Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
blackymarket
blackymarket

Darth Maul and his Shadow Collective runs Operation Knightfall  Empty Darth Maul and his Shadow Collective runs Operation Knightfall

November 18th 2019, 10:31 am
Darth Maul, Savage Opress and Pre Vizsla decided to attack the Jedi Temple.

• Darth Maul is in his enraged state when Savage Opress was murdered by Sidious. He has his single bladed saber. 

• The amount of Shadow Collective members is equal to the amount of 501st Troopers during Knightfall. 
  • The Temple has the same amount of personnel and people during Operation Knightfall.

Darth Maul and his Shadow Collective runs Operation Knightfall  9745f81806038af3ca798536dff22eac
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Darth Maul and his Shadow Collective runs Operation Knightfall  Empty Re: Darth Maul and his Shadow Collective runs Operation Knightfall

November 18th 2019, 10:45 am
Not sure they clear. Operation Knightfall was mainly successful because the Jedi were taken by surprise, Vader had an intimate knowledge of the Temple and its layouts, and he was so far beyond any individual Jedi in the Temple it's not even funny. Two Zabraks, some Mandalorians and an army of criminals are going to be detected long before they enter the Temple.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Maul and his Shadow Collective runs Operation Knightfall  Empty Re: Darth Maul and his Shadow Collective runs Operation Knightfall

November 18th 2019, 10:53 am
I do think they are definitely going to make it. Yes, Vader did have some advantages and I stronger than the leaders of this team but i do think the numbers and the lack of powerful force users in the temple. I do not think either Shaak Ti or Cin Drallig could defeat Maul (and only Drallig is a challenging opponent). Add Oppress and Viszla and I think it’s clear who’s gonna come out on top.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 18th 2019, 11:50 am
Maul's merry Mando team take it.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 18th 2019, 12:16 pm
They probably die tbh.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 18th 2019, 1:20 pm
Vader did Operation Knightfall so well because he was known as the Jedi Knight Anakin, and he was a familiar face throughout the temple. I don't believe Maul could hold up with his power alone, he outclasses everyone at the temple, but I feel the Jedi would be more prepared to face the threat with Maul being at the forefront. Operation Knightfall would not be as successful.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

November 18th 2019, 4:49 pm
Drallig takes Maul, Ti takes Oppress, Viszla dies to some randoms, and the shadow collective get swarmed by Sors and his homeboys
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum