Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

ROSBen VS Canon Anakin skywalker (Pre operation Knightfall) Empty ROSBen VS Canon Anakin skywalker (Pre operation Knightfall)

May 23rd 2020, 8:13 am
standard rules apply

Bonus: Duo takes on Legends Microseries Anakin
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

ROSBen VS Canon Anakin skywalker (Pre operation Knightfall) Empty Re: ROSBen VS Canon Anakin skywalker (Pre operation Knightfall)

May 23rd 2020, 9:18 am
Ben 

Probably anakin for the bonus
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

ROSBen VS Canon Anakin skywalker (Pre operation Knightfall) Empty Re: ROSBen VS Canon Anakin skywalker (Pre operation Knightfall)

May 23rd 2020, 10:19 am
Anakin easily.
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

May 23rd 2020, 10:40 am
HellfireUnit wrote:Anakin easily.

Got any reasoning behind that? ROSBen VS Canon Anakin skywalker (Pre operation Knightfall) 228124001
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

May 23rd 2020, 10:48 am
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

Got any reasoning behind that? ROSBen VS Canon Anakin skywalker (Pre operation Knightfall) 228124001

I don't know, being a superior duelist, Force Wielder, not losing to a scavenger girl who never held a lightsaber, better feats and on and on... ROSBen VS Canon Anakin skywalker (Pre operation Knightfall) 3344068304
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

May 23rd 2020, 11:06 am
anakin both rounds
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

May 23rd 2020, 11:57 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
HellfireUnit wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:

I don't know, being a superior duelist, Force Wielder, not losing to a scavenger girl who never held a lightsaber, better feats and on and on... ROSBen VS Canon Anakin skywalker (Pre operation Knightfall) 3344068304
Just curious now, what feats or scaling does Anakin have that place him above kylo as a force user in either a technical or power sense??? Just examining feats, anakins best scaling comes from dooku, and his win was slightly circumstantial in canon🤷‍�  what force feats does he scale above that put him above 
-surviving orbital re entry 
- leveling a massive stone temple that Luke noted seemed untouched by time 
- matching the TK of Rey while he was essentially pre prime (whose own TK feats dwarf that of pretty much anyone in canon) 
- casually shielding himself from a starfighter impacting the ground 

Just fishing for force feats really
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

May 25th 2020, 8:22 pm
In pure sabers Anakin would steamroll Ben. In Force Canon Anakin's nerfed so there could be a contest there but even then I think it'd come down to sabers. 

For the bonus they both lose badly. Even Legends Anakin as a Padawan would win. Legends Anakin as a Knight destroys the two.
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

May 26th 2020, 10:17 am
TheNuisanceBird wrote:In pure sabers Anakin would steamroll Ben. In Force Canon Anakin's nerfed so there could be a contest there but even then I think it'd come down to sabers. 

For the bonus they both lose badly. Even Legends Anakin as a Padawan would win. Legends Anakin as a Knight destroys the two.

Just kinda spitballing here, but in pure sabers with each of their respective augs,  I dont think anakin would steamroll ben.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

May 26th 2020, 10:16 pm
Jedi_Jesus wrote:Just kinda spitballing here, but in pure sabers with each of their respective augs,  I dont think anakin would steamroll ben.

Well going by canon Anakin has at the very least been on par with Dooku's augmentation and even if Ben and canon Anakin have the same augmentation Anakin still has a massive skill advantage. 

I don't see any version of Ben lasting long against Anakin.
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

May 27th 2020, 2:37 pm
TheNuisanceBird wrote:
Jedi_Jesus wrote:Just kinda spitballing here, but in pure sabers with each of their respective augs,  I dont think anakin would steamroll ben.

Well going by canon Anakin has at the very least been on par with Dooku's augmentation and even if Ben and canon Anakin have the same augmentation Anakin still has a massive skill advantage. 

I don't see any version of Ben lasting long against Anakin.

I agree with you in the aspect that Anakin is at the least a marginally superior technical duelist, but if you dont mind I'd love to see a few accolades or feats that testify anakins skill with a blade. Its not that I disagree with you, rather I'm just looking for a bit more support on the matter. 

I See Ben beating Anakin in any form of a force lock, or force related battle, but i see anakin pressuring a battle to be up close, and Ben falling there due to not being able to keep up forever with someone more skilled than him. I do however place Kylo as close to Canon vader as a force user, so that might be why I hold him over Canon Anakin
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

May 27th 2020, 4:55 pm
Jedi_Jesus wrote:I agree with you in the aspect that Anakin is at the least a marginally superior technical duelist, but if you dont mind I'd love to see a few accolades or feats that testify anakins skill with a blade. Its not that I disagree with you, rather I'm just looking for a bit more support on the matter. 

I See Ben beating Anakin in any form of a force lock, or force related battle, but i see anakin pressuring a battle to be up close, and Ben falling there due to not being able to keep up forever with someone more skilled than him. I do however place Kylo as close to Canon vader as a force user, so that might be why I hold him over Canon Anakin

Well even going by canon and ignoring Anakin's Legends statements:

In canon by feats alone he's constantly matched Dooku and even without the ROTS novel the fight as shown in ROTS has him taking the Count apart at the end after the bladelock and finishing with a finesse move. 

Well in canon they're trying to put Vader > Sidious so be careful with that lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum