Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Heathen
Heathen

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #15 - Kueller - Page 5 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #15 - Kueller

June 3rd 2020, 11:17 pm
I gotta vote Kueller.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #15 - Kueller - Page 5 Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #15 - Kueller

June 4th 2020, 12:25 am
I'll post an updated case for Kueller later tonight, or tomorrow.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

June 4th 2020, 4:27 am
Voting for the one and only Arcanno
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 4th 2020, 5:24 am
@Heathen

Considering Lucas used such verbiage as a literal description of Sidious, and considering that canon Vader > Sidious, I have to say it is NOT hyperbole.

Vader is simply just that bad ass.

Canon has nothing to do with this - this is a Legends discussion. Moreover, Vader being better than Sidious (doubtful), does not mean that he's equally as evil. ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #15 - Kueller - Page 5 1220391476
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

June 4th 2020, 3:03 pm
Okay. Iv read everything over today, from page 1 to page 5. I feel more compelled to say kueller, then arcann. 
My vote goes to him, however the "attack" on gethzerion is heretical and way flawed. She deserves this seat more.
Heathen
Heathen

June 4th 2020, 4:13 pm
Set, allow me to restate within the context of Legends:

Considering Lucas used such verbiage as a literal description of Sidious,  I have to say it is NOT hyperbole.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

June 4th 2020, 4:13 pm
Set, The God of Chaos wrote:@Heathen

Considering Lucas used such verbiage as a literal description of Sidious, and considering that canon Vader > Sidious, I have to say it is NOT  hyperbole.

Vader is simply just that bad ass.

Canon has nothing to do with this - this is a Legends discussion. Moreover, Vader being better than Sidious (doubtful), does not mean that he's equally as evil. ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #15 - Kueller - Page 5 1220391476  
there is actually a quote from canon that depicts vader being equally evil as sidious

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #15 - Kueller - Page 5 Unknown
Decaf_Beverages
Decaf_Beverages

June 4th 2020, 4:30 pm
Fine. Kueller. 

Now let me go puke in a fucking bag
The Merchant
The Merchant

June 4th 2020, 4:53 pm
Voting for Kueller.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

June 4th 2020, 5:02 pm
Throw me down for Arcann
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

June 4th 2020, 5:02 pm
I vote Arcann.
Atom_Bomb
Atom_Bomb

June 4th 2020, 5:49 pm
I vote for Kueller.
Billy_Bösendorfer
Billy_Bösendorfer

June 4th 2020, 6:14 pm
I love to see Kueller getting respect on here, I vote Kueller.
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

June 4th 2020, 6:23 pm
Kueller, I guess?

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #15 - Kueller - Page 5 SaeC5lk
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 4th 2020, 6:34 pm
Starkiller. Kueller required circumstance to be able to contend with Luke and Leia per an OOU quote he SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A MATCH FOR EITHER. 

Galen made Sidious howl in pain and can achieve Oneness by "embracing the force utterly" which gives him the power to meet any being he needs to head to head.
Foxtrot Jay 16
Foxtrot Jay 16

June 4th 2020, 6:46 pm
Sors
Heathen
Heathen

June 4th 2020, 6:54 pm
ISV wrote:Starkiller. Kueller required circumstance to be able to contend with Luke and Leia per an OOU quote he SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A MATCH FOR EITHER. 

"Shouldn't have been" <-- Those words, within the context you've given, don't help you denigrate Kueller, if that was your intention.
darthbane77
darthbane77

June 4th 2020, 6:56 pm
Arcann
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 4th 2020, 8:00 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Switching my vote to Kueller.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

June 4th 2020, 8:03 pm
switching my vote too for kueller
Foxtrot Jay 16
Foxtrot Jay 16

June 4th 2020, 8:14 pm
Kueller
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 4th 2020, 8:37 pm
After some deliberation I have decided to change my vote to Galen Marek, from TFU 1
Heathen
Heathen

June 4th 2020, 8:42 pm
hmm... I thought this was just Arcann v Kueller?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 4th 2020, 8:43 pm
Heathen wrote:hmm... I thought this was just Arcann v Kueller?
It is. ISV’s on crack again.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 4th 2020, 8:48 pm
After further deliberation with EC and BoD blackmailing me to vote Kueller, I have decided to change my vote to Maulkiller. The benefits to Maulkiller are as follows:

Galen's clones are born inherently with his power and so Maulkiller would undoubtedly have the same feats and scaling.

Maul and Galen's DNA are blended into one being which means all physical feats would be better than either character faster, stronger, better.

Maulkiller was created with the intent to craft the perfect weapon to kill Sidious lending to his hype.

He looks badass as hell:

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #15 - Kueller - Page 5 1444374-maulkillerpose_bonuslg

Vote Maulkiller
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum