outlander, Arcann & Spirit!Vaylin >>) The Outlander > Vaylin >> Chained!Vaylin ~ Arcann > (Weakened)Spirit!Valkorion >>> Spirit!Vitiate ~ Ziost > YavinIV!Vitiate > Dark Revan >> Hero of Tython, Lord Scourge, Darth Marr, Satele Shan, Lana Beniko & the Protagonist Strike Team >> Protagonist Strike Team (aid of mental protection) > Dread Masters ~ multi-system power projection; TK dominating DreadWar!Hero of Tython; destroying fleets >> Emperor Malgus ~ Coalition Strike Team >>

1.ActIII Barsen'thor > First Son > > Children of the Emperor >/~ Act II Barsen'thor >> EoActIBarsen'thor > Lord Vivicar ~ 100s of Jedi Masters >> Terrak Morrhage ~ system-wide dark side nexus.

2.ActIIIDarth Nox >> Darth Thanaton >>> Teneb Kel ~\< Exal Kressh >> Children of the Emperor > ActIIBarsen'thor >> EoActIBarsen'thor > Lord Vivicar ~ Draining 100s of Jedi Masters >> Terrak Morrhage ~ system-wide dark side nexus.

3.ActIII Wrath > Sel-Makor >> 'False Voice' Baras > Darth Ekkage > Darth Vengean > Master Wyellett > Xerender > Tol Braga > Warren Sedoru > Ven Zallow ~ Darth Malgus > Aryn Leneer > Hope!Malgus > Knight Satele Shan > Lord Malgus ~ Kao Cen Darach > ToC!Darth Baras > Pre-Sel Makor amp!Baras > Lord Fulminiss ~ breaking the minds of four elite Sith Lords, strong enough to be hand-selected by the Emperor for his death cult.

4.Act III Slayer > (Weakened) Vitiate > Spirit!Vitiate ~ Dark Temple destruction > Tol Braga, Warren Sedoru, Leeha Narezz, Act II Slayer > Act II Slayer ~ Lord Scourge > Tol Braga > Warren Sedoru > Leeha Narezz ~ all three are the most powerful Jedi and best warriors, in the Jedi Order.

The Outlander stomps.

Last edited by LadyKulvax on June 18th 2019, 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

June 18th 2019, 3:14 am
Sel Makor!!!!
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

June 18th 2019, 3:15 am
Sel Makor!!!!
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 18th 2019, 12:06 pm
@LadyKulvax

IIRC by that point, the Wrath had only encountered Revan on the Foundry so of course, he'd think Revan would be no match for Vitiate even at his weakest. This doesn't tell us anything about how SOR Revan would hold up against Vitiate though.
AncientPower
AncientPower

June 18th 2019, 7:58 pm
The Chosen One wrote:@LadyKulvax

IIRC by that point, the Wrath had only encountered Revan on the Foundry so of course, he'd think Revan would be no match for Vitiate even at his weakest. This doesn't tell us anything about how SOR Revan would hold up against Vitiate though.

The Wrath had literally just fought and defeated Dark Revan in the Temple of Sacrifice. . .
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 18th 2019, 8:35 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:@LadyKulvax

The Wrath had literally just fought and defeated Dark Revan in the Temple of Sacrifice. . .

Misremembered.

F

Anyway video, please?
AncientPower
AncientPower

June 18th 2019, 8:38 pm

2:20
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 19th 2019, 11:23 am
HP's memory really does suck lol.

Last edited by DC77 (Reborn) on March 6th 2020, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
MacialRecognition
MacialRecognition

June 25th 2019, 6:23 am
LadyKulvax makes a convincing case for the brothers, but I'm still gonna have to side with the Outlander.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 25th 2019, 2:24 pm
>LadyKulvax makes a case for The Outlander.

LadyKulvax makes a convincing case for the brothers, but I'm still gonna have to side with the Outlander

Outlander vs Maul & Savage Opress - Page 3 1668617588
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

June 25th 2019, 2:26 pm
You do realise what he meant? Please tell me you do.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 25th 2019, 2:32 pm
Nah the sarcasm was too refined for Homeboy 

So let H.I s V. Explain it to him.

You see he was saying that AP is so bad that when he made a case for the outlander he inadvertently convinced him the brothers win, then he doubled back by saying when he looked at the facts even with APs terrible case he still thought the outlander won.

I am not insulting AP, I am simply explaining the layered humor so you understand, after all if you explain a joke it makes it more humorous ;]
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 25th 2019, 2:39 pm
I mean the joke wasn't exactly very obvious.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

June 25th 2019, 2:56 pm
When ISV can outhink you...
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 25th 2019, 3:05 pm
Azronger wrote:When ISV can outhink you...

Sad days tbh. I'm not very good at detecting jokes when they are in text.
AncientPower
AncientPower

June 25th 2019, 7:06 pm
Yeah, but if he actually had a counter argument, he would've made it. Obviously he didn't.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 25th 2019, 7:08 pm
Outlander vs Maul & Savage Opress - Page 3 815462187

Last edited by DC77 (Reborn) on March 6th 2020, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jake
Jake
Level One
Level One

June 26th 2019, 7:16 pm
TCW Maul ~ RotS Dooku >> AotC Dooku >>>>>>> End of War Asajj >> 20 BBY Asajj >> 21 BBY Asajj >>>>> 22 BBY Asajj >> Sora Bulq >> Dark Jedi Quinlan Vos >>> 21 BBY Quinlan Vos > 22 BBY Quinlan Vos >>>>> TPM Quinlan Vos >>>>>> Volfe Karkko = Flooding planets with a 'great darkness' with his mere presence, TP hypnotising beings from across the galaxy, force aura penetrating force resistant stasis fields and sapping the life energy of thousands of beings, a galactic level threat as per IU and OOU.

TCW Maul ~ RotS Dooku >> AotC Dooku >>>>>>> TPM Dooku >>>>>>>>>>>> 20 year old Dooku = Yoda’s greatest, strongest and most accomplished student > Yarael Poof >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Last 'ounce' of Poof's power = instantly stopping the explosion of a bomb that would have atomised Coruscant.

TOR Scaling is paltry, Maul solos with his pinky.
AncientPower
AncientPower

June 26th 2019, 7:18 pm
So the first one isn't even remotely close to as good and the second one relies on a feat that's been long debunked. Color me unimpressed.
Jake
Jake
Level One
Level One

June 26th 2019, 7:21 pm
Concession
AncientPower
AncientPower

June 26th 2019, 7:22 pm
Accepted.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum