Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #15 - Kueller - Page 6 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #15 - Kueller

June 4th 2020, 8:50 pm
Message reputation : 100% (7 votes)
Despite EC poorly representing Kueller and him being a poor choice, I switch my vote to Kueller. It's only difficult because EC thinks he represents Kueller, yet has never read New Rebellion. Don't want him to think this is a vote for EC.
Heathen
Heathen

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #15 - Kueller - Page 6 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #15 - Kueller

June 4th 2020, 8:52 pm
In less than one minute, someone starred QD's reply.  How many stars will QD receive?

BTW, QD.  What's the beef with EC?
Heathen
Heathen

June 4th 2020, 8:55 pm
The Dark Apprentice wrote:After further deliberation with EC and BoD blackmailing me to vote Kueller, I have decided to change my vote to Maulkiller. The benefits to Maulkiller are as follows:

Galen's clones are born inherently with his power and so Maulkiller would undoubtedly have the same feats and scaling.

Maul and Galen's DNA are blended into one being which means all physical feats would be better than either character faster, stronger, better.

Maulkiller was created with the intent to craft the perfect weapon to kill Sidious lending to his hype.

He looks badass as hell:

Vote Maulkiller

I'm now officially anti-ISV.

I have spent what most likely amounts to decades defending him against the majority of you, but my fortitude is crushed by the... the ... by the ISV.

Forgive me for taking so long to see the light.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

June 4th 2020, 8:57 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Quorian Debatist wrote:Despite EC poorly representing Kueller and him being a poor choice, I switch my vote to Kueller. It's only difficult because EC thinks he represents Kueller, yet has never read New Rebellion. Don't want him to think this is a vote for EC.
That's fine man. I've never claimed to be a good debater, in fact I'm not. I just wanted to support a character who I think deserved recognition.

Spoiler:
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 4th 2020, 9:02 pm
Heathen wrote:
The Dark Apprentice wrote:After further deliberation with EC and BoD blackmailing me to vote Kueller, I have decided to change my vote to Maulkiller. The benefits to Maulkiller are as follows:

Galen's clones are born inherently with his power and so Maulkiller would undoubtedly have the same feats and scaling.

Maul and Galen's DNA are blended into one being which means all physical feats would be better than either character faster, stronger, better.

Maulkiller was created with the intent to craft the perfect weapon to kill Sidious lending to his hype.

He looks badass as hell:

Vote Maulkiller

I'm now officially anti-ISV.

I have spent what most likely amounts to decades defending him against the majority of you, but my fortitude is crushed by the... the ... by the ISV.

Forgive me for taking so long to see the light.

doesn't this mean you are Anti Maul DNA  ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #15 - Kueller - Page 6 2864379292
Heathen
Heathen

June 4th 2020, 9:23 pm
isv wrote:doesn't this mean you are Anti Maul DNA 

you posted about Maulkiller... able to kill Maul.

Killer of Maul

Powerful enough to defeat Maul.

Maulkiller = anti-Maul

I am anti-anti-Maul.  
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

June 4th 2020, 9:31 pm
Arcann
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 4th 2020, 9:37 pm
Heathen wrote:
isv wrote:doesn't this mean you are Anti Maul DNA 

you posted about Maulkiller... able to kill Maul.

Killer of Maul

Powerful enough to defeat Maul.

Maulkiller = anti-Maul

I am anti-anti-Maul.  

His name is Maulkiller in reference to Starkiller and Maul as a hybrid. He's a canonical clone.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 4th 2020, 9:43 pm
if it's between Kueller and Arcann, then you know I'll choose Kueller.

If I can write in a vote, it would be Galen/Maulkiller/Starkiller
TenebrousWay
TenebrousWay

June 4th 2020, 9:47 pm
Arcann
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

June 4th 2020, 9:51 pm
Kueller Gets my vote.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

June 4th 2020, 10:02 pm
From what I understand, all indicators are the following: DE Sidious >> RotJ Sidious > RotS Sidious > TPM Sidious = Plagueis > Tenebrous > Tenebrous' Master > Bane > Valkorion > Revan > KOTOR Revan > Malak > Exar Kun.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

June 4th 2020, 10:35 pm
@Latham2000: Bane is not more powerful than Valkorion, lol. However, Plagueis is fully convinced that Nadd is more powerful than Tenebrous.
Heathen
Heathen

June 4th 2020, 10:37 pm
Jaggarath wrote:@Latham2000: Bane is not more powerful than Valkorion, lol. However, Plagueis is fully convinced that Nadd is more powerful than Tenebrous.

Is that in the DP novel?  Can you add the quote by chance?
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

June 4th 2020, 10:38 pm
Heathen wrote:
Jaggarath wrote:@Latham2000: Bane is not more powerful than Valkorion, lol. However, Plagueis is fully convinced that Nadd is more powerful than Tenebrous.

Is that in the DP novel?  Can you add the quote by chance?

https://www.suspectinsightforums.com/t2804-a-case-for-the-neo-antediluvians
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

June 5th 2020, 12:32 am
Quorian Debatist wrote:Despite EC poorly representing Kueller and him being a poor choice, I switch my vote to Kueller. It's only difficult because EC thinks he represents Kueller, yet has never read New Rebellion. Don't want him to think this is a vote for EC.

Bran's post is more convincing than anything EC has ever done for Kueller. Changing my vote to Kueller. Arcann being considered for top 15 is fucking retarded anyways.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

June 5th 2020, 2:12 am
@HellfireUnit So is Kueller tbf

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #15 - Kueller - Page 6 Sheev_sig_3
Heathen
Heathen

June 5th 2020, 2:41 am
The Dark Apprentice wrote:

His name is Maulkiller in reference to Starkiller and Maul as a hybrid. He's a canonical clone.

I know the character. =)  I was jk.  Where in canon?  I've seen his pic before, but I thought he was a concept.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

June 5th 2020, 8:38 am

Plagueis's in-universe subjective musings are overruled by this out of universe quote:

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #15 - Kueller - Page 6 Blurb_11
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 5th 2020, 9:25 am
★ Top Fifteen Tournament #15 - Kueller - Page 6 39523600
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

June 5th 2020, 1:28 pm
Latham2000 wrote:

Plagueis's in-universe subjective musings are overruled by this out of universe quote:

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #15 - Kueller - Page 6 Blurb_11

Among other things, pretty sure that’s not even canon.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 5th 2020, 1:31 pm
@Jaggarath: You'd be right on that. It's a blurb.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

June 5th 2020, 1:43 pm
So, yeah:

- Chee doesn’t recognize blurbs as absolute.
- “As never before” doesn’t necessarily mean greater than ever before when the book is also introducing a ton of Force powers and rituals.
- Why would an OOU quote be bound by IU dating and not OOU dating?

An extraordinary and lore-shattering claim like that is going to need something infinitely more concrete.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

June 5th 2020, 2:01 pm
Also is contradicted by the existence of the Son and Abeloth, if taken IU. ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #15 - Kueller - Page 6 1289255181
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

June 5th 2020, 2:49 pm
Looks like someone’s a salty gamer ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #15 - Kueller - Page 6 4037459623
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum